Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelosi would be tickle pink to be the first female President and is hoping it drags out long enough but hopefully the USSC will intervene before that nightmare will ever happen!
If Piglosi ever sits in the Oval Office, they will have to fumigate the place to get rid of the smell of shyte.

They ( The Blue Dog ) seem hell bent of booting her and I do not blame them. I also believe the GOP should not retain McConnell as Senate Majority Leader and there should be new leadership there...
The Turtle is a real snake, and a tool for the multinational corporations and their crony network.

But he is useful for now for his Legislative legerdemain.

Cruz should become the Senate Majority Leader... Pelosi just need to go and take over Hell where she belongs...

Pelosi would be tickle pink to be the first female President and is hoping it drags out long enough but hopefully the USSC will intervene before that nightmare will ever happen!
If Piglosi ever sits in the Oval Office, they will have to fumigate the place to get rid of the smell of shyte.

I hope she never sit in that seat for a moment but I am hoping Harris does not either...

Well House stays Blue...

Senate will stay Red

So let me explain what that mean and it mean no matter who win they are a lame duck and nothing will get done unless Pelosi and McConnell work together and ladies and gents that ain’t happening...

Now something the left may not realize is Thomas ( USSC Justice ) is old and could be leaving the court in the soon future, so if Biden is President will it mean McConnell will block any nomination that Biden or Harris propose?

Ohhh, the mess we create for ourselves during election years...
You haven’t looked at the 2022 map have you? 34 seats are up and 22 are Republican. It’s a midterm dream for Democrats.

oba-gif_13_delay-0.1s.gif

Well House stays Blue...

Senate will stay Red

So let me explain what that mean and it mean no matter who win they are a lame duck and nothing will get done unless Pelosi and McConnell work together and ladies and gents that ain’t happening...

Now something the left may not realize is Thomas ( USSC Justice ) is old and could be leaving the court in the soon future, so if Biden is President will it mean McConnell will block any nomination that Biden or Harris propose?

You haven’t looked at the 2022 map have you? 34 seats are up and 22 are Republican. It’s a midterm dream for Democrats.

Uh no. Same thing was said this year and it didn't happen.

Well House stays Blue...

Senate will stay Red

And yet so many seats were up this election and those like you thought it was a easy win for the Senate and the Democratic Party did not win the Senate back, so 2022 isn’t happening either...

Hell the Democratic Party lost seats in the House and you believe in 2022 the voting public will rush out and just blue wave with Harris as President?

I think not!

Well House stays Blue...

Senate will stay Red

Uh no. Same thing was said this year and it didn't happen.

Yeah, weren’t we told how the Blue wave was going to make America Blue Again?

Didn’t happen and even though Trump might have been tossed to the curb the reality is he will be out there and vocal and his base is going to make sure the Democratic Party does not gain control of the Senate in 2022...

Karl Rove on Fox News saying that he doesn't think there isn't any massive fraud.

Now he's going to be attacked as a Derp State RINO derp derp derp
Karl Rove is a neo-Con piece of shit.
On cue? ROTFLMAO!

Karl Rove is the only reason that the Republican party is even relevant in 2020...his gerrymandering strategy in 2010 saved the party.
When have I ever stated that I care about a political party?
Rove is one of the architects of GW’s “Destroy the US Middle Class” strategy.

Something stinks with this election...Could be the urine soaked depends on Biden, or that libs are cheating their way to the WH...How the hell does James win in MI, but Trump doesn’t? Are you libs tellin us with a straight face that that many split tickets were cast? Poll observers kicked out of Cobo, and ply wood put up over windows, then magically 35,000 Biden votes found?

This stinks.

Trump cultists behaving like they’re living in “shithole” countries.

pretty sick, and the President and his fake storyline is to blame

eric trump was caught overnight spreading more manipulated media

Why aren’t poll observers allowed to observe? Do you think that is ok?

There ALREADY WERE poll observers inside, AND Lawyers from both sides. You guys literally believe every conspiracy theory tossed your way like little sheep - it's really disturbing.

Why aren’t poll observers allowed to observe? Do you think that is ok?

Poll observers are closely watching. Election security must prevent Trumps mob from invading destroying election results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back