Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

I have a question, don't cops know how to arrest people anymore? Is it a rule now that they shoot them dead instead of taking them in?

The kid was pointing a weapon at the cop. Do you not read?
Oh I read, question is, do I believe what I've read. I don't have blind faith like some here.
I have a question, don't cops know how to arrest people anymore? Is it a rule now that they shoot them dead instead of taking them in?

are teens legally allowed to possess a handgun?

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

Yes. You are on to us.

In our grand plot to go kill all thr blacks for no reason....we are now doing it in front of witnesses at gas stations (which have dozens of surveillance cameras)!!!! Our evil genius never fails!

Kinda hard to handcuff them when they have a gun pointed at you. Or they are punching you while trying to take your gun.

You're a retard.

they get all pissy when a cop

is defending himself from blows by his own baton

if the dude that killed those two cops in NYC

had not self terminated and the cops would have had to

these same folks would be complaining the cops are racist and over reacting

so obviously it does not matter that the perp was pointing a firearm at the cop

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

Yes. You are on to us.

In our grand plot to go kill all thr blacks for no reason....we are now doing it in front of witnesses at gas stations (which have dozens of surveillance cameras)!!!! Our evil genius never fails!
Let's see what was caught on camera. Some of you didn't even believe what you saw when the guy died from being in that choke hold. There is a definite perception from the Right that says it's okay, it doesn't matter that much because the victim was Black...

Yes. You are on to us.

Let's see what was caught on camera. Some of you didn't even believe what you saw when the guy died from being in that choke hold. There is a definite perception from the Right that says it's okay, it doesn't matter that much because the victim was Black...

Dont resist arrest. Dont point a gun at cops.

Garner was an obese fatass career criminal who had a heart attack bc he was too much of a disgusting fat body to exercise. ..and the stress of resisting killed him. THAT is why the grand jury of citizens didnt indict the cop.

I dont really care anymore. If a cop kills a thug...and its even just slightly reasonable. ..im ok with it.

Yes. You are on to us.

Garner was an obese fatass career criminal who had a heart attack bc he was too much of a disgusting fat body to exercise. ..and the stress of resisting killed him. THAT is why the grand jury of citizens didnt indict the cop.

I dont really care anymore. If a cop kills a thug...and its even just slightly reasonable. ..im ok with it.
I'm not okay with that. They need to do their job, they aren't above the law. You all are acting so offended that I don't believe the cop thugs, too fucking bad.

Yes. You are on to us.

I'm not okay with that. They need to do their job, they aren't above the law. You all are acting so offended that I don't believe the cop thugs, too fucking bad.
Cop thugs? Seriously? Brown had knocked over a convenience store minutes before.Garner was a convicted criminal. This kid pointed an illegal gun at an officer. That doesnt sound like thuggery to you?

I have a question, don't these thugs mothers tell them to not point guns at cops? Don't go looking for trouble? What is an 18 year old thug doing with a handgun at a gas station? Protection from police? Answer these questions liberals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You are on to us.

Cop thugs? Seriously? Brown had knocked over a convenience store minutes before.Garner was a convicted criminal. This kid pointed an illegal gun at an officer. That doesnt sound like thuggery to you?

she doesn't care, she's a troll. why are you wasting your time AND encouraging her to post?

All of these people pointing guns at cops, why are the gun pointers turning out the be the dead ones? The two cops killed the other day by the mentally ill guy was the only one recently that I don't question. Everything else is on hold until I see proof that they aren't just killing the Black guy silly nilly.

All of these people pointing guns at cops, why are the gun pointers turning out the be the dead ones? The two cops killed the other day by the mentally ill guy was the only one recently that I don't question. Everything else is on hold until I see proof that they aren't just killing the Black guy silly nilly.
Your posts have gone from bad to goofy to downright stupid.

Some families won't be with their loved ones this year but it's fine, they're Black and don't matter... Right?

Asian and Hispanic (the two cops in New York) ... How nice you left the others out ... Guess they didn't matter.

We also have until tomorrow to see if any more folks of any race don't make it to Christmas (or add a week to get through the Holidays for people who don't give a crap about Christmas).

Because cops go through a lot of gun training. Many are ex military. Many are ex college athletes who just respond well under stress.

Thugs...arent.

The better prepared person usually wins in man vs man combat.

Sorry. But fewer thugs is good for America.

Yeah, follow Mal's orders and put me on ignore.
Your posts have gone from bad to goofy to downright stupid.
Is that really all you have, Rabbi? Well, here's what, I don't give a flying fuck what any of you think of my posts. I've always had my own opinion and never follow the talking point crowd like you guys do.

Yes. You are on to us.

The guy wasn't in a choke hold and didn't die from being in a choke hold.

Yes. You are on to us.

Uh huh, that's the talking point.

Yes. You are on to us.

That's a talking point, never mind that the Grand Jury concluded there was no choke hold

Forum List

Back