Are you really that stupid? Serious question.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

Is a DEMAND in your twisted, demented world?

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............
I would like you to do us a favor though

A direct response to a request to buy Javelin missiles. When talking about the favors, it was clear they were personal in nature.
ASKED to DO A FAVOR INSTEAD OF DEMANDING UKRAINE TO DO SOMETHING...OR ELSE....SEEMS WRONGWINGER SPELLED OUT THE ANSWER AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg
They weren`t getting the money if they refused to fire a corrupt prosecutor. It`s not really the same as asking for a bogus investigation of a political rival. The drive to oust the crooked prosecutor was an international effort. Got anything else?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-error-bidens-ukraine-showdown-was-december/
In YOUR LEFTIST OPINION....which means less than nothing! Was that international effort from the same people who REFUSED FOR 7 DECADES TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE OF NATO EXPENSE . LEAVING AMERICA TO FOOT THE BILL?
Jesus fuck you are a liar. The nations were on a schedule to comply before fat assed Trump took office.
I can keep calling you a liar as they did LIP SERVICE as they had done since Cuntons presidency....rewrite history much?...ROTFLMFAO!!!

In what world is hearsay is better than direct evidence?
However this idiot Congressman Mike Quigley from Illinois proudly proclaims hearsay is better than direct evidence showing the american people how stupid he and his fellow communists are.

I am asking for information from folks who have more experience with this forum. Does anybody know if lefties are the ones responsible for taking the dozens of impeachment threads and dumping them all into a great big thread merge dumpster? I am all caught up with what the news of the day now, but I had to go to another forum to see all the different threads about the shiff show. Are the staff of usmb trying to hide how bad lefties looked at the shiff show today by censoring the DOZENS of shiff show threads that should exist here into this huge thread merge dumpster? Any info from the folks who are more familiar with this would be appreciated. This is the only board I have found that doesn't have the MANY threads required to properly encompass the shiff show.
That's just the style of the moderation on this board. The mods don't like many threads about one broad topic, even if the individual threads have a different angle on the broad topic.
I'm probably the first poster who requested the impeachment hearings threads be merged, but it wasn't to hide anything. It's confusing and frustrating to be talking about exactly the same thing in two or three different threads--you have to keep repeating yourself or you don't say something because you already said it--but in a different thread. That kind of thing.

The mods didn't start merging them, though, til lunch time. They were popping up like mushrooms after a storm. There is no reason for a dozen threads on the same thing. You got a point to make, make it.

Link to his "demand".

Watch this dodge...............

Not only Trump, but the staff Trump told him to deal with

Read my Signature...

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............

A direct response to a request to buy Javelin missiles. When talking about the favors, it was clear they were personal in nature.
ASKED to DO A FAVOR INSTEAD OF DEMANDING UKRAINE TO DO SOMETHING...OR ELSE....SEEMS WRONGWINGER SPELLED OUT THE ANSWER AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg
They weren`t getting the money if they refused to fire a corrupt prosecutor. It`s not really the same as asking for a bogus investigation of a political rival. The drive to oust the crooked prosecutor was an international effort. Got anything else?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-error-bidens-ukraine-showdown-was-december/

A former VP threatened US aid unless the investigator who was looking into the company his son was working for was fired is not the same?

The idea that his son got this job, making 80K a month, with no experience in the industry, not even able to understand the language, is not suspicious?

And now recently, we found that the company in question, tried to garner favor of the US State Department by dropping Hunter's name in an email, that's something that doesn't need to be looked into?

We have 7.5 billion people on this planet, and out of those 7.5 billion, Hunter Biden was the most qualified for this highly paying job; a guy who was kicked out of the military, and went to rehab multiple times for his drug addiction problem?

You're so correct.........nothing to see here folks.

Let it happen. Let republicans take until November 1 to remind the other 70 percent of the American people who aren't "we'll do anything for Trump" suckers about how corrupt this president is.

Trump isn't corrupt stop lying. The only real corruption to emerge from this mess is the Biden's corruption.

Using foreign aid to extort for political gain is corruption.
Only when the president is Democrat No big deal if a repub is president What fn hypocrites repubs are

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Republicans are screaming that it is not a valid investigation because they don’t have access to the whistleblower

Meanwhile, Republicans block access to.....

Trump
Pence
Giuliani
Pompeo

As well as:

Bolton
Mulvaney
Taylor's contemporaneous notes from the State Dept.

Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...
Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

No, but he is authorized to ask Ukraine to cooperate with US officials. Which he did, 4 times. You commies seem to have a very short memory on that fact.

Yep, and the purpose for which he requested cooperation is corrupt.
Yes, Biden was so corrupt that we now have evidence from documents leaked from Ukraine that him. The Hildebeast. Kerry and others were all involved in a huge money laundering scheme...look iit up shit for brains or more likely lying cock sucker!

Read my Signature...

Your call...............

Ajqs6CP.jpg

A former VP threatened US aid unless the investigator who was looking into the company his son was working for was fired is not the same?

The idea that his son got this job, making 80K a month, with no experience in the industry, not even able to understand the language, is not suspicious?

And now recently, we found that the company in question, tried to garner favor of the US State Department by dropping Hunter's name in an email, that's something that doesn't need to be looked into?

We have 7.5 billion people on this planet, and out of those 7.5 billion, Hunter Biden was the most qualified for this highly paying job; a guy who was kicked out of the military, and went to rehab multiple times for his drug addiction problem?

You're so correct.........nothing to see here folks.
Twisting the facts You are a good little republican

Would 72 hours make a difference how about 96 hours?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.

You've been spamming this board with the crap above six or seven times now, each and every time without a link - both violates forum rules. So ashamed of your "source"? That's not your usual habit.

Moreover, we by now know (we, understood to exclude the gatewaypundit crowd) that this cover story fell apart immediately after release. There was no "policy review process". Apparently, your handlers disrespect you so much, they didn't inform you on the updated talking points.
Well you haven't the brains to look it up. Why would I help you...prove I'm wrong!...you saying something is just another leftist lie!

Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.
Just because Gym Jordan said they were STAR WITNESSES doesn't make it so.

Come on now, you know this. Gym is not a Democrat and doesn't determine their strategy.

The Democrats are BUILDING their case and will save the stars for later. These guys were probably the G league stars.

So even though any criminal or congressional case always starts out with their star witnesses, the Democrats didn't do it this time? You mean they are just warming up??? :laughing0301:

That it wasn't legally late doesn't mean a Hold had not been placed on it.

edit oops
For the terminally stupid ABNORMALS...perhaps you need me to explain the English to you?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.”
The team that changes every couple of months. Just like the rest of the administration. Bravo.
Unfortunately it doesn't. It is career civil service manned! Not surprised you have no idea!

The team led by an Acting OMB Director, because the actual, and official, OMB Director is currently serving as the President's Chief of Staff - and is the person who placed the order to hold delivery of the funds. That OMB? And you think the decision-makers there are career civil service?

What else have they pissed in your ear that beggars belief?

But there is another explanation for the temporary suspension of aid. At the time, Ukraine was transitioning to a new, democratically-elected government and a review of the aid would have been justified under such circumstances. Trump has repeatedly said U.S. allies need to spend more on their own defense.

edit oops
For the terminally stupid ABNORMALS...perhaps you need me to explain the English to you?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.”
The team that changes every couple of months. Just like the rest of the administration. Bravo.
Unfortunately it doesn't. It is career civil service manned! Not surprised you have no idea!

The team led by an Acting OMB Director, because the actual, and official, OMB Director is currently serving as the President's Chief of Staff - and is the person who placed the order to hold delivery of the funds. That OMB? And you think the decision-makers there are career civil service?

Show me where I said decision makers.....I can wait!

Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.
Just because Gym Jordan said they were STAR WITNESSES doesn't make it so.

Come on now, you know this. Gym is not a Democrat and doesn't determine their strategy.

The Democrats are BUILDING their case and will save the stars for later. These guys were probably the G league stars.

So even though any criminal or congressional case always starts out with their star witnesses, the Democrats didn't do it this time? You mean they are just warming up??? :laughing0301:

Cases do not always start with star witnesses. Why do you say that? It's not only a false claim, the reverse is often true - the star witness is withheld until the foundation is laid.

Let it happen. Let republicans take until November 1 to remind the other 70 percent of the American people who aren't "we'll do anything for Trump" suckers about how corrupt this president is.

Trump isn't corrupt stop lying. The only real corruption to emerge from this mess is the Biden's corruption.

Using foreign aid to extort for political gain is corruption.

Yes it is, now prove why Trump withheld money, and you'll have an honest case. I know you think your leaders and MSM are mind readers, but believe it or not, our country does not have Thought Police yet like your favorite book.

Would 72 hours make a difference how about 96 hours?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination.

You've been spamming this board with the crap above six or seven times now, each and every time without a link - both violates forum rules. So ashamed of your "source"? That's not your usual habit.

Moreover, we by now know (we, understood to exclude the gatewaypundit crowd) that this cover story fell apart immediately after release. There was no "policy review process". Apparently, your handlers disrespect you so much, they didn't inform you on the updated talking points.
Well you haven't the brains to look it up. Why would I help you...prove I'm wrong!...you saying something is just another leftist lie!

You know, dummy, it's your stolen quote. Under forum rules, you link to it or get reprimanded.

Did anyone ever know about that "policy review process" that never was, did anyone came forward asserting they participated in it? No one ever announced the review was finished, no one ever published a result.

Yeah, but do run with that nothing burger, because it denotes you as the dumbest fart fouling up this place.

Link to his "demand".

Watch this dodge...............

Read my Signature...

Your call...............

Favor regarding 2016 or 2020? 2016 is OK but 2020 is not. Therein lies the intent. How do you prove it was for 2020? I ll wait patiently.
It wouldn't matter if there was. As Professor Dershowitz pointed out, there is no law against quid pro quo's in the statute. He looked up, down and sideways. Couldn't find one.
So extortion is legal. Who knew?

If you call that extortion, then what Biden did was worse, since what he did is what the commies are accusing Trump of doing.
What Biden said was fully approved by Obama and both House and Congress. It was not to get them to spew BS so Clinton could win. Just so we know more facts here.
Discussion of mod actions edited,

YEP, Above you can see. More weak USMB DOPer Mod editing of our factual posts.
Link to this approval of Biden's extortion to get a prosecutor fired for investigating his son's company?

There was no extortion by Biden because of his son.
Except there was. LOL

Not that I care btw as that is just par for the course for the rich and powerful.

Read my Signature...

Your call...............

Favor regarding 2016 or 2020? 2016 is OK but 2020 is not. Therein lies the intent. How do you prove it was for 2020? I ll wait patiently.

If you call that extortion, then what Biden did was worse, since what he did is what the commies are accusing Trump of doing.
What Biden said was fully approved by Obama and both House and Congress. It was not to get them to spew BS so Clinton could win. Just so we know more facts here.

Link to this approval of Biden's extortion to get a prosecutor fired for investigating his son's company?

And of course, we ALL KNOW THERE WAS. How? BECAUSE THERE'S VIDEO OF IT.

Idiot.
FakeStupidDave is embarrassing himself. Dave, watch the YouTube clip.

Read my Signature...

Your call...............

And of course, we ALL KNOW THERE WAS. How? BECAUSE THERE'S VIDEO OF IT.

Idiot.

No there was not and there was no video of it either. And don't try posting the video of that speech
because we all know Biden was asking that a crooked prosecutor who refused to investigate corruption, to include Barisma, be fired.

edit oops

EXTORTION, AND BRIBERY.....BUT NOT A WORD FROM YOU ANTI-AMERICANS....

Yea. I'm going to keep posting it to show The lefts hypocrisy!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Forum List

Back