Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much sums it up:

View attachment 413140

And this pretty much sums the above up:

-- which in turn is summed up by:

... leaving us with Lord Buckley's inimitable wisdom of long ago:
"IF you get to it and you can NOT do it.... there you jolly well are (whew) ... aren't you"

Then you should have no problem letting them audit the vote.

You gonna pay for audits in every state Rump lost?
Cause sure as hell Rump ain't and the RNC ain't!
Hope you're a multi-billionaire!!

Alito already ordered the the votes that came in after 8pm election night be segregated...I sure hope they did that.

Only in Pennsylvania.

Even without Pennsylvania, Biden still wins.

It is? Can you show me one state that has certified?

If you think the result will change, then prepare to be disappointed again.

You lost.

psy ops don’t work on me...

Doesn’t matter whatever bullshit conspiracy theory you believe in. Biden will be your president.

It’s not a CT, it’s the constitution.

Biden will be your president.

Maybe, maybe not...follow the process.

The process will play out as it’s supposed to.

When it’s all done, Biden will be the president. You lost.

we shall see...There’s a ways to go.

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Trump supporters are just in denial because they lost.

This pretty much sums it up:

View attachment 413140

And this pretty much sums the above up:

-- which in turn is summed up by:

... leaving us with Lord Buckley's inimitable wisdom of long ago:
"IF you get to it and you can NOT do it.... there you jolly well are (whew) ... aren't you"

Then you should have no problem letting them audit the vote.

You gonna pay for audits in every state Rump lost?
Cause sure as hell Rump ain't and the RNC ain't!
Hope you're a multi-billionaire!!

Alito already ordered the the votes that came in after 8pm election night be segregated...I sure hope they did that.

Only in Pennsylvania.

Even without Pennsylvania, Biden still wins.

There are challenges outside PA, you know that. However, the fact is as I stated, this election isn’t done until it’s certified by states, and electors report to Congress, regardless of your tactics here.

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Was Al Gore in denial for 37 days, and two SC rulings?

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Confident is not 100% positive. For all our sakes I hope you’re right. I am a father of two young girls. If this bullshit puts them in harms way then I will be bashing faces.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Did that outcome change? No.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Confident is not 100% positive. For all our sakes I hope you’re right. I am a father of two young girls. If this bullshit puts them in harms way then I will be bashing faces.

You’ll see.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

You’ll see.
Well you don’t have ESP but I believe that Trump supporters won’t loot, burn or riot and Biden supporters will so it’s for the best it seems that the results don’t change.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

You’ll see.
Well you don’t have ESP but I believe that Trump supporters won’t loot, burn or riot and Biden supporters will so it’s for the best it seems that the results don’t change.

We’ll see. Trump and far right-wing media is insisting that Democrats stole this election. Obviously these claims are BS.

I don’t think Trump supporters will actually DO anything even if they think there is corruption. But we’ll see.

You lost.

Doesn’t matter whatever bullshit conspiracy theory you believe in. Biden will be your president.

LOL

Keep hope alive.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

You’ll see.

We’ll see. Trump and far right-wing media is insisting that Democrats stole this election. Obviously these claims are BS.

I don’t think Trump supporters will actually DO anything even if they think there is corruption. But we’ll see.
They won’t. I hope you’re right and there isn’t any corruption.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Way to set an example for those kids huh.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

I believe it’s a great example. Family first.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

You’ll see.

A lot of people are betting their lives on that.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

I believe it’s a great example. Family first.

Zackly. Teach your children that the way to address things is "bash faces" first. Once that's done you can move on to teaching other people's kids that. Baby steps.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..
Thanks, Boss. :cool:

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Did that outcome change? No.

Never said it did. However, it was Gore’s right to challenge, just as it is Trump’s right today...This rush to declare, and have Trump concede smacks of Democrats knowing they cheated, and are trying to have people not look at it too closely...Speaks volumes to me.

You lost.

LOL

Keep hope alive.

No, follow the process...we have to have integrity in our election process...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back