I entirely missed that one:

“Needless to say, it’s entirely possible for two separate nations to engage in election meddling at the same time, and Republicans believe we should take meddling seriously by all foreign countries,” Mr. Nunes said.​

Now, Ukraine must have meddled because they all do it. The are taking Mulvaney's "we do that all the time [QPQ]" spiel to the international stage. And I had already wondered how the Trumpletons came up with that new hoax. And that's gonna work? Switzerland is going to be next to stand accused, all to distract from the Intelligence Community's finding that eff'n Russia did it?

At one point, one has to ask, is the Goobers' up-to-now accurate presumption, "They are going to swallow - they are actually that stupid", going to be disappointed?

Was there an investigation into Biden? Nope

Did Ukraine get the aid? Yep

STFU liberals.

Win.....at....the.....polls.

Stop.....being....cvnts

Democrats did win at the polls, even with the Republican voter suppression. And Trump only got his votes with help from a massive Russian disinformation campaign. The Electoral College overturned the popular vote.

So stop with your crocodile tears about the will of the voters.

Not even Biden? He only wants to outsource that? We have a Justice Dept and investigative agencies, but The Only One wants Ukraine to announce an investigation. That's fucked-up, comrade.
nope, trump is doing the state's business, unlike the congressional house. They are the one's with the actual quid pro quo going on right now. I want the government business being done, not their infectious fantasies.

Government business is being done - note all of the breaks for votes during the process. Unlike Trump, who can only obsess about one thing at a time, Pelosi is able to walk, talk, and chew gum, at the same time. Women, by nature, are better able to multi-task than men, because we have to. Especially working women who are accustomed to balancing work obligations, managing family life and schedules, as well as meals laundry, etc., and social obligations, all while being perfectly groomed.
I have no need of your sexist claptrap moralizing. What bills has Pelosi put on Trump's desk?

The proper question is not what bills have gone to trump, but what bills were sent to the Senate and sat on by McConnell.
The House has a duty to engage in the interactive process that produces consensus, but the have no interest in working for the American People, they are wholly committed to undoing the 2016 election that did not produce the results they desired.

The question you dodged? What bills has the House help put on the President's desk for signature and you can't come up with ANY? In a year? Sad!

But today they had testimony from a guy who overheard Sondland's side of a phone call? Are you fugging kidding me? What must they think of the American People to think this kind of nonsense is going to be accepted by anyone with a brain and a basic sense of fair-play?

And let us not forget that Sondland, in his testimony, said "I don't know how he heard our conversation."

Last edited:
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

Clinton’s campaign seized on the story to advance Democrats’ argument that Trump’s campaign was closely linked to Russia. The ledger represented “more troubling connections between Donald Trump’s team and pro-Kremlin elements in Ukraine,” Robby Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager, said in a statement. He demanded that Trump “disclose campaign chair Paul Manafort’s and all other campaign employees’ and advisers’ ties to Russian or pro-Kremlin entities, including whether any of Trump’s employees or advisers are currently representing and or being paid by them.”

35843335581_24638d3eb9_b.jpg

Now it’s just political grandstanding. These assholes aren’t even asking questions.

They are giving speeches.

Dimms say Trump should be in jail. Pubs say he did nothing wrong.

Isn’t it interesting that OBAMA AND THE DIMMS DIDNT GIVE UKRAINE ANY AID FOR 8 YEARS!

Fucking hypocrites
Which political candidate did Obama ask Ukraine to investigate on his behalf?

Which one did Trump?

The next Dimm POTUS should be impeached.

We will find the crime.

Sondland bought his ambassadorship from Trump for $1 million. Let’s go after Trump for that.

That’s very funny Colonel.

Sondland donated to Trump campaign a real Trump supporter....... Then why did Sondland threw Trump and everyone under the bus?
Means Trumpy is so inept he didn’t cover all the bases hoping everyone was loyal to a king.

Sondland bought a million dollar VIP ticket to the inauguration.

...Sondland bought a million dollar VIP ticket to the inauguration. .
Of course he did... it's not like he got his Ambassadorship based upon his voluminous foreign policy experience. :21:

The functional equivalent of getting his credentials out of a Cracker Jack box...

But... mind you... your Führer Stable Genius only surrounds himself with the "best people"... :eusa_dance:

Was there an investigation into Biden? Nope

Did Ukraine get the aid? Yep

STFU liberals.

Win.....at....the.....polls.

Stop.....being....cvnts

Democrats did win at the polls, even with the Republican voter suppression. And Trump only got his votes with help from a massive Russian disinformation campaign. The Electoral College overturned the popular vote.

So stop with your crocodile tears about the will of the voters.

The EC does not overturn anything in this country. It's the way we've been voting damn near since the start of 1800's. The popular vote is worthless here.

nope, trump is doing the state's business, unlike the congressional house. They are the one's with the actual quid pro quo going on right now. I want the government business being done, not their infectious fantasies.

Government business is being done - note all of the breaks for votes during the process. Unlike Trump, who can only obsess about one thing at a time, Pelosi is able to walk, talk, and chew gum, at the same time. Women, by nature, are better able to multi-task than men, because we have to. Especially working women who are accustomed to balancing work obligations, managing family life and schedules, as well as meals laundry, etc., and social obligations, all while being perfectly groomed.
I have no need of your sexist claptrap moralizing. What bills has Pelosi put on Trump's desk?

The proper question is not what bills have gone to trump, but what bills were sent to the Senate and sat on by McConnell.
The House has a duty to engage in the interactive process that produces consensus, but the have no interest in working for the American People, they are wholly committed to undoing the 2016 election that did not produce the results they desired.

The question you dodged? What bills has the House help put on the President's desk for signature and you can't come up with ANY? In a year? Sad!

But today they had testimony from a guy who overheard Sondland's side of a phone call? Are you fugging kidding me? What must they think of the American People to think this kind of nonsense is going to be accepted by anyone with a brain and a basic sense of fair-play?

And let us not forget that Sondland, in his testimony, said "I don't know how he heard our conversation."

You’re lying. Sondland testified that Trump spoke so loudly he had to hold the phone away from his ear. Sondland was fully aware that the others could hear what the President was saying.

Sondland was an arrogant ass showing off to coworkers that the President of the United States would take his call.

Wow, a whole family of commie operatives. GOOD GRIEF!

She was using FOREIGN officials to dig dirt up on Trump during the election..............Got Black Book information from the Ukrianian Embassy..........and a court later ruled that this was election meddling in the 2016 U.S. Elections in FAVOR OF HILLARY.......

Then by all means, indict her.

We'll trade you one old has-been for another... :21:

Wow, a whole family of commie operatives. GOOD GRIEF!

She was using FOREIGN officials to dig dirt up on Trump during the election..............Got Black Book information from the Ukrianian Embassy..........and a court later ruled that this was election meddling in the 2016 U.S. Elections in FAVOR OF HILLARY.......

Then by all means, indict her.

Hopefully they will.......I will not hold my breath though...........

But their is ELECTION TAMPERING.........from Ukraine for you.............WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE.....

Imagine that...........maybe one day the Dems will figure that out.........

One under the radar story that I like to see is the HOR should investigate the Trump foundation. Trump got the DOJ to do an investigation into the Clinton Charity foundation

Tax payer dollars paid and no results yet

Trump claim along with Fox and the right that Clinton's foundation was used by doners to gain access to Hillary and the government

Not a peep heard from those doing this inquire yet or any evidence found

the McMahon had donated more than 4.1 million dollars to trumps foundation and the wife became the 25th Administrator of the Small Business Administration from 2017 to 2019 under Trump

No previous government experience, I wonder how she go that job

looks like she quietly left after 2 years on the job

Toss in the fine he paid for irregularities found in his foundation recently

Yet somehow the judicial inquire missed the Trump foundation which closed its door

Repubs haven't said a word

House needs to look into that story

But it's not. She's told us the truth. Just like everyone else who has testified.

And you can't handle it.

Traitor.

Yes, we've heard the truth repeatedly. No quid pro quo ordered by Trump.

Sondland testified there was a quid pro quo, and that everyone knew about it. He even named names.

Yes, a "presumed" quid pro quo. He also testified that Trump never ordered one, and in fact when questioned, Trump ordered no quid pro quo.

LOL. Yes there is clear quid pro quo. No doubt.

Trump ordered no quid pro is a joke. What do you expect from a liar president?

Trump is a piece of art PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s false claim about Apple plant

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump tried to take credit Wednesday for opening a plant that’s been in business for years.

He also tried to blame House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for closing Congress, but she didn’t.

TRUMP: “Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!” — tweet early Wednesday evening.

THE FACTS: Neither happened.

Trump visited a factory in Austin, Texas, that has made the Mac Pro for Apple since 2013.

Honey, they started the new expansion. No lie. Just a Perfect example of how the media lies-
Apple expands in Austin
Company Breaks Ground on New Campus, Begins Production of All-New Mac Pro

Out of the horses mouth

Wrong. Very wrong. Read my link and your link see if you understand the technicalities. Then read what Trump was stupidly bullshiting.

Let me help you ..... Today I opened a major plant Apple manufacturing job in Texas.

The plant won’t be operational till 2021. So how in the hell did this liar president open a manufacturing job?

The corruption investigation in Ukraine was for Burisma, not “Joe Biden”.

If there is no credible link to old Joe, then why are Dems so afraid of an investigation? It must mean he is guilty.

See how that works?
Besides rightwingnuts, who said Dems are afraid of Biden being investigated?

Apparently all Dems, all who support this impeachment sham against President Trump simply for asking Ukraine to crack down on corruption. Why else would they be claiming this personally benefits President Trump? It only benefits him if Biden is guilty of corruption.
What's apparent is you're fucking brain-dead as virtually no Democrats are saying Biden can't or shouldn't be investigated. What we are saying is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden.

Savvy?

Why wouldn’t he ask the foreign government to investigate Burisma? It’s their company. Are you saying that we don’t work with foreign allies and their authorities when investigating crimes that happened overseas?

Because if you are, that makes you the brain dead one.
Well sure, if a political rival wasn't connected to Burisma, then he could have asked Zelensky to investigate Burisma.

Savvy?

We have disagreement about what "political rival" is, but let it be your way for the sake of argument.

Answer this, if hypothetically, "political rival" did use his political position for financial gain for him or his family, and/or used his political position to influence foreign country to dig dirt on his political opponent, would you be OK with investigation?

...Sondland bought a million dollar VIP ticket to the inauguration. .
Of course he did... it's not like he got his Ambassadorship based upon his voluminous foreign policy experience. :21:

The functional equivalent of getting his credentials out of a Cracker Jack box...

But... mind you... your Führer Stable Genius only surrounds himself with the "best people"... :eusa_dance:

Go read post 5848 commie, I'm not going to retype it. You're just proving the extreme hypocrite you are, carry one commie.

Forum List

Back