Thanks lakhota

1. New
    78455555_2634785739892439_8853341345671020544_n.png

In the phase they are in right now, he was offered that chance to either come himself or send his representatives. He has done neither. Sorry, the sell by date of that lie has already expired.
He was offered the chance to participate in his own lynching.

Who do you think you're fooling?

When are the Dim douchebags going to grow a pair and submit the impeachment referral?

hate to breakit to you but the lynching may come later. Right now, it's in the discovery phase. Someone might be crafting a noose on the end of a rope but that's for a later time. As I stated, there are parts missing and it's all due to the obstruction by Rump. That, alone, should place that noose figuratively around his neck.

Bombshell Testimony Reveals Some People Do Not Like President Trump
article-5226-1.jpg

"This shocking revelation may be the end for the Trump administration," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler. "It's game over. Lights out. The jig is up. The fat lady is singing. The curtains have fallen. The walls are closing in. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump voluntarily resigns after this. We have spent millions of taxpayer dollars and used up everybody's precious time, but it was all worth it: these liberal professors do not like Trump, and rumor has it that some other people in America don't like him either."

Democrats renewed calls for Trump to resign following the bombshell testimony. . . . . "
Bawahawahawahawahahahawaha.. :21:

:iyfyus.jpg:

:laughing0301:

:popcorn:

:right:

Any day now . :smoke:

:th_believecrap:
LOL... I know you don't.

:th_spinspin:
The Democrat way.
Either put the MF in jail or Oswald him

Or re-elect him and give him a super majority to work with. That would be cool.

When are the Dim douchebags going to grow a pair and submit the impeachment referral?

hate to breakit to you but the lynching may come later. Right now, it's in the discovery phase. Someone might be crafting a noose on the end of a rope but that's for a later time. As I stated, there are parts missing and it's all due to the obstruction by Rump. That, alone, should place that noose figuratively around his neck.

article-5226-1.jpg

"This shocking revelation may be the end for the Trump administration," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler. "It's game over. Lights out. The jig is up. The fat lady is singing. The curtains have fallen. The walls are closing in. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump voluntarily resigns after this. We have spent millions of taxpayer dollars and used up everybody's precious time, but it was all worth it: these liberal professors do not like Trump, and rumor has it that some other people in America don't like him either."

Democrats renewed calls for Trump to resign following the bombshell testimony. . . . . "

LOL... I know you don't.

The Democrat way.

Peak cultism

article-5226-1.jpg

LOL... I know you don't.

The Democrat way.

Peak cultism

It would be a hoot.

In the phase they are in right now, he was offered that chance to either come himself or send his representatives. He has done neither. Sorry, the sell by date of that lie has already expired.

article-5226-1.jpg

LOL... I know you don't.

The Democrat way.
Wow, you actually wrote that eh ? Not good, get help.

article-5226-1.jpg

LOL... I know you don't.

The Democrat way.
Some people need it Beagle This lying scum in our WH making America look like the mafia is one No big loss

Except he ISN"T like a normal Citizen. He's far above that. And, yes, he has the right to defend himself in the hearings. He hasn't done that. In fact, he's tried to hide as much as possible to make the hearings work that much harder to come to any conclusion. It's another case of using his position of President for his own personal ends. By stonewalling like he has and instructing all cabinet members and others to ignore the subpeos, he is guilty of a lot more. But the biggest is using his position as President to obstruct justice for his own personal ends. It doesn't matter if the original charge are real or not, he's guilty as sin of what I just stated. And NO President is above the law. Rump needs gone.
He hasn't been allowed to defend himself, douchebag. As Prof Turley explained, You can't be accused of obstruction of justice for using the legal process. You TDS assholes are insane.

I'm glad you admit that it's a lynching, no due process. Also thanks for admitting that you think defending yourself is a crime.

You're one of the sleaziest most despicable douchebags in this forum.

I didn't admit it was a lynching. You sure do like that bone you are chewing on, don't you. When there is a lynching, I'll tell you but not until. You are using 5th grade debating tactics. Please grow up.

What do you mean, "One of the Most Despicable", I'll have you know in order to be despicable I would have to be died in the wool Rumpster. And I'll say this, if I were, I would be the MOST despicable, not second place accepted.

He hasn't been allowed to defend himself, douchebag. As Prof Turley explained, You can't be accused of obstruction of justice for using the legal process. You TDS assholes are insane.

I'm glad you admit that it's a lynching, no due process. Also thanks for admitting that you think defending yourself is a crime.

You're one of the sleaziest most despicable douchebags in this forum.

I didn't admit it was a lynching. You sure do like that bone you are chewing on, don't you. When there is a lynching, I'll tell you but not until. You are using 5th grade debating tactics. Please grow up.

What do you mean, "One of the Most Despicable", I'll have you know in order to be despicable I would have to be died in the wool Rumpster. And I'll say this, if I were, I would be the MOST despicable, not second place accepted.
You accusing me of using 5th grade tactics is utterly hilarious.

Beagle ,,,China Russia Do you hear me ?? Trump is scum
Trump is within his rights as an American to defend himself on any bullcrap attack the Dems want to throw at him. This is not a Cratzie/Nazi state yet, and hopefully Trump stops it from becoming that every single time.

Except he ISN"T like a normal Citizen. He's far above that. And, yes, he has the right to defend himself in the hearings. He hasn't done that. In fact, he's tried to hide as much as possible to make the hearings work that much harder to come to any conclusion. It's another case of using his position of President for his own personal ends. By stonewalling like he has and instructing all cabinet members and others to ignore the subpeos, he is guilty of a lot more. But the biggest is using his position as President to obstruct justice for his own personal ends. It doesn't matter if the original charge are real or not, he's guilty as sin of what I just stated. And NO President is above the law. Rump needs gone.

Dude what part of the impeachment process you don’t understand?
Trump has all the chance to defend himself but he refuse to participate.

Prof. Turley doesn’t make sense. I can assure you that he will be challenged by his students in his class.
What part of due process don't you understand? How many witnesses did the Republicans get to call yesterday? How about during the Schiffferbrains show trial?

Your a sleazy lying disgusting douchebag.

They have elected to call ONE. And that one failed. They have the right to call witnesses but the problem is, the ones that can actually witness anything are part of the Rump merry band of criminals and are in on it. The last thing they want is for those characters to be in front of Congress. It's really bad when Rumps personal Attorney hires his own defense lawyer.

Trump is within his rights as an American to defend himself on any bullcrap attack the Dems want to throw at him. This is not a Cratzie/Nazi state yet, and hopefully Trump stops it from becoming that every single time.

Prof. Turley doesn’t make sense. I can assure you that he will be challenged by his students in his class.
What part of due process don't you understand? How many witnesses did the Republicans get to call yesterday? How about during the Schiffferbrains show trial?

They have elected to call ONE. And that one failed. They have the right to call witnesses but the problem is, the ones that can actually witness anything are part of the Rump merry band of criminals and are in on it. The last thing they want is for those characters to be in front of Congress. It's really bad when Rumps personal Attorney hires his own defense lawyer.
Wrong, asshole, Nadler allowed them one witness. And then you blame the Repubs. You're truly a Stalinist asshole.

Hiring lawyers when Dims are conducting a show trial is standard operating procedure, moron.

So you admit no one who actually witnessed anything testified, but you still condone proceeding with impeachment? You just proved that you're a scumbag.

Wrong, asshole, Nadler allowed them one witness. And then you blame the Repubs. You're truly a Stalinist asshole.

Hiring lawyers when Dims are conducting a show trial is standard operating procedure, moron.

So you admit no one who actually witnessed anything testified, but you still condone proceeding with impeachment? You just proved that you're a scumbag.

If that was the best they rumpster criminals (and yes, the house republicans are now part of that criminal group) can do then Rump needs to pack his bags, get down to Florida where there are quick flights to Cuba so he can avoid what NY and other states have in store for him. Afterall, there is a direct flight from Cuba to Moscow every so often when they can afford to actually fill up the jet fuel tanks.

And that's MR Scumbag to you.

If that was the best they rumpster criminals (and yes, the house republicans are now part of that criminal group) can do then Rump needs to pack his bags, get down to Florida where there are quick flights to Cuba so he can avoid what NY and other states have in store for him. Afterall, there is a direct flight from Cuba to Moscow every so often when they can afford to actually fill up the jet fuel tanks.

You're the Stalinist asshole, asshole.

You are the one wanting to defend a Soviet wannabe Dictator to the very end. Rump needs to flee to Moscow where he will be warmly received. He can't even go out into public anymore because of the discontent of the American Public. When you are spewing your BS, your own support is directly for Soviet Russia through Rump and his employer Putin.

Just wondering, how is the weather in Moscow. you need only to look out the window.

article-5226-1.jpg

LOL... I know you don't.

The Democrat way.
Some people need it Beagle This lying scum in our WH making America look like the mafia is one No big loss
Let's just say, hypothetically, that Trump is a front for the mob.

I am telling you, he is still better than all the criminals you are defending. . . they are all war criminals. I'm fine with him making America look like the mafia, as long as he will quit making us look like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

The mafia is preferable to authoritarians. Did you know that the US government enlisted the mobs help to defeat the Axis powers?

That's MR Constitutionalist Asshole to you.

"Constitutionalist?" Is that someone bent on destroying the Constitution? You're a Stalinist scumbag.

As expected, Trump will not challenge the evidence against him.

The Post writes, "Pat A. Cipollone, the White House counsel, indicated to the House Judiciary Committee on Friday that Trump would not be sending attorneys to its hearing on Monday, when the panel charged with drafting articles of impeachment will hear evidence from Intelligence Committee lawyers on the investigation into the president’s conduct toward Ukraine.

"The scathing, two-paragraph letter reiterated the White House’s protests that the Democrats’ impeachment investigation violated Trump’s due process rights. Cipollone did not explicitly say the White House would not participate in the House process going forward, but gave no indication that it would."

The letter is typically Trumpian. Trump makes accusations, but never explains them. In this case, the White House has made the claim that the "impeachment investigation violated Trump’s due process rights," but the two paragraph letter does not explain how the impeachment investigation is violating Trump's due process. In the case of the Judiciary Committee, they have invited Trump's lawyers and his witnesses. Schiff did the same in the open hearings of the Intelligence Committee. In both cases, Trump has refused then he turns around and says he is being denied due process while calling the Constitutionally mandated impeachment proceedings a hoax.

Trump is relying on lies and attempted deception. Those are the actions of a very guilty President.

"Constitutionalist?" Is that someone bent on destroying the Constitution? You're a Stalinist scumbag.

I am marveling at the system working. And it's well within the confines of the Constitution. It sucks when you Russian Traitors can't seem to twist the constitution to your every whim. The Senate won't vote for removal but the House is following the Constitution to the letter. Just because it's embarrassing to the Party of the Rump doesn't mean it's wrong.

Considering you are a follower of Putin that would make you the Stalinist. Thank you for bringing that up, Comrade. And how is the weather in Moscow. All you have to do is look out the window and comment. But you will probably lie about that as well.

Forum List

Back