Even if he was a whistleblower, the whistleblower act does not guarantee anonymity.

True, but he was not a legitimate WB, period, end of story. He has no protections. shitt is just trying to hid his staffs involvement and coordination with the spy.

I think what it's really about is he (or she) would be dragged into the Senate to answer questions Schiff don't want asked, such as, who did he go to first with his complaint? Who authored his complaint, because anybody that read it stated it was done by a legal professional and not the whistleblower. Did he ever discuss the situation personally with Schiff? Is this an anti-trumper?

Schiff is not worried about protecting the whistleblower, he's worried about protecting himself.

Damn, I could swear that's what I just said. But I want to know if the individual Vidman leaked to, about the call, in the intel community had a legitimate need to know. If not Vidman violated protections of classified information, and possibly the espionage act. The FBI needs to look into that aspect of his testimony.

But that's not going to happen, so we will file that with the other trump cultist delusions:

*FLUSH*
what's trump's crime again? speaking of delusions?
- Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency.Obstruction of justice
-18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials
specifically:being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
official act;
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
-52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
specifically: (2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national. [USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Any more questions?

Lol, yup they graduated from DEEP STATE UNIVERSITY!
And again, Trump trying a quid pro quo should not have any effect on the election. But his dragging this out, and forcing lies to cover up his idiocy, just might rehabilitate Biden in a way. I thought Biden's worst feature was he was LIKE Trump. Old, out of touch with those of us concerned about healthcare and educating children (JFC "busing") and with crooked children.

And the kids should never have been in issue. Look at Carter, Ford and Reagan's kids. So they don't own Trump Towers or control billions of investments. Normally, president's relatives are more amusing.

Now Joe can say he won't use Bill Barr to investigate Ivanka and the Real Estate Failure.

Volker and Morrison were supposed to be the Republican witnesses for the President. Every witness so far, including Volker and Morrison have opined that the "Crowstrike theory" is a hoax and a false conspiracy theory to deflect from blaming Russia for election interference and has now basis in fact. Russia hacked the DNC server, and the Biden firing of the prosecutor was done in accordance with stated public policy in all of the free world, at that time.

If these are the best witnesses that the President has, he's in big trouble. It was especially delightful yesterday that when Jim Jordan attacked Lt. Col. Vindland, his response was to read his latest performance review out loud. Trump's attack dog keeps getting his ass handed to him on a plate. Yes, let's get the guy who "started it all" in for testimony. I agree, but I don't think President Trump will come.
Trump needs no witnesses

The transcript reveals no impeachable offense

So the Donald is already holding a pat hand

Except it is not a transcript, it is Tramps summary of the call. Tramp refuses to release the call off of a top secret server it was wrongly stored on. Why is that?
Its not trumps transcript

Its the official transcript compiled by officials within the administration

No meathead it is a summary.

I think I am wrong but had Biden even declared his candidacy when the phone call occurred?

Biden announced his candidacy in April which is long before the call.
I thought so and thanks although if it’s April to July same year that’s just 3 months so no real traction gained to determine if Biden was The serious contender.
Next question is what office is Hunter Biden running for as he and not Joe seem to be the focus of any inquiry.
well first off, Biden isn't running against trump, he is running against demofks. trump isn't one of them anymore. he's president. so biden isn't his opponent. that is a fking flat ass lie.

Give me the law trump broke discussing biden.

Abuse of Power. Wake up.
what does that mean? explain the abuse.

And again, Trump trying a quid pro quo should not have any effect on the election. But his dragging this out, and forcing lies to cover up his idiocy, just might rehabilitate Biden in a way. I thought Biden's worst feature was he was LIKE Trump. Old, out of touch with those of us concerned about healthcare and educating children (JFC "busing") and with crooked children.

And the kids should never have been in issue. Look at Carter, Ford and Reagan's kids. So they don't own Trump Towers or control billions of investments. Normally, president's relatives are more amusing.

Now Joe can say he won't use Bill Barr to investigate Ivanka and the Real Estate Failure.

Volker and Morrison were supposed to be the Republican witnesses for the President. Every witness so far, including Volker and Morrison have opined that the "Crowstrike theory" is a hoax and a false conspiracy theory to deflect from blaming Russia for election interference and has now basis in fact. Russia hacked the DNC server, and the Biden firing of the prosecutor was done in accordance with stated public policy in all of the free world, at that time.

If these are the best witnesses that the President has, he's in big trouble. It was especially delightful yesterday that when Jim Jordan attacked Lt. Col. Vindland, his response was to read his latest performance review out loud. Trump's attack dog keeps getting his ass handed to him on a plate. Yes, let's get the guy who "started it all" in for testimony. I agree, but I don't think President Trump will come.
Trump needs no witnesses

Except it is not a transcript, it is Tramps summary of the call. Tramp refuses to release the call off of a top secret server it was wrongly stored on. Why is that?

nope. it's the transcript. it says so on it. Not by trump. you're confused I understand you have no fking brain.

Even if he was a whistleblower, the whistleblower act does not guarantee anonymity.

True, but he was not a legitimate WB, period, end of story. He has no protections. shitt is just trying to hid his staffs involvement and coordination with the spy.

I think what it's really about is he (or she) would be dragged into the Senate to answer questions Schiff don't want asked, such as, who did he go to first with his complaint? Who authored his complaint, because anybody that read it stated it was done by a legal professional and not the whistleblower. Did he ever discuss the situation personally with Schiff? Is this an anti-trumper?

Schiff is not worried about protecting the whistleblower, he's worried about protecting himself.

Damn, I could swear that's what I just said. But I want to know if the individual Vidman leaked to, about the call, in the intel community had a legitimate need to know. If not Vidman violated protections of classified information, and possibly the espionage act. The FBI needs to look into that aspect of his testimony.

But that's not going to happen, so we will file that with the other trump cultist delusions:

*FLUSH*
The crime is that he won and we are witnessing a denial of that reality and of All reality, it’s moved away from the long lasting feelings venture and into the denial and prohibition of fact reality.

Vindman violated the code of conduct and went outside chain of command on this, court martial is in order. Bust his mthr fking ass.

It needs looking into.

ok, after they book his ass for violation of his code of misconduct going around chain of command.

Trump needs no witnesses

nope. it's the transcript. it says so on it. Not by trump. you're confused I understand you have no fking brain.

Nope says summary at the top of it.

Trump needs no witnesses

It says transcript.

There was a prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma Holding in Ukraine, where Hunter Biden was making nearly $1 million/ year.

Biden admitted to a QUID PRO QUO OF $1 Billion being held back unless the prosecutor was fired.

The prosecutor was fired. The money was released.

Sounds like corruption to me and Trump was correct to ask Ukraine to look into the corruption.

How is that not corruption by Ukraine and how is that not quid pro quo from Biden.....who admitted to doing it, we have all heard the recording of him bragging about it.

Trump wanted to make sure the $400 million in aid was not abused.

Last edited:
I still can't believe Vindman was offered a job by the Ukraine folks. Too fking funny. A military US dude gets offer for work in Ukraine. What was their favor ask?
Maybe it was the other way around he asked them for a job

I was watching Laura last night, and I forget who was on, but they said Vindman would often cut down the United States when he was around Russians. I guess they used to workout together or something, and he'd make jokes how Americans couldn't do this, and Americans were not up to doing that, just general put downs of the American people.
Bullshit.
Like they always say you take him out of Russia but you can't take the Russian out of him. Lol

It says transcript.
SUMMARY!

*FLUSH*
The crime is that he won and we are witnessing a denial of that reality and of All reality, it’s moved away from the long lasting feelings venture and into the denial and prohibition of fact reality.
oh I know that. I want them to finally admit it.

I think I am wrong but had Biden even declared his candidacy when the phone call occurred?

I thought so and thanks although if it’s April to July same year that’s just 3 months so no real traction gained to determine if Biden was The serious contender.
Next question is what office is Hunter Biden running for as he and not Joe seem to be the focus of any inquiry.
well first off, Biden isn't running against trump, he is running against demofks. trump isn't one of them anymore. he's president. so biden isn't his opponent. that is a fking flat ass lie.

Abuse of Power. Wake up.

Trump tried to use US government resources in exchange for something that would benefit him personally and not the country.

The manager at McDonalds can't trade cheeseburgers for tires on his personal car.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It says transcript.
SUMMARY!
TRANSCRIPT

Abuse of Power. Wake up.
Exercise of power is not abuse of it. Go back to sleep.

Abuse of Power. Wake up.

Trump tried to use US government resources in exchange for something that would benefit him personally and not the country.

The manager at McDonalds can't trade cheeseburgers for tires on his personal car.
No one has stated that at all in all the idiots that have been pranced into congress. Maybe you should go testify. post the link

Abuse of Power. Wake up.
Exercise of power is not abuse of it. Go back to sleep.
he's not allowed to exercise his power. isn't that clear?

Main failure from Democrats.

In the conversations, president Trump mentioned "Hunter Biden", and every time the president says the name "Biden" is not about the Democrat candidate but about the son HUNTER BIDEN, WHO IS NOT RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE, and is not running against president Trump.

It happens to be Hunter Biden is son of a Democrat candidate, but no one is against Biden the candidate but the investigation has been always about the possible corruption where Hunter Biden is involved.

Case closed.

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

Stick with the truth, because, quite plainly, for a good liar you don't even have the most basic tools.

Yeah, he said a lot of people want to know, he's not asking for something personal. If he was he would have said "I want to know". So practice what you preach, stick with the truth.

*FLUSH*
Hardly actually.

*FLUSH*[/QUOTE]
what's trump's crime again? speaking of delusions?[/QUOTE]
- Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency.Obstruction of justice
-18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials
specifically:being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
official act;
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
-52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
specifically: (2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national. [USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Any more questions?[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back