Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Lowlife?
He is an officer in the US Army serving his country

Only a lowlife would pepper spray him over a Temp License Plate

To me, anybody that doesn't listen to authority and causes trouble is a lowlife. To the left, they are heroes.
Pulling people over for some administrative infraction like not having a visible license plate is just bullshit revenue generation.

I question their "authority" to to do so.

Lowlife?

To me, anybody that doesn't listen to authority and causes trouble is a lowlife. To the left, they are heroes.
Ummm...he didn’t do anything
How is that causing trouble?

Standing up for your rights as a citizen is not causing trouble

Your opinion of police procedure comes from watching a thousand episode of Cops?

There was zero reason he couldn’t have simply told him what was going on given that he presented precisely zero threat.

No, I know police officers. On my last job, a coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. They didn't know if the guy was a threat because he didn't cooperate, so they didn't know who he was, what he was doing, and why he was refusing their commands.

Again, it's so simple for us on the right, and something so difficult for the left. Obey all police commands, and you'll save yourself a lot of grief. Then again, Democrats give us nothing but grief in this country which is why we need to divide it and have two countries instead.

What is simple is that those on the right are racist trash and don't have a problem with the police harassing, beating and killing black folks.

Lowlife?

Ummm...he didn’t do anything
How is that causing trouble?

Standing up for your rights as a citizen is not causing trouble

In the eyes of folks like Ray, Mac 7, etc. black folks don't have any rights.

Right. Because police pull their weapons out on every single traffic violation.

They usually don’t and there was no reason to here. Just calmly tell him what he did wrong, write him a ticket, and leave. Like most other traffic violations. Simple.

So what police academy did you attend that taught you this? Most every traffic violators comply with all police requests and demands. This joker didn't.

Right. Because police pull their weapons out on every single traffic violation.

They usually don’t and there was no reason to here. Just calmly tell him what he did wrong, write him a ticket, and leave. Like most other traffic violations. Simple.

So what police academy did you attend that taught you this? Most every traffic violators comply with all police requests and demands. This joker didn't.

What was the reason they pulled him over again?

Your opinion of police procedure comes from watching a thousand episode of Cops?

There was zero reason he couldn’t have simply told him what was going on given that he presented precisely zero threat.

No, I know police officers. On my last job, a coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. They didn't know if the guy was a threat because he didn't cooperate, so they didn't know who he was, what he was doing, and why he was refusing their commands.

Again, it's so simple for us on the right, and something so difficult for the left. Obey all police commands, and you'll save yourself a lot of grief. Then again, Democrats give us nothing but grief in this country which is why we need to divide it and have two countries instead.
They were in a dominant position and they had him at gunpoint with both his hands visible.
They had a minute to slow everything down and explain to the guy what was going on.
But the senior cop was pissed that he didn't immediately submit.

This was bullshit.

Obey all police commands, and you'll save yourself a lot of grief.
You know, complacency is sometimes easier.

But I think it’s appalling that police can act like that, to anyone. Pulling their guns and screaming at this guy as if he was some kind of monster is beyond the pale when he hadn’t done anything to deserve it.

Give me one good reason while he couldn’t be told why they were pointing guns at his face as his hands were out the window?

What is simple is that those on the right are racist trash and don't have a problem with the police harassing, beating and killing black folks.
One, bullshit.
And two, fuck you.

We don't have a problem with police harassing, beating and killing anybody who doesn't obey commands or fights with the cops. How does race have anything to do with this when they didn't realize this clown was black until he stuck his hands out the window, and possibly much later than that?

We don't have a problem with police harassing, beating and killing anybody who doesn't obey commands or fights with the cops. How does race have anything to do with this when they didn't realize this clown was black until he stuck his hands out the window, and possibly much later than that?

Come on Ray do you really believe they didn't know this man was black. Also how do you get out of the car when you are being commanded to keep your hands out the window and you are wearing a seat belt. Explain.

Last edited:
Most every traffic violators comply with all police requests and demands
Most traffic violators are approached by it officer and asked for license and registration, not having immediately having guns pointed at them.

Police will be a lot safer when the public respects them and this is not the way to earn respect.
They'd be a lot safer if there weren't so many fucking guns out there...and they know it

Come Ray do you really believe they didn't know this man was black. Also how do you get out of the car when you are being commanded to keep your hands out the window and you are wearing a seat belt. Explain.
Not to mention the fact that they supposedly pulled him over because he was missing a plate ...except it was a new car and the dealer plate was in the back window.

I guess the cop never saw a new car before...

I know they don’t always need to have weapons drawn when they approach someone for a traffic violation.

They should have done that. There was no reason to approach him screaming with weapons drawn.

But I think it’s appalling that police can act like that, to anyone. Pulling their guns and screaming at this guy as if he was some kind of monster is beyond the pale when he hadn’t done anything to deserve it.

Give me one good reason while he couldn’t be told why they were pointing guns at his face as his hands were out the window?

Comply with the cops and they'll tell you why after they have you secured for their safety and yours.

I used to get pulled over all the time by troopers as most truck drivers do. I experienced some good cops and I've experienced assholes. It didn't do me any good to refuse their orders, fight with them, and give them a hard time. Maybe the last 3 drivers they pulled over did and that's why they had an attitude with me.

One time at the weigh station in Columbus I ran into two of those guys. The one was pissed off because of my log book. You only have to fill out a log book over 100 air miles from your company. However I usually drove within that 100 mile radius and only filled out a log book when I was out, so he asked me to call my employer. Fine. As I was doing that, he went to the back of the trailer to start a safety check, and I didn't hear he was asking me to hit my turn signals. When I didn't respond, his idiot buddy came running up to my cab screaming his brains out. Calmly, I said "your friend asked me to contact my employer and that's what I'm doing! His jaw just dropped and he said "oh."

When I got home, I wrote to my state representative. I duplicated the letter and sent it to our Governor. I told them I had a video of how Ohioans are treated by our not so fine officers at the weigh stations, and if these two clowns ever harass me again, it's going on Youtube and I'm sending copies to our local media. The office of the Governor wrote me back, and my rep asked me for a detailed letter of exactly what took place.

Wouldn't you know it, about three weeks later I had to go to Columbus again, and had to go through that weigh station. Neither of those guys were there. It was two other officers.

When you challenge officers in the field, it's a losing battle. Do as they say, and if you believe you were wronged, you can take it up with the proper authorities later.

Comply with the cops and they'll tell you why after they have you secured for their safety and yours.

I used to get pulled over all the time by troopers as most truck drivers do. I experienced some good cops and I've experienced assholes. It didn't do me any good to refuse their orders, fight with them, and give them a hard time. Maybe the last 3 drivers they pulled over did and that's why they had an attitude with me.

One time at the weigh station in Columbus I ran into two of those guys. The one was pissed off because of my log book. You only have to fill out a log book over 100 air miles from your company. However I usually drove within that 100 mile radius and only filled out a log book when I was out, so he asked me to call my employer. Fine. As I was doing that, he went to the back of the trailer to start a safety check, and I didn't hear he was asking me to hit my turn signals. When I didn't respond, his idiot buddy came running up to my cab screaming his brains out. Calmly, I said "your friend asked me to contact my employer and that's what I'm doing! His jaw just dropped and he said "oh."

When I got home, I wrote to my state representative. I duplicated the letter and sent it to our Governor. I told them I had a video of how Ohioans are treated by our not so fine officers at the weigh stations, and if these two clowns ever harass me again, it's going on Youtube and I'm sending copies to our local media. The office of the Governor wrote me back, and my rep asked me for a detailed letter of exactly what took place.

Wouldn't you know it, about three weeks later I had to go to Columbus again, and had to go through that weigh station. Neither of those guys were there. It was two other officers.

When you challenge officers in the field, it's a losing battle. Do as they say, and if you believe you were wronged, you can take it up with the proper authorities later.
I’m still not hearing a reason why this individual couldn’t have been told why there were guns in his face.

I mean, it could have easily deescalated the situation if the cop had calmly talked to him about what was happening. Why wouldn’t he take the opportunity to do that?

Give me one reason.

Forum List

Back