🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

Is that a gun? Is that even a teen boy, it looks like a girl's backside to me.

_9027611.jpg
My eyesight is fine, berry brain.

This thread just goes to show that some people (dead kid & posters here) are not smart enough to choose their battles wisely

Well it doesn't even look like the kid is pointing the gun at anyone at any rate. You will need more proof than this. Seems like another case of skittish cops, imo.
You are so blind. It clearly shows the feral savage raising a pistol.

That games been out a long time, it's called Grand Theft Auto, there are like 8 different ones
thanks shit head I was a game tech for gameworks and played the prototype long before you ever knew it existed..
seems as if a little social satire is beyond you .

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

And why would one think jokes are an appropriate response to begin with?
because, if you can't laugh at the tragic stupidity and irony, you might as well pack it in.
what's truly gut busting is you guys actually think that all this violence is something new and unheard of in the good ole us of a.
People blatantly throwing down on cops BECAUSE they're cops is pretty new twit. This kind of attitude has not been seen since the 60's & 70's and there is NOTHING remotely funny about it.
A segment of our society is imploding and most of you morons are either egging it on or ignoring it
bullshit! violence against cops or law enforcers goes back to the first civilization.

This thread just goes to show that some people (dead kid & posters here) are not smart enough to choose their battles wisely
We haven't even approached the level of a battle, this thread is just chock full of RW talking points. Not facts.

thanks shit head I was a game tech for gameworks and played the prototype long before you ever knew it existed..

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

because, if you can't laugh at the tragic stupidity and irony, you might as well pack it in.
what's truly gut busting is you guys actually think that all this violence is something new and unheard of in the good ole us of a.
People blatantly throwing down on cops BECAUSE they're cops is pretty new twit. This kind of attitude has not been seen since the 60's & 70's and there is NOTHING remotely funny about it.
A segment of our society is imploding and most of you morons are either egging it on or ignoring it
bullshit! violence against cops or law enforcers goes back to the first civilization.

morons cheering from the sidelines however does not.
Likewise,neither does morons making excuses for criminals.

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

Like I said. Ignore it

According to a statement from St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman, a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.

One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man.

The dead man’s identity was not immediately released, although the St. Louis Post Dispatch reported that a woman at the scene identified him as her son, 18-year-old Antonio Martin.

Police Officer in Missouri shot killed man who pulled gun - The Washington Post

Remind me why this is news ?
Because of all the Black kids being shot dead by policemen recently.

Oh, I thought maybe it was because it wasn't about a black teen killing another black teen

Those never make the news

Why?

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

Like I said. Ignore it
false! it's part of humanity, unless as I expect you'd like to see a more repressive heavy handed approach so you can enjoy the illusion of safety.
whole societies implode, your point?
if "they" were just killing each other I bet you wouldn't mind .
I am saddened by the unnecessary death of the cops as well as the civilians

Is that a gun? Is that even a teen boy, it looks like a girl's backside to me.
Can you not see the man with the gun, they even drew a pretty red circle around him for old bats like you to be able to see him. But yea, the store video and photos are a conspiracy right? The police like hunting down black men for fun?

No shit lol

Like I said. Ignore it
false! it's part of humanity, unless as I expect you'd like to see a more repressive heavy handed approach so you can enjoy the illusion of safety.
If they were just killing each other I wouldn't mind you say? Then why have I created several threads in the past about the plight of black on black crimes in the major cities? Oddly enough when I created "those" threads you idiots diverted the topic to white on black or cop on black subjects. So in the end it proves that most of you have no desire to get to the root of the problem but rather IGNORE IT just like I said 3 or 4 posts ago.

Your number has been called

LOL over react much?
No shit lol

morons cheering from the sidelines however does not.
Likewise,neither does morons making excuses for criminals.
bullshit both are just as old as man.
you rationalizing is bombing ...

Like I said. Ignore it
If they were just killing each other I wouldn't mind you say? Then why have I created several threads in the past about the plight of black on black crimes in the major cities? Oddly enough when I created "those" threads you idiots diverted the topic to white on black or cop on black subjects. So in the end it proves that most of you have no desire to get to the root of the problem but rather IGNORE IT just like I said 3 or 4 posts ago.

Your number has been called
false the plight as you call it is endemic, like the flu .
until you can change human nature it will always be with us.
that's not to say do nothing but the methods used so far, the hard line and the soft touch have proven to have the same results.
maybe B.F. SKINNER was right you put too many rats in an enclosed space and they rip each other apart.

Forum List

Back