Yes, I'm sure he does. The "whistleblower" will be called by the Republicans, not Schiff, moron. The "whistleblower" will expose the fact that this whole thing was a scheme and a sham.

Of course, that assumes there will even be a trial in the Senate, because after we learn all their is to know about how this whole sleazy mess got started, I'll be Nazi Pelosi drops the whole thing.
Reading comprehension really isn't your forte, is it?
What part of "it's not under Komrade Schiff for Brains' control" didn't you understand?

The chairman decides who testifies, dope.
It would take a majority vote in the committee to override the chairman.
Only until it gets referred to the Senate. Do you actually believe the Repubs there won't make him testify?

To what end?
He/she only made the 911call. The existence of the house fire has since been confirmed by multiple witnesses and the firefighters are already on the scene.
ROFL! To what end? You can't be serious. They will destroy him when they interrogate him, and thereby show what a bunch of frauds and con artists the Dims are,

Wrong, dumbass.

It can't be both a constitutional process and a "kangaroo court", dope.
Yes it can.

Sure, dope. :cuckoo:
Anything is possible when you have a poor understanding of your native language.
I understand it perfectly As all you leftwing douchebags have pointed out numerous times, the 6th Amendment doesn't apply to impeachments.

You obviously don't. You only think you do.

By definition, a kangaroo court is not official or sanctioned and does not follow established standards.
By definition, a kangaroo is an unjust court. Nothing says they can't be official or sanctioned. Schiff's circus certainly doesn't follow any standards.

I've been explaining it to you for a week, and you still don't get it.
Spits the forum's lying fucking moron who admits he doesn't understand the meaning of, "in accordance with the provisions of this treaty."

face-palm-gif.278959
What don't I understand, shit for brains?
Already stated. There really is no need for the forum's lying fucking moron to reiterate that.
In other words, you are afraid to say because then everyone will know what a moron you are.
Stop lying, ya lying fucking moron.

I already stated what you don't understand in post 140

Stating again what you failed to understand before is futile.
Please spare me. I'm not searching back through 20 pages of your mindless gibberish.

Reading comprehension really isn't your forte, is it?
What part of "it's not under Komrade Schiff for Brains' control" didn't you understand?

Only until it gets referred to the Senate. Do you actually believe the Repubs there won't make him testify?

To what end?
He/she only made the 911call. The existence of the house fire has since been confirmed by multiple witnesses and the firefighters are already on the scene.
ROFL! To what end? You can't be serious. They will destroy him when they interrogate him, and thereby show what a bunch of frauds and con artists the Dims are,

Destroy him?
Again. Why? To what end? How does that help Trump or otherwise erase the corroborating testimony of more than a half a dozen others, dope?

You obviously haven't thought this through.

To what end?

Destroy him?
Again. Why? To what end? How does that help Trump or otherwise erase the corroborating testimony of more than a half a dozen others, dope?

"To what end?" A moron who is supporting a coup against Trump is asking why would Republicans want to destroy the so-called whistleblower?

Are you actually trying to convince us that this charade is legitimate? There is no "corroborating testimony, moron, and none of that reveals that the so-called whistleblower conspired with Schiff for Brains to invent this entire smear. I know you assholes don't want the public to know the facts leading up to this circus. The will be electoral armageddon for Dims.

Believe me when I tell you that the last thing Dims want is Republicans interrogating this guy on national TV for a week or two.

It can't be both a constitutional process and a "kangaroo court", dope.
Yes it can.

Anything is possible when you have a poor understanding of your native language.
I understand it perfectly As all you leftwing douchebags have pointed out numerous times, the 6th Amendment doesn't apply to impeachments.

By definition, a kangaroo court is not official or sanctioned and does not follow established standards.
By definition, a kangaroo is an unjust court. Nothing says they can't be official or sanctioned. Schiff's circus certainly doesn't follow any standards.
By definition, a kangaroo is an unjust court. Nothing says they can't be official or sanctioned
LOL....
Well, except the actual definition, dope.

So when the mostly certain Articles of Impeachment are detailed--in writing that happens--then the Republicans inclined to support the President have to come up with a defense. The defense will have to find some rational, lawful, and persuasive basis on which to refute the charges. So far no defense of the subject telephone call has been advanced.

The treaty defense is shown to be a sham. A congratulatory basis of the call is merit-less on its face. Alleging only one particular person in all of Ukraine is corrupt--needing an investigation--and that person actually a US National--is a breach of "Fairness," on its face. At minimum, Biden's dealings with. . . .someone able to be named would have even made the matter: Something to bring up with the Attorney General. That the cowardly, self-aggrandizing, President surrounded by a gang of goons: Refused to apparently, even think about doing(?).

Then the request of a foreign government--with no such basis for an investigation request--is arbitrary and capricious: Not lawful

No immediate defense can be claimed--nothing apparent despite the fact that the Articles of Impeachment do not yet exist.

There is a parallel with the "Corruption" created by Joe Biden, doing a Vice-Presidential mission, even on the ground at the time.

Trump mainly took another deferment--and in honor of Veteran's Day.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Usury economics of Great House of Pharoah: Designed to enrich the Royal Family, and subjugate entire nations: Should actually be said a really bad idea(?)! Moses claimed it all came from a Deity--and on Veteran's Day(?)!)

Last edited:

To what end?

Destroy him?

"To what end?" A moron who is supporting a coup against Trump is asking why would Republicans want to destroy the so-called whistleblower?

Are you actually trying to convince us that this charade is legitimate? There is no "corroborating testimony, moron, and none of that reveals that the so-called whistleblower conspired with Schiff for Brains to invent this entire smear. I know you assholes don't want the public to know the facts leading up to this circus. The will be electoral armageddon for Dims.

Believe me when I tell you that the last thing Dims want is Republicans interrogating this guy on national TV for a week or two.

To what end?

Destroy him?

Are you actually trying to convince us that this charade is legitimate? There is no "corroborating testimony, moron, and none of that reveals that the so-called whistleblower conspired with Schiff for Brains to invent this entire smear.

Oh, it's legit alright and has been corroborated by testimony from at least six witnesses whether you choose to believe it or not, dope.

Yes it can.

By definition, a kangaroo is an unjust court. Nothing says they can't be official or sanctioned
LOL....

Here ya go, moron: a prefect description of Schiff's circus:

Kangaroo court - Wikipedia

A kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, and often carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides.[1] The term may also apply to a court held by a legitimate judicial authority who intentionally disregards the court's legal or ethical obligations. The defendants in such courts are often denied access to legal representation and in some cases, proper defence and the right of appeal.

To what end?

Destroy him?

To what end?

Destroy him?

Are you actually trying to convince us that this charade is legitimate? There is no "corroborating testimony, moron, and none of that reveals that the so-called whistleblower conspired with Schiff for Brains to invent this entire smear.

Oh, it's legit alright and has been corroborated by testimony from at least six witnesses whether you choose to believe it or not, dope.

None of them contradicted the transcript, moron.

Destroy him?
You Dems have nothing. You still don't comprehend what Mulvaney really said.

LOL....

Here ya go, moron: a prefect description of Schiff's circus:

Kangaroo court - Wikipedia

A kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, and often carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides.[1] The term may also apply to a court held by a legitimate judicial authority who intentionally disregards the court's legal or ethical obligations. The defendants in such courts are often denied access to legal representation and in some cases, proper defence and the right of appeal.

LOL...

Thanks for posting the definition that you obviously didn't read or understand.

None of that applies to the authorized and official constitutional authority of impeachment granted to the House which is the sole body to have standing to undertake such proceedings, dope.

Most decidely not a kangaroo court.

To what end?

Destroy him?

To what end?

Destroy him?

None of them contradicted the transcript, moron.

While I techically agree, only because the memo clearly shows the ask made by Trump and is what started the whole thing. The better way to phrase it is they corroborated the claims of the WB.

Try reading the transcripts of their testimonies and stop being a dope.

Spits the forum's lying fucking moron who admits he doesn't understand the meaning of, "in accordance with the provisions of this treaty."

face-palm-gif.278959
Already stated. There really is no need for the forum's lying fucking moron to reiterate that.
In other words, you are afraid to say because then everyone will know what a moron you are.
Stop lying, ya lying fucking moron.

I already stated what you don't understand in post 140

Stating again what you failed to understand before is futile.
Please spare me. I'm not searching back through 20 pages of your mindless gibberish.
LOLOLOL

Like it matters to anyone that you still don't understand what YOU posted.

rotfl-gif.288736

You Dems got nothing. If there was quid pro quo it was because Rudy went rogue.

Quid Pro Quo doesn't mean what the Communists think it does.

If I offer my gardener $20 to weed the flowerbed by the pool, that's quid pro quo.

Republican definition of quid pro quo: "this for that."

democrat definition of quid pro quo: "Orange Man Bad."

About the Treaty: Signed at Kiev in 1999, referred to the Senate, approved October, 2000.

What matters is that by-passing the law--The Attorney General is authorized in the proceedings, and in writing it must be: By-Passing the law Is beyond High Crimes and just possibly an Act of War. If other means are used, than those in writing, then Attorney General has to put the details in writing within 10 days!

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

(Red-Hatters Not the Law, but a group of goons in all the advertising, even!
Please quote the line where it says Giuliani can't do his own investigating.
Who said Giuliani can't? Although Giuliani, the president's personal attorney, can't solicit a foreign national to contribute to his client's campaign.
When did Giuliani do that? Snowflakes believe everything the president does is an illegal campaign contribution.
He solicited a foreign national to investigate one of Trump's political rivals...

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

KYIV, Ukraine —

Ukraine’s former top law enforcement official says he repeatedly rebuffed demands by President Trump’s personal lawyer to investigate Joe Biden and his son, insisting he had seen no evidence of wrongdoing that he could pursue.

In an interview, Yuri Lutsenko said while he was Ukraine’s prosecutor general he told Rudolph W. Giuliani that he would be happy to cooperate if the FBI or other U.S. authorities began their own investigation of the former vice president and his son Hunter but insisted they had not broken any Ukrainian laws to his knowledge. Lutsenko, who was fired as prosecutor general last month, said he had urged Giuliani to launch a U.S. inquiry and go to court if he had any evidence but not to use Ukraine to conduct a political vendetta that could affect the U.S. election.

“I said, ‘Let’s put this through prosecutors, not through presidents,’ ” Lutsenko told The Times.

“I told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,” he said.

Being a political rival does not mean Trump cannot investigate his behavior WHEN HE WAS VICE PRESIDENT.

Yes, it names who is authorized to make requests that Ukraine must comply with. Ukraine is free to ignore any other request, but nothing in the treaty makes other requests illegal.

I just made it clear that you're the lying moron. You tried to put one over on forum members by omitting the crucial section of the document that defines what "authorized" means.
Lying fucking moron, the treaty authorizes no one else but the section I mentioned to make the request.

It also requires the Attorney General to name the authority of an ongoing investigation, proceeding or prosecution for which the other country's assistance is requested. There was no such investigation, proceeding or prosecution.
ROFL! I just explained to you the meaning of the term "authorize," and you ignore it.

They are "authorized" to make a request that the government of Ukraine must comply with. Otherwise the government of Ukraine can ignore it. However, it's not illegal for any other person to make such a request. Trump was operating under the terms of the treaty by directing Barr to contact the government of Ukraine. That's why Schiff is no longer pursuing the "quid pro quo" line of attack. I realizes that will go nowhere.
Lying fucking moron, YOU posted...

The contracting states shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

Emphasis added to highlight what a lying fucking moron you are.

"in accordance with the provisions of this treaty includes the stated provision that our Attorney General, or someone the Attorney General designates, makes the reqest.

And he or she has to name our authority on the investigation, proceeding or prosecution with which we are requesting help -- which was non-existent in this case.

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever???

YOU posted that. :eusa_doh:

Uh stupid fuck....

View attachment 289216

You really are nearly retarded.
LOL

Fruitcake, there was no investigation. And Barr said Trump neither asked him to investigate nor make him aware of that phone call.

You lose again because you're a loser.

Fawn, I am now convinced that you are the dumbest person on USMB. Forget Pogo or Franco, you're a level of stupid beyond all...

We have the transcript retard.

About the Treaty: Signed at Kiev in 1999, referred to the Senate, approved October, 2000.

What matters is that by-passing the law--The Attorney General is authorized in the proceedings, and in writing it must be: By-Passing the law Is beyond High Crimes and just possibly an Act of War. If other means are used, than those in writing, then Attorney General has to put the details in writing within 10 days!

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

(Red-Hatters Not the Law, but a group of goons in all the advertising, even!
Please quote the line where it says Giuliani can't do his own investigating.
Who said Giuliani can't? Although Giuliani, the president's personal attorney, can't solicit a foreign national to contribute to his client's campaign.
When did Giuliani do that? Snowflakes believe everything the president does is an illegal campaign contribution.
He solicited a foreign national to investigate one of Trump's political rivals...

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

KYIV, Ukraine —

Ukraine’s former top law enforcement official says he repeatedly rebuffed demands by President Trump’s personal lawyer to investigate Joe Biden and his son, insisting he had seen no evidence of wrongdoing that he could pursue.

In an interview, Yuri Lutsenko said while he was Ukraine’s prosecutor general he told Rudolph W. Giuliani that he would be happy to cooperate if the FBI or other U.S. authorities began their own investigation of the former vice president and his son Hunter but insisted they had not broken any Ukrainian laws to his knowledge. Lutsenko, who was fired as prosecutor general last month, said he had urged Giuliani to launch a U.S. inquiry and go to court if he had any evidence but not to use Ukraine to conduct a political vendetta that could affect the U.S. election.

“I said, ‘Let’s put this through prosecutors, not through presidents,’ ” Lutsenko told The Times.

“I told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,” he said.

Being a political rival does not mean Trump cannot investigate his behavior WHEN HE WAS VICE PRESIDENT.
No matter how you want to word it -- it's illegal to solicit a foreign national to help with a campaign. Having a foreign national investigate a Trump political rival is helping Trump's campaign.

Have someone explain the treaty to you, Fruitcake. It's above your reading comprehension level of See Spot Run.
I've been explaining it to you for a week, and you still don't get it.

face-palm-gif.278959

Everyone already knows what a moron fawn is.

I would BET he has the lowest IQ of anyone on USMB - INCLUDING Pogo.

Forum List

Back