And even worse ,they don't ask him to take a shower first ,,,UGH!!

Good news for you that all you have to do is stumble upstairs in Grandma's house to get your shower....Or, did she have one installed in the basement for you?
Better news I have 3 showers one for each upstairs bedroom I do have a bedroom with no shower for a republican that comes over once in a while who doesn't believe in showers
I seriously doubt any Republican has ever spent the night in your house.
I do have a republican friend ,,,Just one
How does he stand being in the same room with you?
I supply the scotch ,,,the good stuff not the cheap crap repubs guzzle

Good news for you that all you have to do is stumble upstairs in Grandma's house to get your shower....Or, did she have one installed in the basement for you?
Better news I have 3 showers one for each upstairs bedroom I do have a bedroom with no shower for a republican that comes over once in a while who doesn't believe in showers
I drink 18 year old Glen Livet.

I drink 18 year old Glen Livet.
Then for all your bs you can't be all bad I only drink Livit 12 year old Kids usually get me some Jonny Walker Blue for my birthday

[
Again, thi isn't about Hunter. It's about Rump. Rump broke the law then tried to cover it up and, to this day, still tries to obstruct.

Hunter Biden is the bagman is a kickback scheme that involves embezzlement of US Taxpayer money doled out in foreign aid. In a very real way this is about Hillary Cunton. Cunton set up the scam while she was SoS so that U.S. Agency for International Development would distribute money to organizations who would turn around and provide positions that required no actual employment to the children of people like Joe Biden and John Kerry to kickback millions of dollars.

What has you Communist filth incensed is that PRESIDENT Trump is kicking over the ant hill - he is calling for the investigation into the embezzlement scheme of Hillary Cunton.

To you scumbag, pile of shit Communists, there is nothing wrong with corruption, oh no, it is the INVESTIGATION that must NEVER be allowed.

It's not really about the action, it's about the coverup and obstruction. Had Rump come clean right away without the dog and pony show I doubt if there would have been enough to impeach him. It would have been slammed but it would have been written off as Rump being Rump. But the dog and pony act including the Fat Lady, Donkey and disappearing midget (use your imagination on that one) and it became, "Enough is Enough". And he continues to drag that disappearing Midget out of the Fat Lady and Donkey (eww).

ROFL

Potentate Obamugabe used the DOJ and foreign assets including the Kremlin to spy on, infiltrate, surveil, and generally harass the opposition candidate from day one.

You Communists DID conspire with Ukraine to interfere with the 2016 election, even radical leftist Politico said as much back in 2017. (amazed they haven't tried to scrub this off the web)

{
Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.}
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Potentate Obamugabe through Joe Biden and John Kerry used a foreign nation to interfere with American elections.

Your claim comes up factchecked as false. And you are using a known Ultra Rightwing conspiracy site for your proof.

Once again, Rump is having someone investigate that. Oh, wait, it's already been done and they found zero by the Ukrainian Government. That's some bone you keep chewing on there Fido.

Ohhh, fact checked. well if a radical left hate site says so,

Hey stupid, Politico is a FAR, FAR left site.

upload_2019-11-28_11-41-55.png

AllSides Media Bias Ratings

Idiot.

[
Again, thi isn't about Hunter. It's about Rump. Rump broke the law then tried to cover it up and, to this day, still tries to obstruct.

Hunter Biden is the bagman is a kickback scheme that involves embezzlement of US Taxpayer money doled out in foreign aid. In a very real way this is about Hillary Cunton. Cunton set up the scam while she was SoS so that U.S. Agency for International Development would distribute money to organizations who would turn around and provide positions that required no actual employment to the children of people like Joe Biden and John Kerry to kickback millions of dollars.

What has you Communist filth incensed is that PRESIDENT Trump is kicking over the ant hill - he is calling for the investigation into the embezzlement scheme of Hillary Cunton.

To you scumbag, pile of shit Communists, there is nothing wrong with corruption, oh no, it is the INVESTIGATION that must NEVER be allowed.

It's not really about the action, it's about the coverup and obstruction. Had Rump come clean right away without the dog and pony show I doubt if there would have been enough to impeach him. It would have been slammed but it would have been written off as Rump being Rump. But the dog and pony act including the Fat Lady, Donkey and disappearing midget (use your imagination on that one) and it became, "Enough is Enough". And he continues to drag that disappearing Midget out of the Fat Lady and Donkey (eww).

ROFL

Potentate Obamugabe used the DOJ and foreign assets including the Kremlin to spy on, infiltrate, surveil, and generally harass the opposition candidate from day one.

You Communists DID conspire with Ukraine to interfere with the 2016 election, even radical leftist Politico said as much back in 2017. (amazed they haven't tried to scrub this off the web)

{
Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.}

Potentate Obamugabe through Joe Biden and John Kerry used a foreign nation to interfere with American elections.

Your claim comes up factchecked as false. And you are using a known Ultra Rightwing conspiracy site for your proof.

Once again, Rump is having someone investigate that. Oh, wait, it's already been done and they found zero by the Ukrainian Government. That's some bone you keep chewing on there Fido.

View attachment 292131

Idiot.
You know of one NOT partisan ???

[

ROFL

{

Fact check sites are fake news.

He's too stupid to grasp that Politico is like Huffington Post, a leftist site.

Stupidity is the basis of leftism.

[

ROFL

{

View attachment 292131

Idiot.
You know of one NOT partisan ???
That is some chart Takes a while to digest it

[

ROFL

{

Why, because they call Rumps Lies Lies? And he's so good at lying. He's just not too good at getting away with them too well these days.

I see you didn't link your alleged "fact check?"

We ALL know you're lying, as usual.

[

ROFL

{

Lot of SELF MADE million and billionaires are DEMS Not like trump, born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple ,who no American bank would lend him a nickle

[

ROFL

{

Lot of SELF MADE million and billionaires are DEMS Not like trump, born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple ,who no American bank would lend him a nickle

So then the Communist (democrat) party is one of Oligarchs who sucker the very fucking stupid to follow them?

We finally agree on something.

ROFL

{

So then the Communist (democrat) party is one of Oligarchs who sucker the very fucking stupid to follow them?

We finally agree on something.
We have ours you have yours

Witnesses don't judge, they just testify. Let's look at what both sides have here.

On the left.
Witnesses who "heard" things, but not from Trump.
Witnesses who "presumed things" but not from Trump.

On the right.
Testimony from Soundland that he called the President directly, and was told he wanted nothing, and no quid pro quo.
Evidence that Trump not only released the aid, but got nothing in return.
The phone transcript, which Trump released in his defense.
Statement from Zelensky that he felt no pressure from Trump about anything.

So what we have hear is presumptions and assumptions about Trump, vs actual words and actions.

Even worse.
Respect your elders They've been around the block more times than you and are smarter lol

You're certainly not proving that...
I'm trying mac I'm trying

Trying what? to sell some BS, and tell everyone it's chocolate ice cream? I don't buy that anyone in their advanced 80s is as far left as you are portraying...So, I have my doubts about you.
I'm not nearly as far left as you'd imagine I was a republican all my life ,even voting for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote ,,,,, It's just that I can't stand a degenerate liar like trump

Then you obviously couldn't stand Reagan either, since you didn't adhere to his 11th commandment.

This impeachment is all based on hate and lies and thats why it is failing. There is no actual crime.

It was all planned from the beginning, timed for the election. But something happened on the way to the impeachment: Muller did not indict, and the shocked Dems had nothing to proceed with. So at the last minute "collusion" was dropped as the reason and a phone call is now the new "crime".

Its a sentence is search of a crime, its all hate and lies, and intelligent people understand it.

This impeachment is all based on hate and lies and thats why it is failing. There is no actual crime.

It was all planned from the beginning, timed for the election. But something happened on the way to the impeachment: Muller did not indict, and the shocked Dems had nothing to proceed with. So at the last minute "collusion" was dropped as the reason and a phone call is now the new "crime".

Its a sentence is search of a crime, its all hate and lies, and intelligent people understand it.
A trumpette ,an ass like you, is not intelligent Don't flatter yourself

Like I said, intelligent people understand what I said. That leaves your stupid ass out, bitch

Like I said, intelligent people understand what I said. That leaves your stupid ass out, bitch
You calling yourself or any other assface intelligent is the joke of the day But you've been that many times Thank you

Forum List

Back