So what? He's an idiot and a coward. Now they just need about 30 more defectors to avoid impeachment. Not happening.
Impeachment is a foregone conclusion.
So is acquittal.
Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach any conclusions before the trial.

Trial = waste of $$ and time. Trump did not commit an impeachable offense. Impeachment was never designed for one party to use the vote to get rid of a president of another party.
It appears Trump broke the law. That is an impeachable offense.

What law did he break? If you're so certain why does only one party think so and why do some on that party question impeachment and refuse to vote for it? Does not seem to be so obvious to me. With Clinton it was obvious but I was young and didn't care. Would you care at age 18? I thought it was stupid then. It is stupid now.

Let the voters decide. I appreciate all the information that has been provided.

So what? He's an idiot and a coward. Now they just need about 30 more defectors to avoid impeachment. Not happening.
So is acquittal.

Trial = waste of $$ and time. Trump did not commit an impeachable offense. Impeachment was never designed for one party to use the vote to get rid of a president of another party.
Which law?

So is acquittal.

Which law?
upload_2019-12-16_12-53-44.jpeg

So is acquittal.
When does trump leave the wh
Sometime between today and 1.20.2025
2028 at the earliest

So is acquittal.
Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach a foregone conclusion before the trial.
You didn't think it was pathetic in 1998, when the house charged the President with actual federal felonies, the veracity of which was questioned by no one -- how is it pathetic now?
Oh? Did the Senate reach conclusions before the trial?
The Democrats surely did - "Obstruction and Perjury do not rise to the leve of an impeachable offense"
Why does the pre-judgement bother you no w?
Try harder next time.

Screenshot_20191216-125503_Google.jpg

So is acquittal.
Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach a foregone conclusion before the trial.
You didn't think it was pathetic in 1998, when the house charged the President with actual federal felonies, the veracity of which was questioned by no one -- how is it pathetic now?
The Democrats surely did - "Obstruction and Perjury do not rise to the leve of an impeachable offense"
Try harder next time.
Perhaps if you had tried at all....

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:
Some Senators who explained their acquittal votes rejected the idea that the particular crimes that President Clinton was alleged to have committed amounted to impeachable offenses (see, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1560 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Moynihan); id. at 1601 (statement of Sen. Lieberman)), some alleged failure of proof (see, e.g., id. at 1539 (statement of Sen. Specter); id. at 1581 (statement of Sen. Akaka)), and some cited both grounds (see, e.g., id. at S1578–91 (statement of Sen. Leahy), and id. at S1627 (statement of Sen. Hollings)).
See, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1525 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Cleland) (accepting the proposition that murder and other crimes would qualify for impeachment and removal, but contending that “the current case does not reach the necessary high standard”); id. at S1533 (statement of Sen. Kyl) (impeachment cannot be limited to wrongful official conduct, but must include murder); and id. at S1592 (statement of Sen. Leahy) (acknowledging that “heinous” crimes such as murder would warrant removal). This idea, incidentally, was not new; one Senator in the First Congress apparently assumed that impeachment would be the first recourse if a President were to commit a murder. IX DOCUMENTARY HISTORY OF THE FIRST FEDERAL CONGRESS, 1789–1790, THE DIARY OF WILLIAM MACLAY AND OTHER NOTES ON SENATE DEBATES 168 (Kenneth R. Bowling and Helen E. Veit, eds. 1988).

Tell us again why pre-judgement bothers you now, but did not in 1998.

So is acquittal.

Which law?
The same law I've already shown you twice, lying fucking moron. Since you're too big of a lying fucking moron to understand it the first 2 times I showed you, why on Earth should I post it for you a third time just so you can't understand it again?? :dunno:

Try harder next time.

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:
Some Senators who explained their acquittal votes rejected the idea that the particular crimes that President Clinton was alleged to have committed amounted to impeachable offenses (see, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1560 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Moynihan); id. at 1601 (statement of Sen. Lieberman)), some alleged failure of proof (see, e.g., id. at 1539 (statement of Sen. Specter); id. at 1581 (statement of Sen. Akaka)), and some cited both grounds (see, e.g., id. at S1578–91 (statement of Sen. Leahy), and id. at S1627 (statement of Sen. Hollings)).
See, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1525 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Cleland) (accepting the proposition that murder and other crimes would qualify for impeachment and removal, but contending that “the current case does not reach the necessary high standard”); id. at S1533 (statement of Sen. Kyl) (impeachment cannot be limited to wrongful official conduct, but must include murder); and id. at S1592 (statement of Sen. Leahy) (acknowledging that “heinous” crimes such as murder would warrant removal). This idea, incidentally, was not new; one Senator in the First Congress apparently assumed that impeachment would be the first recourse if a President were to commit a murder. IX DOCUMENTARY HISTORY OF THE FIRST FEDERAL CONGRESS, 1789–1790, THE DIARY OF WILLIAM MACLAY AND OTHER NOTES ON SENATE DEBATES 168 (Kenneth R. Bowling and Helen E. Veit, eds. 1988).

LOLOL

Putz... acquittal came after the trial, not before.

face-palm-gif.278959

So is acquittal.

What law did he break? If you're so certain why does only one party think so and why do some on that party question impeachment and refuse to vote for it? Does not seem to be so obvious to me. With Clinton it was obvious but I was young and didn't care. Would you care at age 18? I thought it was stupid then. It is stupid now.

Trump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and Rrpublicans would still blindly support him. And the law in question is §30121. As far as letting the voters decide, they'll get to do that anyway. The Congress' job is to impeach upon violating the law.

So is acquittal.

Which law?
The same law I've already shown you twice, lying fucking moron. Since you're too big of a lying fucking moron to understand it the first 2 times I showed you, why on Earth should I post it for you a third time just so you can't understand it again?? :dunno:

Per Alan Dershowitz - Constitutional Expert

Dershowitz: The framers specifically mentioned four criteria -- high crimes, misdemeanors, treason and bribery -- and rejected terms like "abuse of power" as "explicit grounds for impeachment."

So is acquittal.

Trump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and Rrpublicans would still blindly support him. And the law in question is §30121. As far as letting the voters decide, they'll get to do that anyway. The Congress' job is to impeach upon violating the law.

Are we talking like adults or using hyperbole? You decide, Fawn.

So is acquittal.
When does trump leave the wh
Sometime between today and 1.20.2025
2028 at the earliest
LOL

Even the Constitution is laughing at you. It states he can serve no more than two 4 year terms.

What hyperbole?

Try harder next time.

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:

LOLOL
Look at you, unable to pay attention....

The PRE-judgement by the Democrats was that the charges of federal felonies levied by the house did not rise to an impeachable offense; this was their conclusion BEFORE the trial took place.

Pre-judgement did not bother you in 1998 - why does it bother you now?

Try harder next time.

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:

LOLOL

The PRE-judgement by the Democrats was that the charges of federal felonies levied by the house did not rise to an impeachable offense; this was their conclusion BEFORE the trial took place.

You haven't actually shown prejudgment. You posted a quote that turned out you made up and then posted some reasons some Democrats gave for voting to acquit after the trial.

Whassamatter? You don't want to deal with the Senate now reaching conclusions before the trial? Are you going to keep diverting to 2 decades ago to avoid talking about this?

What hyperbole?

If he committed an overt crime he would be impeached. Don't be obtuse. In this case only one side of the aisle agrees and not unilaterally. It is partisan.

Try harder next time.

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:

LOLOL

You haven't actually shown prejudgment.
Ah. You lie to yourself.
That's why I had you on ignore.
Thanks for the reminder.

Try harder next time.

The Clinton Impeachment

Footnotes:

LOLOL

You haven't actually shown prejudgment.
Ah. You lie to yourself.
That's why I had you on ignore.
Thanks for the reminder.
LOL

I didn't lie just because you're a flaming imbecile. You have yet to quote anybody reaching conclusions from before Clinton's trial began.

But I an amused by a putz accusing me of lying after said putz posted a phony quote. :lol:

What hyperbole?

If he committed an overt crime he would be impeached. Don't be obtuse. In this case only one side of the aisle agrees and not unilaterally. It is partisan.
How is soliciting a foreign national for something of value to his own campaign not an "overt crime?"

Oh, and by the way, it's looking very likely like he's getting impeached.

What hyperbole?

How is soliciting a foreign national for something of value to his own campaign not an "overt crime?"

Oh, and by the way, it's looking very likely like he's getting impeached.

Because you have to prove intent and there is no proof of intent. Yes, he is because it is political and in the Senate he will not get convicted. Because it is political. If it were not political it would be bi-partisan. If he "shot someone" as you alluded to then impeachment would be bi-partisan.

Forum List

Back