Personal Op-Ed by a site that is off the deep end and considered a crackpot site. Comon, you can do better than that.

I didn't see any denial in your post.

There is nothing worth reading for denial or confirming. It should begin with "Once upon a time" so why would I bother even clicking on the link. I hovered over it, saw the source and moved on. So should you.

Stop making excuses.....you've essentially admitted it to be true.

You sure do like to lied. I admited that I didn't read it and why. I put my mouse over the link, saw where it lead to and moved on. I don't bother reading RWconspiracy sites as they are printing conspiracy lies. Now, move on.

This is your version of English?
"You sure do like to lied."

You used the tried and true Liberals defense.....you know it's not true because you didn't read it.

I'm sure there are different levels....which sort of moron are you?

Let's be honest: You're ill-read, ill-informed, and emotionally ill-equipped to handle this discussion.

Drop back when the discussion get to monster trucks and favorite Crayola.

Is that the best you got? When you present a conspiracy site as response and expect me to even bother to read it then.....Hell, it's now worth discussing.

I didn't see any denial in your post.

There is nothing worth reading for denial or confirming. It should begin with "Once upon a time" so why would I bother even clicking on the link. I hovered over it, saw the source and moved on. So should you.

Stop making excuses.....you've essentially admitted it to be true.

You sure do like to lied. I admited that I didn't read it and why. I put my mouse over the link, saw where it lead to and moved on. I don't bother reading RWconspiracy sites as they are printing conspiracy lies. Now, move on.

This is your version of English?
"You sure do like to lied."

You used the tried and true Liberals defense.....you know it's not true because you didn't read it.

I'm sure there are different levels....which sort of moron are you?

Let's be honest: You're ill-read, ill-informed, and emotionally ill-equipped to handle this discussion.

Drop back when the discussion get to monster trucks and favorite Crayola.

Is that the best you got? When you present a conspiracy site as response and expect me to even bother to read it then.....Hell, it's now worth discussing.

Is that your best defense of your insanity and dishonesty?

I’m proud of you! Not only are you a fool, but you have the energy to let everyone know it!

Then let me tell you what's not made up: Durham turned his investigation criminal. The IG is going to testify to Congress about his report on Dec 11th, which means it will be out well beforehand in a couple of weeks.

Then commies are having their fun now, but our fun is just around the corner.

This week, look for charges from the House to those that you think are going to be sending out those arrest warrants. The House will be going through a lower Federal Court which has no real love for any of the criminals in the Whitehouse. It hasn't been Barr and company that has done the prosecution of the criminals.

Wait a minute, what you're saying is that the Democrats are going to go to court to stop an investigation from being reported to the AG and IG? And you think a court will stop that? You're out of your mind. The House has 0 to do with a criminal investigation. They are not part of it, and can't make themselves part of it. It's not in their control.

No, the House won't stop it but Co-conspirators really don't have a leg to stand on when they try and bust anyone of anything. It becomes a conflict of interest very quickly. Yah, I know, Rump and his band of Criminals are pros at conflicts of interests but come January things should get very interesting. And I doubt if Barr and his co-conspirators can get anything done that fast.

You better come to terms with facts and not fantasy.

The Durham investigation turned criminal only a very short time after the start. That means he has something, and he has something good. It means there will be indictments, there will be charges, their will be criminal prosecutions.

The IG released a statement that he will testify to Congress on December 11th about his report. That means his report will be out long before that so it can be read, redacted, and ready for presentation for such questioning. If it favored Democrats, he wouldn't be expecting to be hauled into Congress to answer anything. Apparently, he knows what his report shows are really going to piss of Piglosi, Schiff Face, and Shoemaker.

Given the amount of people in the coupe, the first few subpoenaed into court will be the start of the dominos falling, and most people will do anything to avoid going to prison, because they all know that Trump has the next election almost blindfolded, and there will be no pardons for people that worked against him in the election.

Do we know this? Not with his approval rating. And all that BS done, he won't be facing Biden afterall. It looks like he's going to be facing Mayor Pete. And Rumps backers wouldn't vote for Mayor Pete anyway even if Mayor Pete were endorsed by Rump, or would they?

Of course not. But if we can both agree that Biden didn't stand a chance, then we can also agree that Trump holding up foreign military aid was not for personal gain, because Trump even knew (like most Americans) that Biden would likely not be his contender for the White House. And BTW, Trump's approval rating is back up to 50%.

Schifferbrains making shit up again in his opening lies....er, remarks.

The idiot never learns.

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?

Right, let's ignore that person was committing a crime in the process. Which justifies Trumps concern about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election. Any more spinning you'd like to do?

What are they waiting for.

What makes you think anyone is waiting, no one knows what crimes Durham is looking into concerning 2016. Chalupa may very well be in his cross hairs.

Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?

Right, let's ignore that person was committing a crime in the process. Which justifies Trumps concern about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election. Any more spinning you'd like to do?

What are they waiting for.

What makes you think anyone is waiting, no one knows what crimes Durham is looking into concerning 2016. Chalupa may very well be in his cross hairs.

The DoJ released a statement where they stated they had nothing to do with this drug deal.

Jim Jordan needs his ass kicked, lying bastard. All he does is filibuster.
Listen up, Kunta Kinte. Jim Jordan has White Privilege and that gives him authority to do what he's doing. You on the other had do not have that luxury. Now go feed the chickens and milk the cows. You have plantation work to do, boy!
And this white boy thinks it's supposed to be some kind of insult being called kunta kente. Now go hang your clothes on the clothesline and go back into your trailer.
m66dd.jpg

Another fairly accurate study was already given in here. It showed that Rump received a larger amount of large campaign contributions from large women donations. But when you looked at the totals, the small donations made up the lions share and went to the demos. In fact, overall, Bernie took home the bacon with Mayor Pete coming in a close second. I have no idea where they are getting the idea that there is a surge in Rumps suburban Women donations. I guess Rush and Hannity just made it up and told them to say it.

Then let me tell you what's not made up: Durham turned his investigation criminal. The IG is going to testify to Congress about his report on Dec 11th, which means it will be out well beforehand in a couple of weeks.

I say "Let the perp-walking begin!"

Oh it will begin. Starting with Rudy and his band of criminals and it may even end up with Rump for contempt of Congress and a few other little tidbits that are definitely impeachable without a doubt. But first, they go after Rudy and his band of criminals. And that also involves Barr. It's going to be a little tough for Barr filing charges while the NY Federal Court is trying him.

Hey dumbass! Explain how the House can arrest a President? You need to stop doing mushrooms while posting.

The State can certainly arrest a President who is guilty of State Laws. I haven't seen any stupid memos to that affect in any State Constitutions. It would be backed by the courts just below the US Supreme Court where Rump isn't very popular. And, yes, it would end up on the US Supreme Court Docket. I would love to see that. Not stupid Memo has the power of a law but you seem to think one does. The Congress, if Rump is shown as a co-conspirator or the Individual 1 then they can turn it over to the lower courts and THEY can instruct his arrest. Bill Barr can just go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.

Poor little commie, States have no authority to enforce federal law. So leave your fantasies in your head, we don't need to hear them.

Listen up, Kunta Kinte. Jim Jordan has White Privilege and that gives him authority to do what he's doing. You on the other had do not have that luxury. Now go feed the chickens and milk the cows. You have plantation work to do, boy!

Jim Jordan has made an entire career out of ignoring and enabling behaviour of his buddies that odious. Jordan saw nothing wrong when his co-workers abused and molested the students in his charge. He doesn't recall anyone complaining about inappropriate touching. So while his co-worker is now in jail, Jim Jordan is in Congress attacking the President's critics and enabling the criminal behaviour of his boss - again.
He's good at what he does, Dragonlady. No need to get into pedophilia.
His arguments aren't crazy, as opposed to Nunes' arguments, which are right off the wall. IMO.
I believe Trump needs to be fired, btw.
A good loud mouthed liar is what Jordan is. And if he wants to personally attack people, his past is open to be attacked. Jordan was not a pedophile, what happened was that young men over 18 years of age were sexually assaulted. Trump does need to go.

I say "Let the perp-walking begin!"

Oh it will begin. Starting with Rudy and his band of criminals and it may even end up with Rump for contempt of Congress and a few other little tidbits that are definitely impeachable without a doubt. But first, they go after Rudy and his band of criminals. And that also involves Barr. It's going to be a little tough for Barr filing charges while the NY Federal Court is trying him.

Hey dumbass! Explain how the House can arrest a President? You need to stop doing mushrooms while posting.

The State can certainly arrest a President who is guilty of State Laws. I haven't seen any stupid memos to that affect in any State Constitutions. It would be backed by the courts just below the US Supreme Court where Rump isn't very popular. And, yes, it would end up on the US Supreme Court Docket. I would love to see that. Not stupid Memo has the power of a law but you seem to think one does. The Congress, if Rump is shown as a co-conspirator or the Individual 1 then they can turn it over to the lower courts and THEY can instruct his arrest. Bill Barr can just go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.

Poor little commie, States have no authority to enforce federal law. So leave your fantasies in your head, we don't need to hear them.

A state can arrest a person that has committed a federal crime.

Jim Jordan has made an entire career out of ignoring and enabling behaviour of his buddies that odious. Jordan saw nothing wrong when his co-workers abused and molested the students in his charge. He doesn't recall anyone complaining about inappropriate touching. So while his co-worker is now in jail, Jim Jordan is in Congress attacking the President's critics and enabling the criminal behaviour of his boss - again.
He's good at what he does, Dragonlady. No need to get into pedophilia.
His arguments aren't crazy, as opposed to Nunes' arguments, which are right off the wall. IMO.
I believe Trump needs to be fired, btw.
A good loud mouthed liar is what Jordan is. And if he wants to personally attack people, his past is open to be attacked. Jordan was not a pedophile, what happened was that young men over 18 years of age were sexually assaulted. Trump does need to go.

Jordan was prepared to stand by and allow a collegue to molest his students, and ignore their complaints. That's "enabling", and allowed this pervert to continue to abuse the young men who Jordan was also responsible for guiding and protection.Since his election, Jordan is prepared to stand by and let Trump disobey court order preventing the separation of families, or attack a decorated career service officer in the service of Trump's re-election.

Jordan was corrupt when he was elected, and continues to behave as a corrupt politician.

Schifferbrains making shit up again in his opening lies....er, remarks.

The idiot never learns.

One of the first things he did was ask Ms Williams to discuss some things that went on in the closed sessions. He was trying to get her to perjure herself or accidentally give out confidential information so he could hold it over her head. She brought her lawyer with her that objected to Schiff Face's request.

He then scolded Jordan for trying to get the name of the whistleblower, and Jordan was quick to point out that neither he, nor Vindman, knew who the whistleblower was. So how could Jorden get the name of a whistleblower when Vindman didn't know the name of the whistleblower?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

Vindman doesn't seem to understand the chain of command. HE isn't in charge of setting policies. And, the fact is that there seems to be a need to investigate Ukrainian corruption, which is what Trump was asking for...Biden isn't even the nominee yet and doesn't look like he's going to get it. Oh, and which US Ambassador to the Ukraine tried to block the Ukrainians from communicating information about corruption to the USA?

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?
Sounds like he got mad because he was left out of an event he thought he should be involved in
Everything in these hearings and since the day of the election is-
The Revenge of the Feelings.
Keep telling yourself that Bubba
This truth is firmly self evident
You boys have not been watching CNN today it seems. If you have been , you have clearly mastered the art of selective listening

Vindman doesn't seem to understand the chain of command. HE isn't in charge of setting policies. And, the fact is that there seems to be a need to investigate Ukrainian corruption, which is what Trump was asking for...Biden isn't even the nominee yet and doesn't look like he's going to get it. Oh, and which US Ambassador to the Ukraine tried to block the Ukrainians from communicating information about corruption to the USA?

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?
Sounds like he got mad because he was left out of an event he thought he should be involved in
You boys have not been watching CNN today it seems. If you have been , you have clearly mastered the art of selective listening
You are correct. We do not watch the liberal impeachment propaganda mechanism.

You better come to terms with facts and not fantasy.

The Durham investigation turned criminal only a very short time after the start. That means he has something, and he has something good. It means there will be indictments, there will be charges, their will be criminal prosecutions.

The IG released a statement that he will testify to Congress on December 11th about his report. That means his report will be out long before that so it can be read, redacted, and ready for presentation for such questioning. If it favored Democrats, he wouldn't be expecting to be hauled into Congress to answer anything. Apparently, he knows what his report shows are really going to piss of Piglosi, Schiff Face, and Shoemaker.

This will be another huge nothing-burger just like all the other alleged bombshells we never hear about again. Even if, by chance, it does turn something up, nothing will happen to anyone involved. Even Laura Ingraham said that last night when she was interviewing Congressman Chris Stewart about this report.

She said that only because of her opinion of spineless republicans and their failure to pursue other cases. Not that she agrees that is what should happen.

You are correct. We do not watch the liberal impeachment propaganda mechanism.
What do you watch? Info Wars?

Forum List

Back