Volker and Sondland are both doing a pretty good job of dispelling some of the more evil accusations.

But Sondland is ALSO saying Trump was wrong to withhold the aid.
Trump was wrong, but Rudy's the Saruman.

Oh, come on! Giuliani is merely Trump's tool - the extortionist soliciting a bribe, setting in motion the quid pro quo, is Trump. There is no dispelling of anything. Sondland, if anything, does a good job describing more clearly the breadth and depth of the rot in the form of a extortionist shadow foreign policy channel, a rot that clearly starts with Trump.
I'm keeping an open mind. Just commenting on what I've heard.

If you kept an open mind, you heard several times mentioned the hold on aid - with no plausible explanation for it. The one responsible for that is Trump, not Giuliani. Moreover, if you kept an open mind, you cannot have missed several times the expression "at the direction of the president" or analog, to describe how the extortionist workings of the "Three Amigos" came to pass. Take it together, and you cannot but realize Trump's central role in that sordid, corrupt spectacle. In that light, I cannot understand how "dispelling" slipped into your description.

Which is where the stupidity enters the debate. Words mean things, and not what Democrats decide they mean at the time. Now I know you've seen my multiple post of the definition of the word "favor" with the dictionary link of course.

Rational people define the word as it is in the dictionary. Leftists define the word in the way they see fit. You replied with a perfect example of that. Instead of the dictionary definition of favor, which is doing something out of good will, with no remuneration, the Democrats ignore all that, and claim what you just did: better do it or else; your military aid depends on it, and nothing of the sorts was ever said or hinted. How many times have the Democrats in the hearings used the word "demand?" There was never any demand.

Trump never asked for an investigation by Ukraine, he asked for a favor, which I defined above. A demand (also in the dictionary) is an ultimatum, and Trump never did that either. So what this impeachment is all about is the way Democrats are re-defining words. And again, remember, if Democrats can create new definition of words, so can Republicans.

When dealing with a Mobster, Doubleday doesn't apply and neither does Webster. When a Crime Boss says, "Do me a favor" you had best damn well take it as an order "Or Else" face the consequences. We aren't talking about sane law abiding people here. We are talking about Mob Criminal Behavior. And that is what we have allowed to become the President.

When Rump asked for a favor from the Leader of Israel regarding the 4 "Outspoken" Democratic Females, he got it. But the backlash made Israel back off and allow the one to visit her mother on the West Bank. The Diplomatic Corp looked the other way.

But on this one, the Diplomatic Corp had had enough. The Professional Diplomats aren't looking the other way. But they are being truthful and professional all the way. Unlike you and Rumps Sycopaphants (and Rump himself) they are sticking strictly with the facts. Like their jobs, it's boring and not sensational to the public but their job is to keep things that way and to keep things running smoothly in the background. Enter the Rump and Rudy carnie dog and pony side show. What you are seeing is the diplomatic corp is saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Like more and more of us out are saying each and every day. You can keep trying to cover for him but the more you do, the more likely that Mayor Pete will be the next President of the United States.

Whatever medication you're taking, have your doctor switch it for you.

Trump is no mob anybody. He isn't now and never was. It's amazing how mind control works on you guys. That geek Schiff Face did a gangster impression, and because of that, it's all you have in your mind. If you want to know what's going on in that head of yours, the term is called Power of Suggestion. I suggest you look it up. Democrats have been using it for decades.

I am watching it on NBC right now. It's being tied up with a neat ribbon and a bow. The Rump and Rudy Dog and Pony Act is pretty well out in the open.

Rump can pretty well forget receiving any more millions from Sondland. Sondland was a Republican Pick not a Democratic Pick for a witness. So don't give me this crap about the Republicans aren't getting their own picks into the investigation. They are. It's just now working out the way they thought it would. All that is left is the assination of their own hand picked witness. I am going to watch the Republicans tear into Sondland.

I can see a pattern here. The game plan was to throw Rudy under the bus. Well, the Republicans had done a pretty good job of that. Rudy is going to lose his Client Lawyer privilege very soon. At that point, Rudy is post toasties. And I believe that a deal or two is going to get cut to shorten his prison sentence and he's going to yank rump from the bus driver seat.

Time to sign off. it's getting ready to start up again. More later. Looks like it's time for the added Fat Lady, Donkey and the Disappearing Midget (use your own imagination)
You are a liar. Sondland wasn't called by the Republicans, he got a subpoena from Schifferbrains.

The Republican's have not had a single witness due to Schifferbrain's blocking them all.

Democrats subpoena Sondland for testimony, documents

Volker and Morrison were called by Republicans.
Bullshit. All witnesses to date have been called by Schifferbrains.

Trump impeachment inquiry: Who has been subpoenaed?

Castor is going back to the old argument that if they didn't hear the President SAY IT it couldn't happen.

Sondland is getting a little annoyed.

When dealing with a Mobster, Doubleday doesn't apply and neither does Webster. When a Crime Boss says, "Do me a favor" you had best damn well take it as an order "Or Else" face the consequences. We aren't talking about sane law abiding people here. We are talking about Mob Criminal Behavior. And that is what we have allowed to become the President.

When Rump asked for a favor from the Leader of Israel regarding the 4 "Outspoken" Democratic Females, he got it. But the backlash made Israel back off and allow the one to visit her mother on the West Bank. The Diplomatic Corp looked the other way.

But on this one, the Diplomatic Corp had had enough. The Professional Diplomats aren't looking the other way. But they are being truthful and professional all the way. Unlike you and Rumps Sycopaphants (and Rump himself) they are sticking strictly with the facts. Like their jobs, it's boring and not sensational to the public but their job is to keep things that way and to keep things running smoothly in the background. Enter the Rump and Rudy carnie dog and pony side show. What you are seeing is the diplomatic corp is saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Like more and more of us out are saying each and every day. You can keep trying to cover for him but the more you do, the more likely that Mayor Pete will be the next President of the United States.

Trump is no mob anybody. He isn't now and never was. It's amazing how mind control works on you guys. That geek Schiff Face did a gangster impression, and because of that, it's all you have in your mind. If you want to know what's going on in that head of yours, the term is called Power of Suggestion. I suggest you look it up. Democrats have been using it for decades.

I am watching it on NBC right now. It's being tied up with a neat ribbon and a bow. The Rump and Rudy Dog and Pony Act is pretty well out in the open.

Rump can pretty well forget receiving any more millions from Sondland. Sondland was a Republican Pick not a Democratic Pick for a witness. So don't give me this crap about the Republicans aren't getting their own picks into the investigation. They are. It's just now working out the way they thought it would. All that is left is the assination of their own hand picked witness. I am going to watch the Republicans tear into Sondland.

I can see a pattern here. The game plan was to throw Rudy under the bus. Well, the Republicans had done a pretty good job of that. Rudy is going to lose his Client Lawyer privilege very soon. At that point, Rudy is post toasties. And I believe that a deal or two is going to get cut to shorten his prison sentence and he's going to yank rump from the bus driver seat.

Time to sign off. it's getting ready to start up again. More later. Looks like it's time for the added Fat Lady, Donkey and the Disappearing Midget (use your own imagination)
You are a liar. Sondland wasn't called by the Republicans, he got a subpoena from Schifferbrains.

The Republican's have not had a single witness due to Schifferbrain's blocking them all.

Uh-huh...
Republican Witnesses Blow Massive Hole in GOP’s Defense of Trump

"After weeks of decrying the impeachment process as a sham, Republicans finally got two of the witnesses they requested for testimony. But when one of them took the stand—the U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, Kurt Volker—he instead blew a massive hole in a central part of the GOP’s defense of President Trump.

Just moments after the top Republican on the panel, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), used his platform to parrot the very same claims President Trump has used to justify his pressure campaign in Ukraine—that the Biden family’s business involvement in a Ukrainian gas company is worth probing and that Ukraine meddled significantly in the 2016 election—Volker dismissed those items as “conspiracy theories circulated by the Ukrainians.”"

Yesterday was the first day in which the House impeachment inquiry featured public testimony from witnesses requested specifically by Republican members of the panel. As NBC News reported, these witnesses “were expected to provide testimony helpful to the president.”

The report added, succinctly, “They did not.”

The subpoena don't say who wanted to call them. Try again.

They were the first witnesses called by Republicans.

Big testimony revisions, bribery, and the ‘Gordon problem’: Biggest moments from Volker’s and Morrison’s hearing

Morrison and Volker are the witnesses Republicans requested

Uh-huh...

"After weeks of decrying the impeachment process as a sham, Republicans finally got two of the witnesses they requested for testimony. But when one of them took the stand—the U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, Kurt Volker—he instead blew a massive hole in a central part of the GOP’s defense of President Trump.

Just moments after the top Republican on the panel, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), used his platform to parrot the very same claims President Trump has used to justify his pressure campaign in Ukraine—that the Biden family’s business involvement in a Ukrainian gas company is worth probing and that Ukraine meddled significantly in the 2016 election—Volker dismissed those items as “conspiracy theories circulated by the Ukrainians.”"

Yesterday was the first day in which the House impeachment inquiry featured public testimony from witnesses requested specifically by Republican members of the panel. As NBC News reported, these witnesses “were expected to provide testimony helpful to the president.”

I listed the people who got a subpoena from Schifferbrains...........you brought an alt-left opinion piece from far left Daily Beast.

You lose.

Uh-huh...

I listed the people who got a subpoena from Schifferbrains...........you brought an alt-left opinion piece from far left Daily Beast.

You lose.

The subpoenas are from the Committee, whether the witness is called by Dem or Rep. You're wrong. Give it up.

Apparently witness sondland only has in his recollection is he assumed everything he's testifying to

Castor is going back to the old argument that if they didn't hear the President SAY IT it couldn't happen.

Sondland is getting a little annoyed.

Maybe I didn't catch up yet (I keep putting the video on hold) but it seemed to me like Sondland is having a pretty good time.

This process is so broken. It’s not an inquiry, it’s an inquisition.

It’s not a true fact finding inquiry, it’s just partisan.

When the chairperson lays out how Trump is guilty before even asking questions, you know it’s a broken process.

5b3e3216fa9e3cb9f6964756e1dc3957.jpg

Sondland 'never heard' from Trump on quid pro quo, but 'everyone' involved in Ukraine talks

Sondland just admitted / summed up this entire parade of non-witness testimony: HEARSAY! Sondland admitted he 'never heard' from Trump anything about 'Quid Pro Quo' regarding Ukraine ... but everyone talked, everyone 'knew', everyone was passing along HEARSAY and OPINION.

This process is so broken. It’s not an inquiry, it’s an inquisition.

It’s not a true fact finding inquiry, it’s just partisan.

When the chairperson lays out how Trump is guilty before even asking questions, you know it’s a broken process.
More or less a Witch Hunt the waste of good money and time

Carter Page, the guy the GOP wants to stake their patriotism on, told the FBI he was sharing info w/Rosneft in the same way he shared it with the SVR Agents who had tried to recruit him in 2013 while he was working for Trump.

The subpoenas are from the Committee, whether the witness is called by Dem or Rep. You're wrong. Give it up.

Wouldn't that require him take a look at evidence? And isn't that kind of behavior known to be deemed completely unacceptable and thoroughly obnoxious among the Trumpleton crowd?

Uh-huh...

You lose.
You're stupid...and incorrect..you lose. Why do you even bother? Do you really think that the Republicans had no witnesses? Did you really think that a supeana requested by the Republicans would look any different than a supeana requested by the Dems...when issued by the Committee?

You reek of desperation....

I keep looking for Russian Collusion Schitt says he has evidence of in these hearings and I cannot find it.

Anyone?

The "Crowdstrike Theory" originated in RUSSIA. Withholding aid from the Ukraine prevents them from defending themselves from RUSSIA. If the Ukrainians meddled in the election, Trump can make a case to lift the sanctions against RUSSIA. Last but not least, Trump and Guliani heard about Crowdstrike and the Bidens from RUSSIA.

WITH DONALD TRUMP, ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO RUSSIA.

Forum List

Back