Officer Wilson's ALLEGED side of the story

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Alleged cop's side of the story called in to a talk show by someone claiming to be the friend of the cop's wife.

Second hand info from a source married to the cop? Shaky. In the months to come and the trial that may come, it will be interesting to see if this version develops any merit.

If this is true, the cop learned about the robbery suspect as he was in visual contact with Brown and his friend. (At the 1:42 point).

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge grain of salt, but WOW!

The family has requested a second autopsy, makes me wonder if they didn't like the results of the first autopsy.

Great find.

• Banned

The family has requested a second autopsy, makes me wonder if they didn't like the results of the first autopsy.

No kidding. The whole salt mine. One wonders what the cop told his wife then what she went on to tell her friend. Time (and maybe a trial) will tell if this version has legs.

I can already see the city being sued for their cop cars not having dash cams.

Last edited:

No kidding. The whole salt mine. One wonders what the cop told his wife then what she went on to tell her friend. Time (and maybe a trial) will tell if this version has legs.

Katz found a video from the scene of the shooting where a witness says damn near exactly the same thing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...n-cell-phone-video-where-is-this-witness.html

Alleged cop's side of the story called in to a talk show by someone claiming to be the friend of the cop's wife.

Second hand info from a source married to the cop? Shaky. In the months to come and the trial that may come, it will be interesting to see if this version develops any merit.

If this is true, the cop learned about the robbery suspect as he was in visual contact with Brown and his friend. (At the 1:42 point).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBdY6WXeRE

So an unidentified caller describes the incident from third-hand information?

Heck, she's got better information than the Ferguson police chief!

Sorry, but this could very well be a ruse.

If this were true then Darren Wilson is a total pussy who shouldn't be a policeman. He should have manned up, stayed in town and insisted his report be released as the public information that it is.

A friend of the shooter's wife............................that is very credible..........................:doubt:
Autopsy results are pending, here are the facts:

The preliminary results of the official autopsy show Michael died as a result of gunshot wounds, according to the St Louis County Medical Examiner's office.
The results did not disclose how many times Michael was hit and that will only be made public when the full report is released in four weeks. In an interview with MailOnline, Michael’s cousin Eric Davis said: 'We don’t have Michael’s body back yet. The police still have it but when we get it back we will arrange our own autopsy. 'We don’t trust the authorities in our community. We want our own answers. Michael came from a loving family and the depiction of him and everything that the police are trying to put on him is totally not true.

Read more: Michael Brown's family will hold second autopsy because they 'don't trust authorities' | Mail Online

Only a preliminary autopsy has been completed(.)

Katz found a video from the scene of the shooting where a witness says damn near exactly the same thing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...n-cell-phone-video-where-is-this-witness.html

I watched this video and I couldn't really understand what they were saying at 6:38 but I did see how far Wilson's vehicle was from Brown's body. At least 50 feet. Yeah, the cop was in real danger of his life alright.

Just think, if he'd had a stolen bag of Doritos he could have shot him sooner.

If it is true that Brown turned around and charged Wilson, then Wilson could have easily shot him in the leg to stop him. You know, sort of how cops shoot the tires when a suspect is trying to escape in a car.

Last edited:

A friend of the shooter's wife............................that is very credible..........................:doubt:
Autopsy results are pending, here are the facts:

The preliminary results of the official autopsy show Michael died as a result of gunshot wounds, according to the St Louis County Medical Examiner's office.
The results did not disclose how many times Michael was hit and that will only be made public when the full report is released in four weeks. In an interview with MailOnline, Michael’s cousin Eric Davis said: 'We don’t have Michael’s body back yet. The police still have it but when we get it back we will arrange our own autopsy. 'We don’t trust the authorities in our community. We want our own answers. Michael came from a loving family and the depiction of him and everything that the police are trying to put on him is totally not true.

Read more: Michael Brown's family will hold second autopsy because they 'don't trust authorities' | Mail Online

Only a preliminary autopsy has been completed(.)

I don't blame the Browns for getting their own autopsy. If the coroner is as incompetent as the police chief, they damn well better.

I watched this video and I couldn't really understand what they were saying at 6:38 but I did see how far Wilson's vehicle was from Brown's body. At least 50 feet. Yeah, the cop was in real danger of his life alright.

If it is true that Brown turned around and charged Wilson, then Wilson could have easily shot him in the leg to stop him. You know, sort of how cops shoot the tires when a suspect is trying to escape in a car.

You've watched too many Hollywood movies.

FERGUSON, Mo. — Six months before he shot and killed an unarmed teenager, police Officer Darren Wilson earned a commendation for his “extraordinary effort in the line of duty.”

Yahoo News confirmed the award through the February 11 Ferguson City Council meeting minutes and photos Wilson’s father posted to his Facebook page.
“Very proud of my son, Darren Wilson on his receiving a Commendation from his Police Department,” John Wilson wrote on February 11. “Congratulations Son.”

One image shows Wilson shaking hands and receiving the commendation from Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson. In a second photo, the tall and slender Wilson brandishes smile as he returns to his seat with his honor.

Photos: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson earned police honor before fatal shooting

7d8c0020-2561-11e4-a310-2daa976de53c_wilsoncommendation1.jpg

Posting his picture is wrong, the officer has not been charged with any crime, and there are too many hot heads, both denigrating the young man that died AND the officer.

Posting his picture is wrong, the officer has not been charged with any crime, and there are too many hot heads, both denigrating the young man that died AND the officer.

Send Yahoo News an email.

I don't believe for a second that that guy pulled a 300 pound 18 year old into a patrol car and kept him in there while the 18 year old had both hands on the outside of the car pulling away...not a frickin' snowballs chance in hell.

Another witness lie.

Yahoo news placing the photo is their justifies your posting it; gotcha, Ferguson PD logic:

However, in an afternoon press conference, police chief Thomas Jackson said the two incidents (the robbery and Brown's death) were unrelated. The officer who shot Brown was unaware of the robbery, Jackson said—instead, he stopped Brown and a friend because "they were in the middle of the street, blocking traffic."

Darren Wilson has been identified as the police officer who shot Brown to death. Confusingly, the incident report released earlier on Friday quoted an officer saying he "responded to that scene and observed Brown. After viewing Brown and reviewing this video [of the convenience store robbery], I was able to confirm Brown is the primary suspect in this incident."

Thank God the Governor brought in the Highway Patrol, the Ferguson PD could have concocted "evidence" to support a third version of events.

So an unidentified caller describes the incident from third-hand information?

Heck, she's got better information than the Ferguson police chief!

Sorry, but this could very well be a ruse.

If this were true then Darren Wilson is a total pussy who shouldn't be a policeman. He should have manned up, stayed in town and insisted his report be released as the public information that it is.

1. You don't know if he is out of town.
2. He can't insist anything. He is an employee of the Police Dept. He can request but not demand.
3. It is up to the presiding Law Enforcement and Prosecutor was information goes out, not the police officer.

I don't believe for a second that that guy pulled a 300 pound 18 year old into a patrol car and kept him in there while the 18 year old had both hands on the outside of the car pulling away...not a frickin' snowballs chance in hell.

Another witness lie.

Now listen, people have done made their mind up that this was an 18 year old sweetheart who kissed babies, gave back to the community, donated his time and energy to the local soup kitchen, never carried a gun, and wouldn't hurt a fly.

It doesn't matter if he was really a thief who intimidated people to get what he wanted. The kid had a bright future, and it was snuffed out by a 97 pound white man with a gun and a badge.

I had not made up my mind on this issue until I actually watched the video in the store, that told me all I needed to know. The man was a crook and now he's dead, and I have no problem with that at all.

I guess I could be like him, and go to the supermarket and stand in line for 20 or 30 seconds then decide they are too slow or not paying attention and just head for the door and if somebody tries to stop me, ill just bark at them. Yeah, this was a real freakin tragedy.:(

How are the police trained? If you are forced to shoot, do you shoot to kill or shoot to maim when being charged? does anyone know? Does it make any difference that the officer was already assaulted? Or the size of the perp?

Another witness lie.

Now listen, people have done made their mind up that this was an 18 year old sweetheart who kissed babies, gave back to the community, donated his time and energy to the local soup kitchen, never carried a gun, and wouldn't hurt a fly.

It doesn't matter if he was really a thief who intimidated people to get what he wanted. The kid had a bright future, and it was snuffed out by a 97 pound white man with a gun and a badge.

I had not made up my mind on this issue until I actually watched the video in the store, that told me all I needed to know. The man was a crook and now he's dead, and I have no problem with that at all.

I guess I could be like him, and go to the supermarket and stand in line for 20 or 30 seconds then decide they are too slow or not paying attention and just head for the door and if somebody tries to stop me, ill just bark at them. Yeah, this was a real freakin tragedy.:(

Ulysses, I understand what you are saying, but we have to follow the law. We know he robbed the store but that shouldn't taint the jury except to say if that had a bearing on the way he acted towards the police officer (afraid of arrest) and even that has to be proven by his actions. The actions of Brown will be paramount in this case.

One scenario that makes this sound like all witnesses are coming from the same position is that Brown had his arms up. He could have had his arms up coming after the police officer or surrendering. What he said will make the difference.

How are the police trained? If you are forced to shoot, do you shoot to kill or shoot to maim when being charged? does anyone know? Does it make any difference that the officer was already assaulted? Or the size of the perp?

are you saying all black men who are big can't ever be frustrated????????????

Forum List

Back