Trump was investigated for collusion.

There was no collusion.

Obama and Hillary were instrumental in this accusation.

.....and they used foreign actors to help get dirt on Trump.

So that was illegal, right?

Trump was investigated for “criminal conspiracy”, not “collusion”. Mueller found a LOT of collusion. Over 200 contacts between Trump and Russians.

Trump’s “No collusion” is a lie. A whopper in fact. Just like “No quid pro quo” is a lie. Both have been exposed as lies.

Every witness this week has incriminated Donald Trump in a criminal bribery and extortion scheme. Everyone had confirmed the whistle blower’s report and added to it.

Devon Nunes doesn’t believe the horseshit he’s peddling. He looks so uncomfortable as his every argument at the beginning of the day is blown apart by the witnesses by the end of the day.

Yep......Rudy knows who is guilty of what....so of course....the Democrats claim he's committing crimes.

Sondland testified: ""Mr. Giuliani expressed those requests directly to the Ukrainians. Mr. Giuliani also expressed those requests directly to us," Sondland told the House Intelligence Committee. "We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump’s desires and requirements.""

Edit- removed sumpin

And reality shows, the call happened, a meeting in NY happened, WH meeting hasn't happened, YET, and what has Ukraine done? Come on commie give us the facts, what has Ukraine done?

Ukraine has gotten lucky because the whistleblower complaint blew up Trump's bribery scheme. You didn't know?

When you pretend failure equals innocence, you should just talk among yourselves.

ROFLMFAO, the WH call happened on 25 July, you claimed that was a condition, tell us when the CIA rat lies came to light again. You commies just love painting yourselves into corners and then try to lie your way out.

I've seen no one claim the phone call was a 'condition'. Congress was notified of the whistle blower complaint on 9/9/19. Funds were released on 9/11/19, a couple of days before Zelensky was due to announce an investigation. The bribery scheme failed. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Haven't you watched any of the testimony?

I don’t expect these poorly informed Americans to watch the hearing.

They ran to Hannity and Fox for comfort and opinion then come back here.

"Fiona Hill’s testimony is riddled with speculation and guesses about any role that Mr. Mulvaney played with anything related to Ukraine. She bases much of her testimony about him on things allegedly heard from unnamed staffers, guards in the West Wing, and “many people.” The fact is that Ms. Hill has never met Mr. Mulvaney other than in passing, and has never discussed anything with him regarding Ukraine. We have no idea why Ms. Hill believes Mr. Mulvaney was so heavily involved, especially in light of Ambassador Sondland’s contrary testimony that he only spoke very infrequently to Mr. Mulvaney and had zero substantive conversations with him about Ukraine. This inquiry continues to be a sham. No court in this country would give any weight to testimony about Mr. Mulvaney as speculative as Ms. Hill’s. Neither should Congress or the public."— Mulvaney attorney Bob Driscoll

There is a simple solution to all this. Mick Mulvaney should appear before the impeachment hearings to clear his name. Will that happen? Of course not, and neither will Bolton, Pompeo, or Giuliani, or anyone close to Trump who is aware of the issues.

Theoretically, those close to Trump would b exculpatory witnesses presenting his side. But Trump won't allow that to happen. Why is that?

The answer to that question is quite simple.

Maybe Hill believes Mulvaney was involved because he confessed on national television that they did it and told us all to “get over it!”.

Didn’t Hillary use Russia to get dirt on Trump.

I can’t reconcile why that was ok.

Or Biden’s quid pro quo
with Ukraine that he bragged about.

Can someone specifically explain to me why those were ok?

Yep, and I hope the Republicans do the exact same to the next commie President.

As Democrats aren't criminals, we're not worried about that.

You tried you best, but you failed to destroy American democracy and implement your Stalinist utopia. That means you won't be able to convict innocent people, so Democrats have nothing to worry about.

The reason your side is in trouble is because most of them _are_ criminals. And you suck the asses of those criminals.

There was no QPQ to investigate Biden.

Dimms fail more before 9am than most people do all day.

Incompetent twats

Funny how liberals can see the collusion with Russia when their darling Muller spent almost three years and never could see it. I guess that is the same feelings based modality that allows Shits libs to call people “witnesses” who Never Saw Anything.

Oh Please Stop.

There’s no collusion. We are not talking about collusion.......... but 100% clear evidence that Russia interferes and rape our democracy in 2016 presidential election. That’s a fact. Proved by intelligence agencies hired by inept Trump.

And, Ukrainians also did. In fact several countries tried other than Russia tried, one does not exclude the other.

That is only coming out from Trump and his followers plus his cartels. Nobody else.
Your proof is WHAT?

Nunez was in charge before Sciff could have mentioned that a long time ago. Don’t you think?

Here's a nice left wing hate site for ya. LMAO

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Didn’t Hillary use Russia to get dirt on Trump.

No.

I can’t reconcile why that was ok.

As we all know you're lying, why do you bother with such lies?

Or Biden’s quid pro quo with Ukraine that he bragged about.

We've covered this. You're lying about that too, and you know it.

Can someone specifically explain to me why those were ok?

Due to your constant dishonesty, you fail both as an American and as a human being.

Schiff looks like even more of an asshole when he tries to act outraged and he yells.

That is some funny shit to behold.

It’s so obvious when he turns on the anger act.

He might be the biggest POS to ever be in Congress

But it's not. She's told us the truth. Just like everyone else who has testified.

And you can't handle it.

Traitor.

Yes, we've heard the truth repeatedly. No quid pro quo ordered by Trump.

Sondland testified there was a quid pro quo, and that everyone knew about it. He even named names.

Yes, a "presumed" quid pro quo. He also testified that Trump never ordered one, and in fact when questioned, Trump ordered no quid pro quo.

LOL. Yes there is clear quid pro quo. No doubt.

Trump ordered no quid pro is a joke. What do you expect from a liar president?

Trump is a piece of art PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s false claim about Apple plant

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump tried to take credit Wednesday for opening a plant that’s been in business for years.

He also tried to blame House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for closing Congress, but she didn’t.

TRUMP: “Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!” — tweet early Wednesday evening.

THE FACTS: Neither happened.

Trump visited a factory in Austin, Texas, that has made the Mac Pro for Apple since 2013.

:offtopic:

True. But I’m just trying to remind you that this president is a big fucking liar. And whatever he say is just not reliable. That’s a fact.

Didn’t Hillary use Russia to get dirt on Trump. I can’t reconcile why that was ok...
If true, it was wrong, and therefore may prove indict-able. Have at it. Have a field day with it.

Unfortunately for you, she was not a sitting President or active government official at the time the so-called 'offense' came to light.

...Or Biden’s quid pro quo with Ukraine that he bragged about...
If there were wrongful things done on this one, then that, too, may prove indict-able. Have at it. Have a field day with it.

Unfortunately for you, he was not a sitting President or active government official at the time the so-called 'offense' came to light.

...Can someone specifically explain to me why those were ok?
Just did.

No extra charge.

Unfortunately for you, the alleged wrongdoing of Donald Trump came to light while he was still the sitting (incumbent) President.

According to DoJ policy, a sitting President cannot be indicted.

Consequently, the only remedy for wrongdoing appears to be impeachment.

Enjoy.

Dld64CgU4AAvahJ.jpg

And reality shows, the call happened, a meeting in NY happened, WH meeting hasn't happened, YET, and what has Ukraine done? Come on commie give us the facts, what has Ukraine done?

Ukraine has gotten lucky because the whistleblower complaint blew up Trump's bribery scheme. You didn't know?

When you pretend failure equals innocence, you should just talk among yourselves.

ROFLMFAO, the WH call happened on 25 July, you claimed that was a condition, tell us when the CIA rat lies came to light again. You commies just love painting yourselves into corners and then try to lie your way out.

I've seen no one claim the phone call was a 'condition'. Congress was notified of the whistle blower complaint on 9/9/19. Funds were released on 9/11/19, a couple of days before Zelensky was due to announce an investigation. The bribery scheme failed. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Haven't you watched any of the testimony?

Really? Again, what did Ukraine do to get the call?
"We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump’s desires and requirements."
And FYI the aid was released the day before the senate was due to vote on releasing aid, because republicans said they supported it. Neither the CIA rat or the commies in the house had anything to do with it.

Congress had already authorized the aid. Why would the Senate vote on releasing it?

"Sondland said he informed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that he had spoken to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky before the July 25 call between Mr. Trump and Zelensky, recalling he had told Zelensky he should mention his intention "to run a fully transparent investigation and will 'turn over every stone.'"

I had missed that even the call had a price, but I expect Zelensky fulfilled a commitment when he said, " I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be conducted openly and candidly. That I can assure you." You know, because they had been talking about it for weeks.

Republican and Democratic members of the Senate Appropriations Committee said the White House released the money on Wednesday night, hours before the panel was due to debate an amendment to a defense spending bill that would have prevented Trump from such actions in the future.

Trump administration reinstates military aid for Ukraine

The next Dimm POTUS should be impeached.

We will find the crime.

Sondland bought his ambassadorship from Trump for $1 million. Let’s go after Trump for that.

That’s very funny Colonel.

Sondland donated to Trump campaign a real Trump supporter....... Then why did Sondland threw Trump and everyone under the bus?
Means Trumpy is so inept he didn’t cover all the bases hoping everyone was loyal to a king.

The next Dimm POTUS should be impeached.

We will find the crime.

Sondland bought his ambassadorship from Trump for $1 million. Let’s go after Trump for that.

That’s very funny Colonel.

Sondland donated to Trump campaign a real Trump supporter....... Then why did Sondland threw Trump and everyone under the bus?
Means Trumpy is so inept he didn’t cover all the bases hoping everyone was loyal to a king.[

Such a racist. Wow

Forum List

Back