Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is? Can you show me one state that has certified?

If you think the result will change, then prepare to be disappointed again.

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Trump supporters are just in denial because they lost.
Confident is not 100% positive. For all our sakes I hope you’re right. I am a father of two young girls. If this bullshit puts them in harms way then I will be bashing faces.

Way to set an example for those kids huh.
I believe it’s a great example. Family first.

Zackly. Teach your children that the way to address things is "bash faces" first. Once that's done you can move on to teaching other people's kids that. Baby steps.

That’s rich coming from a liberal.

No, follow the process...we have to have integrity in our election process...
The process is being followed. Trump is filing lawsuits, they are being thrown out because they're baseless.

At the end of the day, Trump supporters need to accept the outcome.

Which is his right...I’ll accept the outcome when the process is over.
Hope so. I'll believe it when I see it.

It's another conversation whether someone has a right to file frivolous lawsuits.

So, we must check with you now before filing law suits?
Nah. Not me. Just saying that Trump's lawyers must know their lawsuits are worthless. These lawsuits are touted by Giuliani and the right wing media but the second they face any real scrutiny, they crumble.

There are many examples of this. I wonder how many will be covered by right wing media.

Nah. Not me. Just saying that Trump's lawyers must know their lawsuits are worthless. These lawsuits are touted by Giuliani and the right wing media but the second they face any real scrutiny, they crumble.

There are many examples of this. I wonder how many will be covered by right wing media.

We need to look at the judges dismissing these suits...My bet is that they are Obama appointed activists.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

:cuckoo:

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Confident is not 100% positive. For all our sakes I hope you’re right. I am a father of two young girls. If this bullshit puts them in harms way then I will be bashing faces.

Way to set an example for those kids huh.
I believe it’s a great example. Family first.

Zackly. Teach your children that the way to address things is "bash faces" first. Once that's done you can move on to teaching other people's kids that. Baby steps.
You took it out of context

In the debate Biden said “Antifa is an idea”....

I think that was a mistake by him.

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.
I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, ShortBus. From your own link...

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—
Nadler: That’s a myth that’s being spread only in Washington, D.C.
Fletcher: About Antifa in Portland?
Nadler: Yes.

Nadler said Antifa causing the violence in Portland was a myth.

So who was causing it? You and I ?

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

But thanks for again showing the forum why I call you, "ShortBus."

:abgg2q.jpg:

My bad. Wasn’t me either. Do you believe it was Antifa? In your opinion.

"Antifa" is not a thing. Not a noun. Therefore you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

You could call it a "movement" if you like but movements by definition cannot commit an action or make a statement. You'd have to be a noun to do that.

Antifa is an organization of individuals who use thuggery and commit terror acts in the name of Anarchy. Maybe if you read newspapers instead of burning them you would have a clue about what they really are.

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.
I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

LOLOLOL

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

"Antifa" is not a thing. Not a noun. Therefore you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

You could call it a "movement" if you like but movements by definition cannot commit an action or make a statement. You'd have to be a noun to do that.

Antifa is an organization of individuals who use thuggery and commit terror acts in the name of Anarchy. Maybe if you read newspapers instead of burning them you would have a clue about what they really are.

Who's the leader of Antifa?

LOL

LOLOLOL

Who's the leader of Antifa?

Here are some links for you to educate yourself:

They are factions with leadership spread out among the factions.

Wait for it...wait for it....Faun and his sophomoric insults begin: NOW!

We need to look at the judges dismissing these suits...My bet is that they are Obama appointed activists.

itll go to the SC.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Was Al Gore in denial for 37 days, and two SC rulings?

Did that outcome change? No.

Never said it did. However, it was Gore’s right to challenge, just as it is Trump’s right today...This rush to declare, and have Trump concede smacks of Democrats knowing they cheated, and are trying to have people not look at it too closely...Speaks volumes to me.

I don’t care if you look at it closely. Im just saying that you’re in denial. They always call a winner before all the recount stuff.

Were you celebrating on Election Day in 2016 when Trump was declared the winner? Or were you concerned with some bullshit conspiracy theory then too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back