And has been since Trump thwarted the Left by releasing the transcript.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Actually the transcript proves the shakes down. I can't believe Trump was dumb enough to release it. It's the ultimate smoking gun.

Sorry, comrade, it doesn't prove "shakes down" at all. I know that the trolls like you want to claim there is the implication of a "shakes down" but it doesn't wash. The word "though" in the context was used as a conjunction, not an adverb. Nothing conditional implied.

I am not anybody's "comrade, nor am I a troll. I'm wondering where you saw the word "though, since that word doesn't appear in either my post, or the one I'm responding to.

Trump's release of the transcript was a mistake of massive proportion, exceeded only by Mulvaney's "Get over it!"

But this morning's attempt to denigrate and vilify Lt. Col. Vindman by Nunez and Jordan was disgusting. Everyone who disagrees with or criticizes the President is not his "enemy" nor is it wise to attempt to portray those moral people of character who are prepared to stand up for their principles as "enemies of the country", versus career suckups, like Jordan and Nunez who are prepared to lie and slander their patriotism and the risks they took in coming forward.

Americans should fear a President who considers anyone who disagrees with him an "enemy" to be professionally destroyed for daring to speak up for their beliefs. Trump doesn't care about the nation, but only his own interests. This is a disgrace for your nation, that ANYONE in the Republican Party is standing up for Trump's odious behaviour.

You are ABSOLUTELY a troll and you've proven it repeatedly. I did fold "though" into your reply because I was in a hurry. Vindman seems like a guy who takes himself and his job so seriously he doesn't want even his boss, the President of the United States, to "interfere" even though the President sets foreign policy.

Your trollish impression of what Trump cares about or doesn't isn't evidence and since you are obviously a foreigner, I have no idea why you would care to comment on it. Dasvidaniya

Well done!

Didn’t mean to scared you.

Fort Fun Indiana said:
I think you can use your imagination. If you want to make a point, make it. You can whine about your guesses just as easily as you can whine about mine. So go on, then.
So, Like YOU
We Are To IMAGINE An Offense

An Imaginary Offense
Is What This Impeachment Is

it's all out in the open now.

And has been since Trump thwarted the Left by releasing the transcript.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Actually the transcript proves the shakes down. I can't believe Trump was dumb enough to release it. It's the ultimate smoking gun.

Sorry, comrade, it doesn't prove "shakes down" at all. I know that the trolls like you want to claim there is the implication of a "shakes down" but it doesn't wash. The word "though" in the context was used as a conjunction, not an adverb. Nothing conditional implied.

I am not anybody's "comrade, nor am I a troll. I'm wondering where you saw the word "though, since that word doesn't appear in either my post, or the one I'm responding to.

Trump's release of the transcript was a mistake of massive proportion, exceeded only by Mulvaney's "Get over it!"

But this morning's attempt to denigrate and vilify Lt. Col. Vindman by Nunez and Jordan was disgusting. Everyone who disagrees with or criticizes the President is not his "enemy" nor is it wise to attempt to portray those moral people of character who are prepared to stand up for their principles as "enemies of the country", versus career suckups, like Jordan and Nunez who are prepared to lie and slander their patriotism and the risks they took in coming forward.

Americans should fear a President who considers anyone who disagrees with him an "enemy" to be professionally destroyed for daring to speak up for their beliefs. Trump doesn't care about the nation, but only his own interests. This is a disgrace for your nation, that ANYONE in the Republican Party is standing up for Trump's odious behaviour.

You are ABSOLUTELY a troll and you've proven it repeatedly. I did fold "though" into your reply because I was in a hurry. Vindman seems like a guy who takes himself and his job so seriously he doesn't want even his boss, the President of the United States, to "interfere" even though the President sets foreign policy.

Your trollish impression of what Trump cares about or doesn't isn't evidence and since you are obviously a foreigner, I have no idea why you would care to comment on it. Dasvidaniya

Gee, you must have read my profile. The one that says I live in Canada.

So Trump used the power of his office to extort a foreign leader for personal gain. And we know even the Veep knew he was doing it. We know Giuliani was the mastermind (trump the nodding, drooling idiot, god bless him), and we know his hand picked bootlicker Sondland carried it out. We know they are so inept, that they got caught before they could carry it through.

What a gang of idiots. And it was all set into motion by a Ukrainian fugitive oligarch who just happens to be a Putin puppet.

Wait till the senate passes rules holding the house to the federal rules of evidence. It will be a very short trial, if it gets that far.

Well, since you said it, we can all be sure that will be a nonfactor.

Graham, head of the judiciary committee already said he will introduce it in the impeachment rules. IF IT GETS THAT FAR.

What's apparent is you're fucking brain-dead as virtually no Democrats are saying Biden can't or shouldn't be investigated. What we are saying is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden.

Savvy?

Why wouldn’t he ask the foreign government to investigate Burisma? It’s their company. Are you saying that we don’t work with foreign allies and their authorities when investigating crimes that happened overseas?

Because if you are, that makes you the brain dead one.
Well sure, if a political rival wasn't connected to Burisma, then he could have asked Zelensky to investigate Burisma.

Savvy?

We have disagreement about what "political rival" is, but let it be your way for the sake of argument.

Answer this, if hypothetically, "political rival" did use his political position for financial gain for him or his family, and/or used his political position to influence foreign country to dig dirt on his political opponent, would you be OK with investigation?
Yes.

OK, great.

I know your argument, that "Trump can't solicit..." although I don't agree with it, let's keep it. For now.

Bare with me for a moment and let's go back to Ukrainian elections.

Zelensky run on anti-corruption platform. I would assume you agree with me on that.

The fact that he run on that platform, and that Ukrainians overwhelmingly elected Zelensky says that there was corruption present in administration he was running against, and before of that. Agree, no?

The president he was running against (Poroshenko) was part of that corrupted government. Agree so far, no?

During our 2016 presidential election cycle, then current Ukrainian administration was supporting Clinton candidacy, and part of that administration (head of anticorruption office) was helping DNC to release information on Manafort, which they admitted doing, therefore they were interfering in our elections. Agree so far?

You want to try me Americano?

Let me correct your last paragraph. Obama was the current POTUS in 2016 a Democrat. Any president I mean any Ukrainian President will support the current president because they are just beggars. Therefore he supported Clinton a Democrat.

Poroshenko tried to clean up the corruptions with the help of ambassador Yavanovich even with the new president Zelensky. That is why Guilliani tried to get rid of her because she won’t put up with corrupted cartels.

The same as zelensky support Trump.

Manafort was already a known as bad dude even before Trump hired him. He hired him anyway. Like Flynn a military reject eating dinner with Putin. He hired him anyway.

Well done!

Shut up, Nazi.

You are a Homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic misogynistic racist and I am not talking to you.

Fascist

You are making me laugh. Colonel. I know you are scared of a heavy weight.

I don’t judge fat people, fatty fat fat.

Trump is obese and you still love him.

I’m not talking about weight dude. I’m talking you are just a lightweight.

Well done!

Shut up, Nazi.

You are a Homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic misogynistic racist and I am not talking to you.

Fascist

You are making me laugh. Colonel. I know you are scared of a heavy weight.

I don’t judge fat people, fatty fat fat.

Trump is obese and you still love him.

I’m not talking about weight dude. I’m talking you are just a lightweight.

I am 6’1”, 175, that’s a good weight.

If it goes to a Senate Trial, Schiff and the Whistle Blower will be subpoenaed.

:21:

It might be worth it just to see that circus.

The DOJ criminal division has already dismissed that fantasy.

The House didn't.

:dance:
And.............LOL

he said that she heard that someone said that they had heard it from someone else.....

Only place this comedy will be looked at is a house full of Lunatic Libs.
Like Trump says, read the transcript.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
So.............The President has the right to ask for cooperation of looking into corruption here are there......

Biden isn't immune to it...............Biden has a BIG MOUTH............and brags too much......joked about it..............

No law broken there............now Biden and son..........yeah that is well worth looking at.....Biden was never gonna be the Dem candidate.
The president does not have the right to break the law; and soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival breaks the law.
What planet are you on? Didn't watch the hearing today? Guess what. Others did. And that Sean Hannity brought an interesting video on Schiff revealed his true intentions, and his House of Cards may just become the Big House for Schiff. Oh, and the media? They willingly conspired with the DNC's talking point, just like I've been telling everyone around here. *sigh* To darn bad. Now, back to good guy Sean Hannity's words and recordings:

Tissue?

th

Hannity also reports that an FBI officer is under investigation for altering documents in the 2016 Russia Probe

Naughty, naughty.​

Last edited:
Ken Starr yesterday:

Ken Starr on the Sondland testimony: 'It's over'
November 20, 2019
Ken Starr, the former solicitor general who headed the investigation that led to the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton, called Wednesday's testimony by U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland "obviously ... one of those bombshell days."

Speaking on Fox News, Starr agreed with the hosts that things now do not "look good for the president substantively." Sondland's testimony, Starr said, confirmed that there was a quid pro quo between Trump's administration and the Ukrainian government — which would be "bribery," in the jargon of impeachment. Sondland also said that the orders to push Kyiv to open an investigation into Trump's political rivals had come directly from the Oval Office.

Starr focused specifically on the question of Trump's alleged contempt, noting that Sondland had spoken "vehemently and bitterly about his lack of access to records to help him." Additionally, the Democrats' line of questioning made clear that Sondland's attempts to refresh his memory for the testimony had been denied by the administration, which could build the Democrats' case for obstruction.

"There will be articles of impeachment," Starr said. "I think we've known that, it was just confirmed today. Substantively, what we heard from the chairman just now is: It's over. We now know — this is his position — we now know that the president in fact committed the crime of bribery."

***Ken Starr gets the late night call***

Ken Starr this morning:

Ken Starr on impeachment hearings so far: We're 'nowhere close' to impeachable offenses

:spinner:

Forum List

Back