Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.
Just because Gym Jordan said they were STAR WITNESSES doesn't make it so.

Come on now, you know this. Gym is not a Democrat and doesn't determine their strategy.

The Democrats are BUILDING their case and will save the stars for later. These guys were probably the G league stars.

So even though any criminal or congressional case always starts out with their star witnesses, the Democrats didn't do it this time? You mean they are just warming up??? :laughing0301:

Cases do not always start with star witnesses. Why do you say that? It's not only a false claim, the reverse is often true - the star witness is withheld until the foundation is laid.

No, it's a strategy. If you can cast the most doubt in the minds of people that the subject is guilty, it taints their view of less important following witnesses.

Watch if I'm not correct. Their other witnesses will be weaker and more comical than these two clowns. This is the best they have.

That it wasn't legally late doesn't mean a Hold had not been placed on it.

edit oops
For the terminally stupid ABNORMALS...perhaps you need me to explain the English to you?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.”
The team that changes every couple of months. Just like the rest of the administration. Bravo.
Unfortunately it doesn't. It is career civil service manned! Not surprised you have no idea!

The team led by an Acting OMB Director, because the actual, and official, OMB Director is currently serving as the President's Chief of Staff - and is the person who placed the order to hold delivery of the funds. That OMB? And you think the decision-makers there are career civil service?

What else have they pissed in your ear that beggars belief?
Show me where I said decision makers.....I can wait!

Why? You were to pretend - by saying "It is career civil service manned!" - that the decision was apolitical. I said ' decision makers'. You can re-bleat your shit if you want.

Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.

Come on now, you know this. Gym is not a Democrat and doesn't determine their strategy.

The Democrats are BUILDING their case and will save the stars for later. These guys were probably the G league stars.

So even though any criminal or congressional case always starts out with their star witnesses, the Democrats didn't do it this time? You mean they are just warming up??? :laughing0301:

Cases do not always start with star witnesses. Why do you say that? It's not only a false claim, the reverse is often true - the star witness is withheld until the foundation is laid.

No, it's a strategy. If you can cast the most doubt in the minds of people that the subject is guilty, it taints their view of less important following witnesses.

Watch if I'm not correct. Their other witnesses will be weaker and more comical than these two clowns. This is the best they have.

If you think those men were clowns, you're an idiot.

Would 72 hours make a difference how about 96 hours?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.

You've been spamming this board with the crap above six or seven times now, each and every time without a link - both violates forum rules. So ashamed of your "source"? That's not your usual habit.

Moreover, we by now know (we, understood to exclude the gatewaypundit crowd) that this cover story fell apart immediately after release. There was no "policy review process". Apparently, your handlers disrespect you so much, they didn't inform you on the updated talking points.
Well you haven't the brains to look it up. Why would I help you...prove I'm wrong!...you saying something is just another leftist lie!

You know, dummy, it's your stolen quote. Under forum rules, you link to it or get reprimanded.

Did anyone ever know about that "policy review process" that never was, did anyone came forward asserting they participated in it? No one ever announced the review was finished, no one ever published a result.

Yeah, but do run with that nothing burger, because it denotes you as the dumbest fart fouling up this place.
THIS is why we call you liars. Stupid mother fuckers and an enemy to America...

Procedure | Comprehensively Reviewing Existing Administrative Policies - UMN Policy
The purpose of a comprehensive review is to take an in depth look at existing administrative policies to: 1) determine if a policy is still needed or if it should be combined with another administrative policy; 2) determine whether the purpose and goal of the policy is still being met; 3) determine if changes are

And you are a lying piece of shit and harmful to America!!!

No.
Sworn, first hand testimony, dope.
Pure opinion, dumbass.

Still sworn testimony, dope.
Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Hearsay is not first hand testimony.

The conversation was about Vindman's testimony. Vindman was on the call, dope.

James Madison would have been kicking Shifty's teeth out of his mouth if he were alive.

This whole thing is one of the dumbest GD things I ever saw in politics...BUT....This 3 years was necessary to expose how evil and pathetic these creatures are and WHAT THEY REALLY want to do..

My advice to you folks. Invest in any company that gets a good portion of revenue on popcorn sales. Get in now before the Horowitz Report comes out.

I can't wait for those Dems to question Horowitz.....Lol

But there is another explanation for the temporary suspension of aid. At the time, Ukraine was transitioning to a new, democratically-elected government and a review of the aid would have been justified under such circumstances. Trump has repeatedly said U.S. allies need to spend more on their own defense.

Out of all the logical reasons Trump withheld the money, the puppet masters planted in their head that the only real reason was for political expediency. So now they're going to run with it like Kavanaugh was a rapist. Democrats don't think for themselves. They possess no logical skills.

For the terminally stupid ABNORMALS...perhaps you need me to explain the English to you?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.”
The team that changes every couple of months. Just like the rest of the administration. Bravo.
Unfortunately it doesn't. It is career civil service manned! Not surprised you have no idea!

The team led by an Acting OMB Director, because the actual, and official, OMB Director is currently serving as the President's Chief of Staff - and is the person who placed the order to hold delivery of the funds. That OMB? And you think the decision-makers there are career civil service?

What else have they pissed in your ear that beggars belief?
Show me where I said decision makers.....I can wait!

Why? You were to pretend - by saying "It is career civil service manned!" - that the decision was apolitical. I said ' decision makers'. You can re-bleat your shit if you want.
And it is. Do you think a new CIA director replaces all that do the work under him....you are so fucked up you do!!!!!

No.
Sworn, first hand testimony, dope.
Pure opinion, dumbass.

It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
/——/ From Fox: ... impeachment inquiry against President Trump wrapped up with no major revelations -- but also highlighted weaknesses in Democrats' key witnesses, who relied primarily on second-hand information and never once interacted with the president.

Again. My conversation was regarding Vindman's testimony. Vindman was on the call, dope.

Pure opinion, dumbass.

Hearsay is not first hand testimony.

The conversation was about Vindman's testimony. Vindman was on the call, dope.
Show us where he was on the call...he tried to edit the transcript with no authority to do so! He should be court marshalled and thrown in prison for simply disobeying ordets!

3f4agx.jpg

A shakedown with no quid, no pro, and no quo?

How does that work?

It wouldn't matter if there was. As Professor Dershowitz pointed out, there is no law against quid pro quo's in the statute. He looked up, down and sideways. Couldn't find one.
So extortion is legal. Who knew?
Well we know a frame job when we see it.
Well we know a frame job when we see it.

Yes. With testimony from Trump's own appointees. :cuckoo:
Who heard it 2nd and 3rd hand...

Who saw the results of it first hand trough their real time interactions with members of the ukranian govt, dope.

Oh please....when Jordan got done with Taylor, he had the look on his face like he just got busted with somebody else's wife. He looked more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

Not only Trump, but the staff Trump told him to deal with

Read my Signature...
Are you really that stupid? Serious question.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

Is a DEMAND in your twisted, demented world?

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............
I would like you to do us a favor though

A direct response to a request to buy Javelin missiles. When talking about the favors, it was clear they were personal in nature.
ASKED to DO A FAVOR INSTEAD OF DEMANDING UKRAINE TO DO SOMETHING...OR ELSE....SEEMS WRONGWINGER SPELLED OUT THE ANSWER AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg
They weren`t getting the money if they refused to fire a corrupt prosecutor. It`s not really the same as asking for a bogus investigation of a political rival. The drive to oust the crooked prosecutor was an international effort. Got anything else?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-error-bidens-ukraine-showdown-was-december/

A former VP threatened US aid unless the investigator who was looking into the company his son was working for was fired is not the same?

The idea that his son got this job, making 80K a month, with no experience in the industry, not even able to understand the language, is not suspicious?

And now recently, we found that the company in question, tried to garner favor of the US State Department by dropping Hunter's name in an email, that's something that doesn't need to be looked into?

We have 7.5 billion people on this planet, and out of those 7.5 billion, Hunter Biden was the most qualified for this highly paying job; a guy who was kicked out of the military, and went to rehab multiple times for his drug addiction problem?

You're so correct.........nothing to see here folks.

All of this is bullshit. I believe Biden had run a bank before he was put on this board. He was on the board of Amtrak. He worked in the US Dept. of Commerce. He was qualified to serve on this board, so let's just throw this argument back in the trash can.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

Today's media hack echo chamber blabbering point....

View attachment 289635

Mark Quigley (D): "Hearsay can be much better evidence than direct, and it's certainly valid in this instance."

:wtf:

So.....you're calling for the "first hand" witnesses like Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo, etc to testify then?

Sooo... You agree with Quigley's statement?

And, what what you said has to do with quote I posted?

I do agree. You obviously don't though. So I asked you if that means you must support the need for more " first hand" testimony then.
Do you?
It's not a difficult concept.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Oh please....when Jordan got done with Taylor, he had the look on his face like he just got busted with somebody else's wife. He looked more confused than a baby at a topless bar.
Taylor killed Jordan. Jordan is a joke.

James Madison would have been kicking Shifty's teeth out of his mouth if he were alive.

This whole thing is one of the dumbest GD things I ever saw in politics...BUT....This 3 years was necessary to expose how evil and pathetic these creatures are and WHAT THEY REALLY want to do..

My advice to you folks. Invest in any company that gets a good portion of revenue on popcorn sales. Get in now before the Horowitz Report comes out.

I can't wait for those Dems to question Horowitz.....Lol

I don't think Horowitz has to appear and I doubt they will try to call him. He only provides the information to the AG, and it goes from there.

The president isn't the DOJ.
Where's Barr in this equation, dope?
The President runs the DOJ, moron. He's the AG's boss. He's the boss of everyone in the DOJ.

The president cannot prosecute anyone, dope.
He can tell his AG to prosecute them, moron.
No. The evidence determines if there is to be a prosecution, dope. Not the president.

President provided all the evidence you needed... Transcript of the phone call.

Well obviously not if all we have is "second hand" and "hearsay" evidence.

Forum List

Back