🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

a felony conviction,ANY felony conviction needs to start carrying a minimum mandatory of 10 years, at hard labor. This is getting out of hand, no person should have 8 , 9, even 20 felony convictions and be out on the street

Some families won't be with their loved ones this year but it's fine, they're Black and don't matter... Right?
Not to their daddies.
Is that your experience?
No, it's their experience.
You've only posted a couple in here but I already suspect you don't know what you are talking about. Go away.
I know exactly what I'm talking about and you can't rebut. Your problem.
This is and it has always been (over the past forty years or so) about no daddies.

a felony conviction,ANY felony conviction needs to start carrying a minimum mandatory of 10 years, at hard labor. This is getting out of hand, no person should have 8 , 9, even 20 felony convictions and be out on the street
that's as inflexible as the 3 strikes non sense.
on the other hand anyone who plans and attempts murder, kidnapping, rape, molestation and is convicted should be executed no bail no recourse.

Some families won't be with their loved ones this year but it's fine, they're Black and don't matter... Right?
Not to their daddies.
says the poster with major daddy issues.
I have no daddy issues. Why would you say that?
bullshit you don't! denial is one of them..
What are you talking about? Recognizing the significance of fathers as a result of living decades in a mostly black locale is about as empirical as can be.

That's absurd. The time should fit the crime

Agreed, and time for a felony should be 10 years. Can't handle 10 years,don't commit a felony.

Can Al Sharpton handle this kind of work load..
Will he be able to bounce back and forth running all these protests.

Not to their daddies.
says the poster with major daddy issues.
I have no daddy issues. Why would you say that?
bullshit you don't! denial is one of them..
What are you talking about? Recognizing the significance of fathers as a result of living decades in a mostly black locale is about as empirical as can be.
not for you, it's obsessive .
you're talking the same shit on another thread ....

This is the guy's picture.....right before the shooting.

adorable-african-aww-baby-Favim.com-965211.jpg

I think he was an altar boy who helped little old ladies cross the street. Damn Cops!!! They're all racists.

They already have standard penalties for crimes trouble is, these kids aren't making it to court. They are being killed by cops who see themselves as judge, jury and executioner.

They already have standard penalties for crimes trouble is, these kids aren't making it to court. They are being killed by cops who see themselves as judge, jury and executioner.
Yes, judges are sitting around twiddling their thumbs because they have nothing to do, cops having executed all the potential defendents.
Seriously, I dont know how much more stupid you can get.

" stranger were a gonna give you a fair trial ...then were gonna hang ya! "

Forum List

Back