🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

All of these people pointing guns at cops, why are the gun pointers turning out the be the dead ones? The two cops killed the other day by the mentally ill guy was the only one recently that I don't question. Everything else is on hold until I see proof that they aren't just killing the Black guy silly nilly.

There is video of the guy pulling a gun and a gun recovered at the scene. People who point guns at cops end up dead. Didn't you know that?

The video that I've seen doesn't show a lot, the camera is too far away to see any detail. Hopefully there's another angle or a closer camera with footage that can give us more answers.

Here's the thing. If someone points a gun at an officer, there is going to be a big problem, and someone is likely going to get shot.

But, here's what the questions will be especially from the black community:

Why did the officer stop the individuals in the first place ?

This I believe is the heart of the matter for nearly all of these situations.

Was there a legitimate reason for the officer to approach ? Did the black guy feel he was being threatened by the officers approach and took action thinking that the officer was going to automatically harm him ?
Was he just another thug who was going to try and harm the officer, and he has no one to blame but himself ?

He had an illegal gun apparently, so right from the start in the investigation of this case, it doesn't look good for him.

Yeah, follow Mal's orders and put me on ignore.
All of these people pointing guns at cops, why are the gun pointers turning out the be the dead ones? The two cops killed the other day by the mentally ill guy was the only one recently that I don't question. Everything else is on hold until I see proof that they aren't just killing the Black guy silly nilly.
Your posts have gone from bad to goofy to downright stupid.
Is that really all you have, Rabbi? Well, here's what, I don't give a flying fuck what any of you think of my posts. I've always had my own opinion and never follow the talking point crowd like you guys do.
In other words you've never let facts stand in the way of your opinion.
Yes, we know that already.

According to a statement from St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman, a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.

One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man.

The dead man’s identity was not immediately released, although the St. Louis Post Dispatch reported that a woman at the scene identified him as her son, 18-year-old Antonio Martin.

Police Officer in Missouri shot killed man who pulled gun - The Washington Post

Remind me why this is news ?

The video that I've seen doesn't show a lot, the camera is too far away to see any detail. Hopefully there's another angle or a closer camera with footage that can give us more answers.

Here's the thing. If someone points a gun at an officer, there is going to be a big problem, and someone is likely going to get shot.

Was there a legitimate reason for the officer to approach ? Did the black guy feel he was being threatened by the officers approach and took action thinking that the officer was going to automatically harm him ?
Was he just another thug who was going to try and harm the officer, and he has no one to blame but himself ?

He had an illegal gun apparently, so right from the start in the investigation of this case, it doesn't look good for him.

From what I've read the LEO didn't stop anyone, he was performing a routine business check. Which is code for "getting his nightly coffee"

This was a chance encounter

An autopsy by the city’s medical examiner found that Mr. Garner’s death was a homicide resulting from the chokehold — a maneuver banned by the Police Department in 1993 — and the compression of his chest by police officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/n...land-chokehold-death-of-eric-garner.html?_r=0

Let's move on to this case.
We do need the video of the kid pulling a gun on the cop before I can move on with it. There was a comment about the grand jury ruling the choke hold was not the cause of Mr. Garner's death so I posted that. If you want to be the ring leader here, you should try and keep up.

According to a statement from St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman, a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.

One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man.

The dead man’s identity was not immediately released, although the St. Louis Post Dispatch reported that a woman at the scene identified him as her son, 18-year-old Antonio Martin.

Because of all the Black kids being shot dead by policemen recently.

From what I've read the LEO didn't stop anyone, he was performing a routine business check. Which is code for "getting his nightly coffee"

This was a chance encounter

That could be a problem then, because a "routine business check" could be interpreted more than one way.

You are mad at the reaction. Not the cause.

Criminal behavior by blacks is the cause. They then attack cops...and get shot.

You are mad at the wrong thing.

Hopefully there's another angle or a closer camera with footage that can give us more answers.
It will not matter. They are at war with not only Whites, but with CIVILIZATION. Their natural behavior is feral and they feel restricted by the laws of society. Thus, they hate us for it. Evidence, facts, logic, etc does not matter to them.

WTF was the cop supposed to do? Offer him a ride home? Buy him a Coke?

He should have politely asked the thug if he would be so kind as to drop the gun, if it weren't too much trouble.

We obviously don't train officers well enough. They need more sensitivity seminars.

Some families won't be with their loved ones this year but it's fine, they're Black and don't matter... Right?

You shouldn't use democrat policy in these things....they need dead people to get their agenda thru.....you shouldn't support that tactic...it is just evil.....

That video itself doesn't prove anything, unless they can turn it into some sort of hi def imagery.

I believe the police when they say he pointed a gun at the officer, but you can't tell that from the video. All's you can see is a grainy arm raised and you cannot tell what he has in his hand, in fact you can't tell anything is in his hand.

Forum List

Back