Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

Why isn't anyone crying over these murdered victims?

The Deep state are not going to stop as long as there are plenty of suckers out there that still feeds off of their lies.

And well I'm guessing that I'm the Last of the Mohicans. I got to learn how to make water come out of my eyes while listening to fairy tales.

raw.gif

Law enforcement officers usually adhere to the “Duty to Apprehend” and the “Use of Force Continuum” requirements when bringing someone to justice. Ashli Babbitt was hardly a “clear and present danger” to the officer and others around her. There were also several police officers standing in the vicinity of Babbit, who when they saw Byrd pointing his gun yelled "He's got a gun" and ducked for cover.

Incursions into the White House grounds happens often during almost every administration including Trump's. Generally, the uniformed Secret Service agents don’t shoot them on the spot, unless they're trying to drive a one-ton car through the gates. They handcuff them and bring them up before a judge, because police officers are not judges and executioners. If Byrd had arrested her, would they have executed her after finding her guilty at a trial? Not very likely.
Total bullshit, let's dig her up and shot her again.

Sure, like derek chauvin?

Lt. Byrd just did his job. We have all seen the video many times. A horde of rioters where smashing the glass repeatedly and trying to get into the room with people in it that he was protecting. Anyone can see this. We have seen many videos over the past year of people who were shot by police and others while indulging in a much less level of violence or none at all. Babbitt should not have been participating in a gang of rioters attacking the U.S. Government. She is no hero or martyr.

You guys need to bend over for Joe and the rest. And don't even think that you can get the country back. It is because these people have you all eating right out of their hands.

raw.gif

Forum List

Back