You wouldn't believe it if I told you And Grandma's been gone longer than you're old

Really? How old am I dumbass?
Not sure but Grandma passed on about 70 years ago

So, that would make you if I guess correctly, around your early 50s.....Shame you never wised up as you grew older.
83 jan 6th

Even worse.
Respect your elders They've been around the block more times than you and are smarter lol

Weird that Trump thought Ukraine should look into the Bidens:

Crack, strippers, and lucrative Chicom crony capitalist deals: Hunter Biden is a walking security risk

The princeling vice presidential son had a lot of instances of disgusting, greedy, gamy and blackmail-able behavior. No wonder the ChiComs wanted to give him so much money.

See, I don't even think it was about 'looking into the Bidens', that is a liberal CNN narrative....I think he, and Barr are getting to the bottom of what happened in 2016, and progressive liberals are wetting the bed.
The problem is that these Administrative Agencies have become so powerful that we may also find that the penalties are administrative (firing, demotion, suspension) rather than incarceration.

Very true, and why we are seeing the actions of a "Deep State".... Trump is way too close to exposing them, which would kill them, so they are fighting back against the sunlight....

Really? How old am I dumbass?

So, that would make you if I guess correctly, around your early 50s.....Shame you never wised up as you grew older.
83 jan 6th

Even worse.
Respect your elders They've been around the block more times than you and are smarter lol

You're certainly not proving that...

Crack, strippers, and lucrative Chicom crony capitalist deals: Hunter Biden is a walking security risk

The princeling vice presidential son had a lot of instances of disgusting, greedy, gamy and blackmail-able behavior. No wonder the ChiComs wanted to give him so much money.

See, I don't even think it was about 'looking into the Bidens', that is a liberal CNN narrative....I think he, and Barr are getting to the bottom of what happened in 2016, and progressive liberals are wetting the bed.
The problem is that these Administrative Agencies have become so powerful that we may also find that the penalties are administrative (firing, demotion, suspension) rather than incarceration.

Very true, and why we are seeing the actions of a "Deep State".... Trump is way too close to exposing them, which would kill them, so they are fighting back against the sunlight....
Trump close to exposing them?? Are you FN bonkers? WTF has he stopped all those issued subpoenas from testifying?? The answer is if they have to tell the truth under penalty of the law the trump pos would get buried

83 jan 6th

Even worse.

I'm trying mac I'm trying

Trump close to exposing them?? Are you FN bonkers? WTF has he stopped all those issued subpoenas from testifying?? The answer is if they have to tell the truth under penalty of the law the trump pos would get buried

Any President has a right to confidential counsel from his advisors....It's called Executive Privilage...Something you communists are trying to do away with, for Republican's that is...

83 jan 6th

Even worse.

Trying what? to sell some BS, and tell everyone it's chocolate ice cream? I don't buy that anyone in their advanced 80s is as far left as you are portraying...So, I have my doubts about you.

Trying what? to sell some BS, and tell everyone it's chocolate ice cream? I don't buy that anyone in their advanced 80s is as far left as you are portraying...So, I have my doubts about you.
I'm not nearly as far left as you'd imagine I was a republican all my life ,even voting for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote ,,,,, It's just that I can't stand a degenerate liar like trump

Even worse.

I'm not nearly as far left as you'd imagine I was a republican all my life ,even voting for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote ,,,,, It's just that I can't stand a degenerate liar like trump
So it's all revenge for you by admission here, and that means destroy Trump at all cost regardless if it delivers the country into the hands of the radical leftist ?? Wow.

LOL

By "a complete nobody," you mean one of the central figures in trying to get Zelensky to publicly announce Biden was under investigation.

Who? News flash for ya, No one with an ounce of integrity believes you liberal assholes anymore....All you spew are lies.
Wow, yet another dumbass Trumpette calling other people liars.

Your fat assed orange buddy lies every fucking day & you can't keep your head out of his ass.
And even worse ,they don't ask him to take a shower first ,,,UGH!!

Good news for you that all you have to do is stumble upstairs in Grandma's house to get your shower....Or, did she have one installed in the basement for you?
Better news I have 3 showers one for each upstairs bedroom I do have a bedroom with no shower for a republican that comes over once in a while who doesn't believe in showers
I seriously doubt any Republican has ever spent the night in your house.

So it's all revenge for you by admission here, and that means destroy Trump at all cost regardless if it delivers the country into the hands of the radical leftist ?? Wow.
He is a radical leftist. He's lying about ever being a Republican. No one who ever voted Republican could post the shit he posts in this forum.

Who? News flash for ya, No one with an ounce of integrity believes you liberal assholes anymore....All you spew are lies.

Your fat assed orange buddy lies every fucking day & you can't keep your head out of his ass.

Good news for you that all you have to do is stumble upstairs in Grandma's house to get your shower....Or, did she have one installed in the basement for you?
Better news I have 3 showers one for each upstairs bedroom I do have a bedroom with no shower for a republican that comes over once in a while who doesn't believe in showers
I do have a republican friend ,,,Just one

I do have a republican friend ,,,Just one
How does he stand being in the same room with you?

Give him a just inquiry, and you would see a big difference. No one in their right minds is going to participate in these witch hunts that are being conducted by the one sided radical leftist deep state.

Forum List

Back