This impeachment is all based on hate and lies and thats why it is failing. There is no actual crime.

It was all planned from the beginning, timed for the election. But something happened on the way to the impeachment: Muller did not indict, and the shocked Dems had nothing to proceed with. So at the last minute "collusion" was dropped as the reason and a phone call is now the new "crime".

Its a sentence is search of a crime, its all hate and lies, and intelligent people understand it.

A trumpette ,an ass like you, is not intelligent Don't flatter yourself

Like I said, intelligent people understand what I said. That leaves your stupid ass out, bitch
You calling yourself or any other assface intelligent is the joke of the day But you've been that many times Thank you
The irony of your post is excruciating.

You're certainly not proving that...
I'm trying mac I'm trying

Trying what? to sell some BS, and tell everyone it's chocolate ice cream? I don't buy that anyone in their advanced 80s is as far left as you are portraying...So, I have my doubts about you.
I'm not nearly as far left as you'd imagine I was a republican all my life ,even voting for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote ,,,,, It's just that I can't stand a degenerate liar like trump
So it's all revenge for you by admission here, and that means destroy Trump at all cost regardless if it delivers the country into the hands of the radical leftist ?? Wow.
He is a radical leftist. He's lying about ever being a Republican. No one who ever voted Republican could post the shit he posts in this forum.
Actually, they can. I've voted Republican every presidential election except this last one when I did not vote for Trump.

I thought I was more conservative before Trump came along. He helped me realize that I no longer wanted any part of the GOP haterade.

I can't imagine I will ever go back to that flawed way of thinking and I'll NEVER trust the Republican party again. N.E.V.E.R. What a betrayal of people who thought right was right and wrong was wrong.

And to top it all off, they don't believe in science.

Republicans are gross. Just fucking gross.

Trying what? to sell some BS, and tell everyone it's chocolate ice cream? I don't buy that anyone in their advanced 80s is as far left as you are portraying...So, I have my doubts about you.
I'm not nearly as far left as you'd imagine I was a republican all my life ,even voting for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote ,,,,, It's just that I can't stand a degenerate liar like trump
So it's all revenge for you by admission here, and that means destroy Trump at all cost regardless if it delivers the country into the hands of the radical leftist ?? Wow.
He is a radical leftist. He's lying about ever being a Republican. No one who ever voted Republican could post the shit he posts in this forum.
Actually, they can. I've voted Republican every presidential election except this last one when I did not vote for Trump.

I thought I was more conservative before Trump came along. He helped me realize that I no longer wanted any part of the GOP haterade.

I can't imagine I will ever go back to that flawed way of thinking and I'll NEVER trust the Republican party again. N.E.V.E.R. What a betrayal of people who thought right was right and wrong was wrong.

It's not traditional Republicans. It's Rumpsters and the part of Rump. They aren't conservatives or what the old party was which was Progressive Conservatives. And they certainly are not fiscal conservatives. In fact, they don't fit into any category traditionally. But they do fit into the Mobster category. Until you look at it that way, they just won't make any sense at all.

Yeah, right. Sure you did.

The truth is that you have never voted Republican in your entire life. You have never posted anything that any Republican would support.

You're a lying leftwing douchebag.

It's not traditional Republicans. It's Rumpsters and the part of Rump. They aren't conservatives or what the old party was which was Progressive Conservatives. And they certainly are not fiscal conservatives. In fact, they don't fit into any category traditionally. But they do fit into the Mobster category. Until you look at it that way, they just won't make any sense at all.
Polls show that 95% of Republicans support Trump.

Your post is pure horseshit.

You need to see a physician quick. Your party comparison meter is broken big time.

There is no way that you can take the last 35 years or more, and know where this nation had gone in those years, and then think that what just happened in 2016 was a bad thing.

The truth is that you have never voted Republican in your entire life. You have never posted anything that any Republican would support.

Truth is, I could have got behind Trump even though I did not vote for him (nor did I vote for Hillary), if he had been any kind of decent person. The 2020 election will be my first ever Democrat Presidential vote.

It may seem odd now, but I WAS born and raised in Oklahoma City, lol.

More truth - Trump did not drive me from the GOP by himself, not at all. It was a long time coming. Trump was just the hard shove out the door with the deadbolt locked firmly behind. I didn't leave the Republican party, they left me.

From where I sit, it happened just in time.

You need to see a physician quick. Your party comparison meter is broken big time.

There is no way that you can take the last 35 years or more, and know where this nation had gone in those years, and then think that what just happened in 2016 was a bad thing.
Yes I certainly can think Trump is a bad thing. He's stupid, can barely read, lies on an hourly basis, cozies up to murdering dictators, alienates our allies, and doesn't believe in science just to name a few reasons.

He's a fucking disaster. He's putting farmers out of business and putting them on farmer welfare. He separated children from their families and cannot get them back together because they did not keep records.

Trump is WAY out of his league. He can't do the job because he's not smart enough.

Republicans had far better candidates to choose from, and they chose Trump. SMDH.

Truth is, I could have got behind Trump even though I did not vote for him (nor did I vote for Hillary), if he had been any kind of decent person. The 2020 election will be my first ever Democrat Presidential vote.

More truth - Trump did not drive me from the GOP by himself, not at all. It was a long time coming. Trump was just the hard shove out the door with the deadbolt locked firmly behind. I didn't leave the Republican party, they left me.

I did the same after voting for GWB in 2000 My last repub vote

I did the same after voting for GWB in 2000 My last repub vote
In hindsight, I wish that had been my last repub vote as well.

Yes I certainly can think Trump is a bad thing. He's stupid, can barely read, lies on an hourly basis, cozies up to murdering dictators, alienates our allies, and doesn't believe in science just to name a few reasons.

He's a fucking disaster. He's putting farmers out of business and putting them on farmer welfare. He separated children from their families and cannot get them back together because they did not keep records.

Trump is WAY out of his league. He can't do the job because he's not smart enough.

Republicans had far better candidates to choose from, and they chose Trump. SMDH.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. DumBama separated families as well. The MSM even published pictures of kids in cages and tried to pass it off as if it was recent. Then it was discovered those were picture from the Hussein era. You people on the left support leaders that invite these illegals to our country, then complain when one of our leaders have to deal with the problem you leftists created.

Nobody put more people on welfare than DumBama. Between Commie Care and doubling the food stamp role, compare that to Trump any day of the week. Under Trump, we have a 50 year record low in unemployment, and more jobs than Americans to do them. And yes, with Republicans in charge, a reduction of government dependency.

Under Trump you have complete bullshit being thrown at America Imagine Nunes one of your leaders spouting that it was Ukraine not Russia involved in our election while ALL our agencies know it was Russia And the really sad thing is you moron republicans believe it You fall into the Russian trap You should all ,including the AH in the WH ,be called traitors

You have never been in the GOP. You are what Rush Limbaugh calls a "seminar caller." You pretend to be a Republican or a conservative only so you can get past the call screener or so you can make your attacks on Republicans seem more credible.

You aren't credible. You're a scumbag.

Forum List

Back