Then I guess the Republicans were either too stupid to do something about it or just didn't fucking care, huh?
Gotta love those arguments. Hillary is still guilty even though repubs had 2 years of full control and she didn’t get locked up. The right is delusional...
My question has been, what really did Trump do differently from what the Hillary Haters complain Hillary did? (And I'm pretty sick of Hillary post 2008 behavior)

Hillary said "you want to contact the SoS for a meeting, you have to donate to my charity." Trump said "you want me to recoginize your govt and help you stop Russian aggression in your country, you have to help me cook up evidence to destroy my persona enemy"

To me that's the entire point of the dems impeachment strategy.

The problem with Clinton is there were several investigations and they all proved nothing. The republicans just kept on repeating investigations until the end of the 2016 election.

Hillary took money for meetings but the money went to her "charity." The gop didn't prove "illegal," but they proved she was crooked.

And Trump isn't going to jail or being kicked out of office. But he's a pig of a person morally and he's a crook.

None of that was proven, and Hillary stepped out of the Foundation while she was secretary of state. Now I think you fail to realize that her husband was a former president. He had big fundraiser clout without her being secretary of state. He had relationships with leaders in all areas on a world wide basis. He did not have to use the secretary of state.
Oh, so they were doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. Got it. And that is why the donations are down millions today. Surprising how their donors kindness changed after they are both out of govt and neither running for office. Where did all that goodwill go?

You guys love attacking your oppsotion.....but Trump is the real punchline--before DC is done with him..he's going to be ground to greasy remnants...his brand in tatters and his place in history one step below McCarthy and Wallace.

Whether he is removed or not...is moot. He is toast....and it will be a cold day in hell before we elect another of his ilk...he was your one and only shot.
Thank you for that heart-wrenching display of emotionally-manipulated hatred for the most successful President in decades. The Democrats have tried for 4 years to affect coup after coup after coup, undermining, attacking, conspiring, and failing to Impeach / oust this President, committing their entire effort, out time, and our tax dollars to destroying this man because he beat the most corrupt POS the Democrats could scrape up, prop up, and who they finally had to GIVE their nomination to because she could not earn it herself...after being protected from being indicted and going to prison.

:p

This isn’t an inquiry. The Dimms have already made up their minds.

Why don’t they just vote on it?

Schiff isn’t INQUIRING about anything, he is just trying to prove his side.

This is such a bizarre circus.

I love how all the witnesses give their back stories about what great Americans they are. Who gives a shit where your parents are from?
schitt's gives his impression of what has been said wrong every time. every fking time. he lies. He is a liar in my chamber. Arrest that mthr fker now.

Schiff is absolute trash.
think he knows he's the butt of the joke in America nowadays
You guys love attacking your oppsotion.....but Trump is the real punchline--before DC is done with him..he's going to be ground to greasy remnants...his brand in tatters and his place in history one step below McCarthy and Wallace.

Whether he is removed or not...is moot. He is toast....and it will be a cold day in hell before we elect another of his ilk...he was your one and only shot.
so why are they afraid of him winning?

And the usual denial by the Head In The Sand crowd

Lol, yup they graduated from DEEP STATE UNIVERSITY!
And again, Trump trying a quid pro quo should not have any effect on the election. But his dragging this out, and forcing lies to cover up his idiocy, just might rehabilitate Biden in a way. I thought Biden's worst feature was he was LIKE Trump. Old, out of touch with those of us concerned about healthcare and educating children (JFC "busing") and with crooked children.

And the kids should never have been in issue. Look at Carter, Ford and Reagan's kids. So they don't own Trump Towers or control billions of investments. Normally, president's relatives are more amusing.

Now Joe can say he won't use Bill Barr to investigate Ivanka and the Real Estate Failure.
Biden is Trashed. A Hairy Man Butt Loving, Bunghole Licking, Jizz Drinking Effeminate failure of a Mayor is leading him in the polls.
This whole thing was devised by Dem rivals to get 2 birds with 1 stone. Done to get Biden out of the race knowing this would come up in the primaries if it got that far. This is one of the reasons Obama didn't endorse him.
Democrats have been yammering about impeachment since the very day trump took office
As was the gop when it appeared Hill would win.

The question is how does it get turned down a notch

This is nothing more than a weeks or months long campaign commercial for the Dimocrat party, and YOU Mr and Ms taxpayer are paying for it.
After Benghazi and the e-mails you really have no grounds to complain. Sondland just obliterated your fat idiot this morning.

He sure did, by telling us that the president explicitly stated there was to be NO quid pro quo, and thus no bribery.

The next time a Dimm wins POTUS, the Pubs should immediately begin impeachment hearings for some made up bullshit from a ghost whistleblower.

And again, Trump trying a quid pro quo should not have any effect on the election. But his dragging this out, and forcing lies to cover up his idiocy, just might rehabilitate Biden in a way. I thought Biden's worst feature was he was LIKE Trump. Old, out of touch with those of us concerned about healthcare and educating children (JFC "busing") and with crooked children.

And the kids should never have been in issue. Look at Carter, Ford and Reagan's kids. So they don't own Trump Towers or control billions of investments. Normally, president's relatives are more amusing.

Now Joe can say he won't use Bill Barr to investigate Ivanka and the Real Estate Failure.
Biden is Trashed. A Hairy Man Butt Loving, Bunghole Licking, Jizz Drinking Effeminate failure of a Mayor is leading him in the polls.
This whole thing was devised by Dem rivals to get 2 birds with 1 stone. Done to get Biden out of the race knowing this would come up in the primaries if it got that far. This is one of the reasons Obama didn't endorse him.
Democrats have been yammering about impeachment since the very day trump took office
Actually since the day he won.

Please send this to The Rubber Room, Spank Shack, Flame Zone, or Looney Bin

ANY

DAY

NOW

Did Sondland flip? Looks like it. Ironically funny as hell that you are calling this thread loony.
I do not see this flipping you are talking about. It's another hoax to file on a mountain of hoaxes you fools have dumped on The American Taxpayer for the past 3 years.

Meanwhile The USMCA is about to turn 2 years old and is wedged up the crack of Nancy's fat ass.
a quid pro quo being held up by pelosi shits.

The ICIG had no authority to even take the report, much less do anything else with it. Presidential diplomatic calls do not fall under the authority or responsibility of the DNI as required.

wrong.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints

(September 30, 2019) The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

Perhaps you should have read a bit further, from your link. My B/U

The law also required that the Complainant provide a complaint or information with respect to an “urgent concern,” which is defined, in relevant part, as: “A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.” Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i). The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant alleged information with respect to such an alleged urgent concern.

the WB went to congress with an urgent concern after his complaint was going to get buried. when he/she did that - they were then instructed to go to the IG.

And I just proved, the ICIG has no jurisdiction. So this so called WB isn't really a WB. is he? He has no claim to remain anonymous because he took his "concern" to the wrong place. My question now is, if Vidman violated the espionage act by reading in someone, about the call, who didn't have a need to know.

Even if he was a whistleblower, the whistleblower act does not guarantee anonymity.

True, but he was not a legitimate WB, period, end of story. He has no protections. shitt is just trying to hid his staffs involvement and coordination with the spy.

schitt's gives his impression of what has been said wrong every time. every fking time. he lies. He is a liar in my chamber. Arrest that mthr fker now.

he's a traitor. and should be arrested immediately.

How about when he read that fake version of the phone call on the floor on Congress? Holy shit, I just couldn’t believe it. He should have been made to resign immediately at a minimum.
I agree. It just shows how politicians know they can lie and not be held accountable by their own. Remember Harry Reid lyingmon the floor, too?
Harry Reid Admits He Lies On The Senate Floor | National Review

Pubs should just start doing the same shit.
Payback can be hell... :)

Yes finally a DEEP STATE reference, another angel gets it's wings now!!!

Volker and Morrison were supposed to be the Republican witnesses for the President. Every witness so far, including Volker and Morrison have opined that the "Crowstrike theory" is a hoax and a false conspiracy theory to deflect from blaming Russia for election interference and has now basis in fact. Russia hacked the DNC server, and the Biden firing of the prosecutor was done in accordance with stated public policy in all of the free world, at that time.

If these are the best witnesses that the President has, he's in big trouble. It was especially delightful yesterday that when Jim Jordan attacked Lt. Col. Vindland, his response was to read his latest performance review out loud. Trump's attack dog keeps getting his ass handed to him on a plate. Yes, let's get the guy who "started it all" in for testimony. I agree, but I don't think President Trump will come.
Well, I think Morrison was a Bolton guy, and that makes him NOT a deep stater, but not necessarily a Trump guy either. Bolton isn't really gonna be a help either way, and he's certainly no champion of truth. Rather, he's a an ideologue. He shares Trump's nationalistic views, but he's not pro-Russia, and he certainly doesn't share Trump's aim of appeasing the Sunnis for money. Bolton folks are more a ticking time bomb that when it goes off will indiscriminately kill any innocents who happen to be nearby the "evildoers." lol

Volker was more a republican careerist. He lost his slot when Obama got elected. I have no idea why. Generally Dept of State guys just float along.
I dont see how any president can serve if everyone around him is dedicated to his downfall

America is coming apart at the seams

I love how all the witnesses give their back stories about what great Americans they are. Who gives a shit where your parents are from?

so why are they afraid of him winning?

No one is afraid of him winning. We're just covering all the bases. The larger issue is the danger Trump poses to national security and the risks of having a person of his character and moral bankruptcy running American foreign policy. Witness the Kurds, the Ukrainians, and his willingness to pull out of SK and leave them vulnerable to Kim.

And his ass belongs in jail.

Yes finally a DEEP STATE reference, another angel gets it's wings now!!!

Volker and Morrison were supposed to be the Republican witnesses for the President. Every witness so far, including Volker and Morrison have opined that the "Crowstrike theory" is a hoax and a false conspiracy theory to deflect from blaming Russia for election interference and has now basis in fact. Russia hacked the DNC server, and the Biden firing of the prosecutor was done in accordance with stated public policy in all of the free world, at that time.

If these are the best witnesses that the President has, he's in big trouble. It was especially delightful yesterday that when Jim Jordan attacked Lt. Col. Vindland, his response was to read his latest performance review out loud. Trump's attack dog keeps getting his ass handed to him on a plate. Yes, let's get the guy who "started it all" in for testimony. I agree, but I don't think President Trump will come.
Lol
... and still no Russian connection
No NOTHING!

I fear you're dreaming. But I wish you were right.

A question made at the impeachment hearing, was "if someone comes into the room wearing rain coat, rain boots..", and so forth,do you need to go and check if it is raining outside?

Well, the answer is YES, because that dude can by a crazy guy dressing that way. He might be making a joke, or in reality is raining outside.

Nothing can be taken for granted

The ambassador solely responded that he have understood the metaphor.

However, you can't impeach a president in base of metaphors.

Pretty cut and dry

Sure is. The only thing Jordan failed to mention was that "none of that materialized" because Trump got caught.

We cannot guess at intent on what we see. That is the whole flaw of the impeachment. They cannot prove intent, which is critical. They can only guess at it.

You're right. Intent is very hard to prove. I think Trump's actions are loud enough, but perhaps a technicality like that will save his ass in the end. We'll have to see.

I fear you're dreaming. But I wish you were right.
It just has to be, it just has to be!!!!! I don’t like him, so it just has to be!!!

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back