🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

That video itself doesn't prove anything, unless they can turn it into some sort of hi def imagery.

I believe the police when they say he pointed a gun at the officer, but you can't tell that from the video. All's you can see is a grainy arm raised and you cannot tell what he has in his hand, in fact you can't tell anything is in his hand.
Put on your glasses. Even msnbc admit that it's clear he raised a gun. Maybe the compression from being put on the Internet makes it unclear but I saw the news report live & it was obvious

I believe that is exactly what happened, I'm just saying though I haven't seen anything clearly on any video. Maybe it's out there, I have seen several versions on several sites, none of what I've seen shows anything "clearly".

An autopsy by the city’s medical examiner found that Mr. Garner’s death was a homicide resulting from the chokehold — a maneuver banned by the Police Department in 1993 — and the compression of his chest by police officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/n...land-chokehold-death-of-eric-garner.html?_r=0

He should not have resisted. The cops aren't going to go and away just because you resist. He was stupid. Stupid people have lifelong problems. I'm not excusing the cops. I'm trying to help another stupid person deal with reality.
He did not resist, he even put his hands up in a non threatening way. He said he couldn't breathe, that was the one that set everyone off in that he was so compliant. He was talking, for sure but a cop jumped him with that choke hold from behind.

It was pretty pathetic.

He did not resist, he even put his hands up in a non threatening way. He said he couldn't breathe, that was the one that set everyone off in that he was so compliant. He was talking, for sure but a cop jumped him with that choke hold from behind.

Were you blinking during the part in the video where the officer went to take his hands and he pulled them away...and refused to put them behind his back.....if you do that, you are resisting arrest.....and you have initiated whatever happens after that....his struggle to keep from being taken into custody triggered the heart attack....

An autopsy by the city’s medical examiner found that Mr. Garner’s death was a homicide resulting from the chokehold — a maneuver banned by the Police Department in 1993 — and the compression of his chest by police officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/n...land-chokehold-death-of-eric-garner.html?_r=0

He should not have resisted. The cops aren't going to go and away just because you resist. He was stupid. Stupid people have lifelong problems. I'm not excusing the cops. I'm trying to help another stupid person deal with reality.

It was pretty pathetic.

I've seen the video. He resisted arrest. When the cop says "You're under arrest" and then you don't comply, there is going to be a problem for you. Do you get it?

It was pretty pathetic.

I've seen the video. He resisted arrest.
You all have your own versions of the truth here but most people saw what actually happened. That guy was brutally murdered by a bunch of cops who didn't even need to be there at all considering the "crime".

It was pretty pathetic.

You all have your own versions of the truth here but most people saw what actually happened. That guy was brutally murdered by a bunch of cops who didn't even need to be there at all considering the "crime".

I'm not disagreeing with that. He should have complied when they said "You're under arrest".

I've seen the video. He resisted arrest. When the cop says "You're under arrest" and then you don't comply, there is going to be a problem for you. Do you get it?
Yeah, he did. Not the brightest guy in the world obviously. Still, he bear responsibility for his own demise.

Yeah, he did. Not the brightest guy in the world obviously. Still, he bear responsibility for his own demise.
I'm sure being the compassionate con that you are, you'd like to think that...

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

Yes. You are on to us.

In our grand plot to go kill all thr blacks for no reason....we are now doing it in front of witnesses at gas stations (which have dozens of surveillance cameras)!!!! Our evil genius never fails!
Let's see what was caught on camera. Some of you didn't even believe what you saw when the guy died from being in that choke hold. There is a definite perception from the Right that says it's okay, it doesn't matter that much because the victim was Black...
Because Eric Garner didn't die from being in a chokehold, there was no damage to his neck or wind pipe. Maybe you ought to read the actual autopsy report.

According to medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer, Garner was killed by “…the compression of his chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police… Asthma, heart disease and obesity were contributing factors…”
Man in chokehold death had no throat damage autopsy New York Post

Not to mention, he was clearly out of the chokehold when he started saying he couldn't breathe, this narrative that he was screaming while he was in a chokehold totally contradicts the video and makes no sense on its face, how could someone in a "deadly chokehold" and scream like they claim? The idea that a cop should be charged with murder because of Garner's death resulting from medical condition is absurd. If this man didn't illegally sell cigarettes and resist arrest, he would still be alive today.

Not only is the left promoting essentially "black anarchy" and violence towards police officers by defending criminals just because they are black, they are attacking the rule of law by attacking the grand jury system which has its roots in Common Law that even predates the Magna Carta.

It was pretty pathetic.

I'm not disagreeing with that. He should have complied when they said "You're under arrest".
He did, that's why he was killed. He trusted a bunch of morons to take him downtown before they accidentally murdered him.

Again......when the cop says..."you are under arrest," if you pull your hands back and refuse to be cuffed...you are breaking the law....he did that, and caused his own death....

Me and my White friends point our guns at Cops all the time and we never get shot.

But there was one time when we drew on this one Pig and he reached for his weapon and just at that moment saw who were and laughed:

"Good thing you guys aren't Minorities! I'd of killed you all! Haha!"

True story.

Again......when the cop says..."you are under arrest," if you pull your hands back and refuse to be cuffed...you are breaking the law....he did that, and caused his own death....
And once again you are wrong.

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

Yes. You are on to us.

In our grand plot to go kill all thr blacks for no reason....we are now doing it in front of witnesses at gas stations (which have dozens of surveillance cameras)!!!! Our evil genius never fails!
Let's see what was caught on camera. Some of you didn't even believe what you saw when the guy died from being in that choke hold. There is a definite perception from the Right that says it's okay, it doesn't matter that much because the victim was Black...
Because Eric Garner didn't die from being in a chokehold, there was no damage to his neck or wind pipe. Maybe you ought to read the actual autopsy report.

According to medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer, Garner was killed by “…the compression of his chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police… Asthma, heart disease and obesity were contributing factors…”
Man in chokehold death had no throat damage autopsy New York Post

Not to mention, he was clearly out of the chokehold when he started saying he couldn't breathe, this narrative that he was screaming while he was in a chokehold totally contradicts the video and makes no sense on its face, how could someone in a "deadly chokehold" and scream like they claim? The idea that a cop should be charged with murder because of Garner's death resulting from medical condition is absurd. If this man didn't illegally sell cigarettes and resist arrest, he would still be alive today.

Not only is the left promoting essentially "black anarchy" and violence towards police officers by defending criminals just because they are black, they are attacking the rule of law by attacking the grand jury system which has its roots in Common Law that even predates the Magna Carta.

Sarah g. just helps to convince me that libs have an underdeveloped part of their brains...the part that handles rational thought, the truth, facts, reality and a functioning moral compass.....

It was pretty pathetic.

He did, that's why he was killed. He trusted a bunch of morons to take him downtown before they accidentally murdered him.
Nope. He resisted. I saw the video.

bad parenting getting kids hats knocked off................

Every black kid in America should be getting one of these tee's for Christmas this year

.........who knows how many lives it would save??
Might be good advice.

Frankly........fuck the progressives. If they are not into the way crimes are handled in this country, time to move!!! As far the fuck away as possible. You can have at it at setting up your little social engineering experiments..........most of America thinks they are ghey.

Forum List

Back