Of course we didn't know the terrorists father attended.

Above is an example of how truly fucked up Trump morons can be.....Congrats., idiot.
So should she return the money?View attachment 85002
I guess Trump is a real bastard for building a resort in the UAE, eh?

ilm8i0.jpg
He built a resort, he isn't bought and paid for by them.
So it is okay to do business where they kill homos, eh?
Is Trump reaching out to queers?
So Trump is okay with killing queers?

Here we see the classic rube's willful blindness. After being shown anyone can attend a Clinton rally, they continue to live in a fantasy they completely made up.

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump. They remind me so much of the clients of psychics and mediums. The desire to bleev overpowers all logic and reason and common sense.

It took me a lot of restraint not to exploit these "special" people, but Trump clearly has no qualms about it.
......."anyone can attend a Clinton rally"...........

As opposed to what?

And are they supposed to screen each attendee?

I'm lost
The retards are under the impression you can't attend a Clinton rally unless Clinton or her campaign staff personally invite you. Their entire narrative hinges on this lie.

We've had some very amusing results of this lie being debunked, including one retard who said I should try running at Clinton and see what happens, as if that is what Matteen did! Therefore, since Matteen wasn't tackled by the Secret Service, he must have been invited by Clinton to be there.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is some seriously entertaining shit the tards come up with. They have to invent more and incredible fantasies to keep the lie alive.
The Trump campaign has been forced into employing exceptionally insane ideas

ilm8i0.jpg
Didn't say that, but Hillary is trying to support queers while receiving million from people who kill them. Shows she cares only about herself.

That's why we gave him a choice high profile seat for the photo op.

Only a right wing idiot (like you) would assume that others are so stupid as to make the mistake of having a murderer's father in the spotlight........What EXACTLY would Hillary gain, nitwit?

Hey dipshit.....people in those areas have to be vetted by the secret service.......
Nope. You are making that up. Liar.

No I am not....you can't get near a candidate.....but I guess if you actually have to have been to a rally to know that.

Notice how the tards are shifting the topic into another direction now that their lie has been thoroughly trashed.

You tards are just too transparent.

Anyone can get a ticket to a Clinton rally without having to be invited. Sorry to make your butts hurt!

Hey dipshot....he was sitting in.the vip section....not just a.face in the crowd...you're fucking dishonesty is sickenkng

ilm8i0.jpg
No more than you are okay with killing conservatives......or, am I wrong?

His location and attendance was planned by the Hillaloon's campaign. You can't fix stupid and it blew up in their face.

Notice how the tards are shifting the topic into another direction now that their lie has been thoroughly trashed.

Anyone can get a ticket to a Clinton rally without having to be invited. Sorry to make your butts hurt!

Hey dipshot....he was sitting in.the vip section....not just a.face in the crowd...you're fucking dishonesty is sickenkng
Don't make up another lie to cover up a lie, retard. You really need to get a grip.

Trump has had protesters reach the stage. He's had them in the front, on the side, and behind him.

HE MUSTA INVITED ALL OF THEM, RIGHT? RIGHT?

Don't make up another lie to cover up a lie, retard. You really need to get a grip.

Ok you don't know shit.....speak on this issue when you know own something.

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO
It is quite amusing watching the Trump campaign come up with spin.

Sure Hillary's campaign invited the shooter's Dad?

Because...???...she loves gay hating Muslims?

This is so retarded I don't know where to begin
Hillary will support anyone who has money.View attachment 85001
You're a huge dumbass because The Sultan has been supported by the last 4 Presidential adminstrations

I win....again
Why Orlando Shooter's Father Was Able to Attend Clinton Rally

It says people close to the candidate get secret service and additional scrutiny....so stop being a lying ****

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO

You're a huge dumbass because The Sultan has been supported by the last 4 Presidential adminstrations
Were they out promoting gay rights? David Duke says he supports Trump, in the liberals eye that makes him a racist. So with Hillary taking millions from people that despises gays. So using liberal logic, that makes Hillary a homophobe. Right?

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO

Were they out promoting gay rights? David Duke says he supports Trump, in the liberals eye that makes him a racist. So with Hillary taking millions from people that despises gays. So using liberal logic, that makes Hillary a homophobe. Right?
I'm glad that made sense to somebody!

9999 out of 10000 people wouldn't have known who that was unless they were told.

I didn't and the dipshit RW's on this board damn sure didnt. If they say otherwise they're liars.

Forum List

Back