Trump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and Rrpublicans would still blindly support him. And the law in question is §30121. As far as letting the voters decide, they'll get to do that anyway. The Congress' job is to impeach upon violating the law.

Are we talking like adults or using hyperbole? You decide, Fawn.
What hyperbole?

If he committed an overt crime he would be impeached. Don't be obtuse. In this case only one side of the aisle agrees and not unilaterally. It is partisan.
How is soliciting a foreign national for something of value to his own campaign not an "overt crime?"

Oh, and by the way, it's looking very likely like he's getting impeached.

Because you have to prove intent and there is no proof of intent. Yes, he is because it is political and in the Senate he will not get convicted. Because it is political. If it were not political it would be bi-partisan. If he "shot someone" as you alluded to then impeachment would be bi-partisan.
His intent was to have a political rival investigated. What else could his intent have been?

What hyperbole?

If he committed an overt crime he would be impeached. Don't be obtuse. In this case only one side of the aisle agrees and not unilaterally. It is partisan.
How is soliciting a foreign national for something of value to his own campaign not an "overt crime?"

Because you have to prove intent and there is no proof of intent. Yes, he is because it is political and in the Senate he will not get convicted. Because it is political. If it were not political it would be bi-partisan. If he "shot someone" as you alluded to then impeachment would be bi-partisan.
His intent was to have a political rival investigated. What else could his intent have been?

Investigate what happened in 2016. He said do us a favor on the call. Our country has been through a lot. Never says me or my campaign. Now his intent could have been what you stated. But how do you prove that, especially after Comey is back tracking on the FISA and Burisma and withholding $1Bn by Biden until the prosecutor was removed did happen and getting Hunter a BOD gig, did happen.

It is not cut and dry. Hence the parties are divided.

What hyperbole?

Investigate what happened in 2016. He said do us a favor on the call. Our country has been through a lot. Never says me or my campaign. Now his intent could have been what you stated. But how do you prove that, especially after Comey is back tracking on the FISA and Burisma and withholding $1Bn by Biden until the prosecutor was removed did happen and getting Hunter a BOD gig, did happen.

He didn't have to say "me" or "my campaign," as he named his political rival. And the proper channels to investigate Biden would have been through his own Department of Justice, not a foreign national, which is against the law.

He didn't have to say "me" or "my campaign," as he named his political rival. And the proper channels to investigate Biden would have been through his own Department of Justice, not a foreign national, which is against the law.

Maybe but that is not how he operates. He said Barr will be in touch. Ultimately he did deliver the weapons and honestly he had zero foresight how the investigation would go and if Biden would be exonerated. Not enough to impeach but enough to educate the voters and let us decide in 2020.

What hyperbole?

The fact that Biden is running for office is irrelevant. The evidence shows that he committed a crime. He doesn't become immune from prosecution that minute he decides to run for office.

The fact that he named Biden isn't a crime, moron.

Impeachment is a foregone conclusion.
So is acquittal.
Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach any conclusions before the trial.
When does trump leave the wh
Sometime between today and 1.20.2025
2028 at the earliest
LOL

Even the Constitution is laughing at you. It states he can serve no more than two 4 year terms.
You are not very smart, trump could be in the wh until 2032 or even longer.

The constitution allows this too

Play on

What hyperbole?

The fact that Biden is running for office is irrelevant. The evidence shows that he committed a crime. He doesn't become immune from prosecution that minute he decides to run for office.
Absolutely true.
The "investigating a political opponent" line currently used by the left is nothing but desperate spin, as they all agree a political opponent of an incumbent white house is not immune from investigation,

What hyperbole?

When did you acquire this ability to read minds?

Maybe but that is not how he operates. He said Barr will be in touch. Ultimately he did deliver the weapons and honestly he had zero foresight how the investigation would go and if Biden would be exonerated. Not enough to impeach but enough to educate the voters and let us decide in 2020.
He lied to Zelensky when he said Barr will be in touch. Itvturned out he never told Barr about his conversation with Zelensky to investigate Biden.

And he only delivered the aid after a whistleblower filed a complaint that he was holding up the aid in exchange for favors. And that was 7 months after Congress approved it.

What hyperbole?

Slobbers the USMB lying fucking moron. You're not capable of keeping up, lying fucking moron. Remember? You keep asking me to post the same law over and over. My advice to you is to buzz the attending nurse to come change your drool cup and go back to staring at the wall.

He lied to Zelensky when he said Barr will be in touch. Itvturned out he never told Barr about his conversation with Zelensky to investigate Biden.

And he only delivered the aid after a whistleblower filed a complaint that he was holding up the aid in exchange for favors. And that was 7 months after Congress approved it.

He did and you have proof of his intent? No. You're guessing. This is fine and the voters should know but this is not enough to impeach. They are impeaching based on "abuse of power". Has there ever been a criminal prosecuted for this ever? No.

This is 100% political IMO and not at all logical. Again, Alan Dershowitz agrees with me. He is a legal expert. He is also a Democrat and a Clinton supporter.

Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach any conclusions before the trial.
2028 at the earliest
LOL

Even the Constitution is laughing at you. It states he can serve no more than two 4 year terms.

Play on
Not Donald Trump. He's limited to two 4 year terms.

Slobbers the USMB lying fucking moron. You're not capable of keeping up, lying fucking moron. Remember? You keep asking me to post the same law over and over. My advice to you is to buzz the attending nurse to come change your drool cup and go back to staring at the wall.

None of the criteria advocated by the experts appear in the text of the Constitution, which limits the grounds for impeachment to “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

What hyperbole?

I read English, lying fucking moron.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "

I read English, lying fucking moron.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "

Nothing wrong with that statement, especially since they have Biden on video doing it.

He did and you have proof of his intent? No. You're guessing. This is fine and the voters should know but this is not enough to impeach. They are impeaching based on "abuse of power". Has there ever been a criminal prosecuted for this ever? No.

This is 100% political IMO and not at all logical. Again, Alan Dershowitz agrees with me. He is a legal expert. He is also a Democrat and a Clinton supporter.
What guessing? Trump didn't inform Barr. That's not a guess. Trump delivered the aid after the whistleblower filed a complaint he was withholding it. That's not a guess. Shit, Trump's own acting chief of staff admitted he was holding up the funds because of a favor trump asked of Zelensky....

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

None of the criteria advocated by the experts appear in the text of the Constitution, which limits the grounds for impeachment to “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
^^^ too stupid.

face-palm-gif.278959

2028 at the earliest
LOL

Play on
Not Donald Trump. He's limited to two 4 year terms.
Glad you figured out your mistake

You keep running away because you know your claim was horseshit. Remember that?

The more viscous your attack, the more obvious it is that you know you have been caught lying.

You can't do logic and facts, so what choice do you have?

Forum List

Back