🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

I read elsewhere that the town where this happened has a majority black police force. Might have been a black cop that shot the teenage gun owner.

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

Yes. You are on to us.

In our grand plot to go kill all thr blacks for no reason....we are now doing it in front of witnesses at gas stations (which have dozens of surveillance cameras)!!!! Our evil genius never fails!
Let's see what was caught on camera. Some of you didn't even believe what you saw when the guy died from being in that choke hold. There is a definite perception from the Right that says it's okay, it doesn't matter that much because the victim was Black...

We saw what actually happened... a career criminal refused to comply with a lawful order from a police officer. They took him to the ground to handcuff him....his weight and asthma created the conditions that led to his death....had he simply put his hands behind his back and gone to the station, he might have had his heart attack watching t.v. at home....

That video itself doesn't prove anything, unless they can turn it into some sort of hi def imagery.

I believe the police when they say he pointed a gun at the officer, but you can't tell that from the video. All's you can see is a grainy arm raised and you cannot tell what he has in his hand, in fact you can't tell anything is in his hand.
Put on your glasses. Even msnbc admit that it's clear he raised a gun. Maybe the compression from being put on the Internet makes it unclear but I saw the news report live & it was obvious

Police are civil servants, and I have confidence that the overwhelming majority do their job to the best of their ability. It's already a dangerous job, and now it's become more dangerous. The spouse of an officer always kisses them good-bye with it in the back of their mind that it could be the last time, but now it's probably more at the front of their minds for most. I don't want any police to make a fatal hesitation that could cost them their life. I hope they continue to react as trained when a gun is pulled on them, and not ponder how the media and protesters will label them.

According to a statement from St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman, a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.

One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man.

The dead man’s identity was not immediately released, although the St. Louis Post Dispatch reported that a woman at the scene identified him as her son, 18-year-old Antonio Martin.

Police Officer in Missouri shot killed man who pulled gun - The Washington Post

Remind me why this is news ?
Because of all the Black kids being shot dead by policemen recently.

'Blame the right people to solve the problem...first...their parents...probably single mothers if the stats stand up, and then the communities that support violent reactions to police...that is getting these teenagers killed....

If the cop gets in trouble, it's his own fault.

If a white cop sees a black person, they should strongly consider turning and running.

Anything else and your career is at stake.

All that's needed is an accusation.

That video itself doesn't prove anything, unless they can turn it into some sort of hi def imagery.

I believe the police when they say he pointed a gun at the officer, but you can't tell that from the video. All's you can see is a grainy arm raised and you cannot tell what he has in his hand, in fact you can't tell anything is in his hand.
I could clearly see the gun as they freeze the frame.

I could clearly see the gun as they freeze the frame.
Well youdont know he was going to shoot. Maybe he was just asking the cop if he knew what it was. Maybe he wanted instructions on disassembly and cleaning.
The amount of bullcrap spewed here is way too much. But I'll bet we dont hear from SarahTroll again.

cops vs black guys the latest hottest game for play station!

That games been out a long time, it's called Grand Theft Auto, there are like 8 different ones
thanks shit head I was a game tech for gameworks and played the prototype long before you ever knew it existed..
seems as if a little social satire is beyond you .

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

And why would one think jokes are an appropriate response to begin with?

That games been out a long time, it's called Grand Theft Auto, there are like 8 different ones
thanks shit head I was a game tech for gameworks and played the prototype long before you ever knew it existed..

LOL over react much?
nope , that's you're gig and you're damn good at it to ,just like rationalizing.

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

because, if you can't laugh at the tragic stupidity and irony, you might as well pack it in.
what's truly gut busting is you guys actually think that all this violence is something new and unheard of in the good ole us of a.

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

because, if you can't laugh at the tragic stupidity and irony, you might as well pack it in.
what's truly gut busting is you guys actually think that all this violence is something new and unheard of in the good ole us of a.
People blatantly throwing down on cops BECAUSE they're cops is pretty new twit. This kind of attitude has not been seen since the 60's & 70's and there is NOTHING remotely funny about it.
A segment of our society is imploding and most of you morons are either egging it on or ignoring it

An autopsy by the city’s medical examiner found that Mr. Garner’s death was a homicide resulting from the chokehold — a maneuver banned by the Police Department in 1993 — and the compression of his chest by police officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/n...land-chokehold-death-of-eric-garner.html?_r=0

He should not have resisted. The cops aren't going to go and away just because you resist. He was stupid. Stupid people have lifelong problems. I'm not excusing the cops. I'm trying to help another stupid person deal with reality.

Forum List

Back