Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

She was the FIRST one through that window and if she wasn't shot she was through it

Stop lying
No you are wrong she was unable to get through the window.

Nor did anyone else try....your comment about her being the first one gives the impression that others were trying to crawl through....false.

I can't wait for some inbred to try and harm him or his family. I hope he blows their brains out.
That cowardly knuckledragger only shoots from behind the cover of actual law enforcement. Apparently everybody but you knows that.... which is no stretch.

Hopefully it will catch a large caliber round in the throat when it least expects it and the universe will be brought back into balance. I just hope somebody posts it on TikTok so we can all laugh and point at it.

Not in cases of self defense. And even then the judge will want to see evidence your own life was in
danger. You don't to murder others because it will scare some people.

Some things are so self evident even dumb fucks like you and your fellow fans of murder get it.
everyone knows he was not charged with murder because he was black.

It wasn't murder.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. ... Whoever is guilty of murder in the first degree shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for life; Whoever is guilty of murder in the second degree, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

18 US Code § 1111 - Murder - Legal Information Institute

He definitely had time to think about what he was doing whilst hiding and waiting for an opportunity to shoot someone. Again, he was surrounded by other cops...why was he the only one to use his weapon.

Sounds like he was irrational for some reason. He was the only black cop in that room and he was the only one to fire a shot...is there some connection.

When a white cop shoots a black they immediately do a search on him to find out if he was a racist.

He definitely had time to think about what he was doing whilst hiding and waiting for an opportunity to shoot someone. Again, he was surrounded by other cops...why was he the only one to use his weapon.

Sounds like he was irrational for some reason. He was the only black cop in that room and he was the only one to fire a shot...is there some connection.

When a white cop shoots a black they immediately do a search on him to find out if he was a racist.
You should be the attorney at the criminal trial.

My bad. He was already cleared. Never mind. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back