Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is? Can you show me one state that has certified?

If you think the result will change, then prepare to be disappointed again.

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Trump supporters are just in denial because they lost.

Was Al Gore in denial for 37 days, and two SC rulings?

Did that outcome change? No.

Never said it did. However, it was Gore’s right to challenge, just as it is Trump’s right today...This rush to declare, and have Trump concede smacks of Democrats knowing they cheated, and are trying to have people not look at it too closely...Speaks volumes to me.

I don’t care if you look at it closely. Im just saying that you’re in denial. They always call a winner before all the recount stuff.

Were you celebrating on Election Day in 2016 when Trump was declared the winner? Or were you concerned with some bullshit conspiracy theory then too?

Its not official...Trump has the right, and responsibility to challenge...If everything is so above reproach then why do you seem so frightened of sunshine?

I already said "I don't care if you look at it closely." That means that I'm not afraid of shining light on it.

Go right ahead. Count them over. Count them over 50 more times if you like. I believe the outcome will remain unchanged.

What part of that did you not understand? Need me to repeat it again?
There are some on the right who know recounting the ballots won't help Trump -- now they're imploring battleground states that are going to Biden, to install Trump supporting electors who will dismiss the popular vote in their respective states and hand Biden's electoral votes to Trump.

Conservatives are sick fucks. Don't ever think otherwise.
Except not really.
Oh? Not really what?
They're not the sick fucks here.
Says you. To me, people trying to give an election to the candidate who lost are sick fucks.
No one is doing that. They are following a legal process. Did the same with Florida in 2000. You’re such a drama queen.
Sadly, you're fucked in the head as always, ShortBus...

Your link says: lawmakers to exhaust all options. Why is that wrong? Follow the law? Is your low motility going to your brain? Maybe you weren’t meant to reproduce? My apologies
Read past the byline, ShortBus...

In order to counteract election officials that he says aren’t following the law in Michigan and Pennsylvania, Gov. Ron DeSantis suggested that those states’ legislatures consider selecting electors who would buck the states’ popular votes and cast votes for President Donald Trump.
That’s crazy and I do not support that. Why are you blaming me for your low motility?
LOL

You're fucking brain-dead, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

I never once said you support that. I asked you what you think will happen to this country if that happens.

It's a pity you're such a pinhead.

You lost.
I actually Hope you are correct because if you’re not it will show a major flaw in our elections and there will be riots galore in the streets with massive amounts of damage and deaths. Which would be ridiculously stupid and sad.

I’m confident in it.

Never said it did. However, it was Gore’s right to challenge, just as it is Trump’s right today...This rush to declare, and have Trump concede smacks of Democrats knowing they cheated, and are trying to have people not look at it too closely...Speaks volumes to me.

I don’t care if you look at it closely. Im just saying that you’re in denial. They always call a winner before all the recount stuff.

Were you celebrating on Election Day in 2016 when Trump was declared the winner? Or were you concerned with some bullshit conspiracy theory then too?

Its not official...Trump has the right, and responsibility to challenge...If everything is so above reproach then why do you seem so frightened of sunshine?

I already said "I don't care if you look at it closely." That means that I'm not afraid of shining light on it.

Go right ahead. Count them over. Count them over 50 more times if you like. I believe the outcome will remain unchanged.

There are some on the right who know recounting the ballots won't help Trump -- now they're imploring battleground states that are going to Biden, to install Trump supporting electors who will dismiss the popular vote in their respective states and hand Biden's electoral votes to Trump.

Except not really.
Oh? Not really what?
Says you. To me, people trying to give an election to the candidate who lost are sick fucks.
No one is doing that. They are following a legal process. Did the same with Florida in 2000. You’re such a drama queen.

Your link says: lawmakers to exhaust all options. Why is that wrong? Follow the law? Is your low motility going to your brain? Maybe you weren’t meant to reproduce? My apologies

In order to counteract election officials that he says aren’t following the law in Michigan and Pennsylvania, Gov. Ron DeSantis suggested that those states’ legislatures consider selecting electors who would buck the states’ popular votes and cast votes for President Donald Trump.
That’s crazy and I do not support that. Why are you blaming me for your low motility?
LOL

I never once said you support that. I asked you what you think will happen to this country if that happens.

If that were to happen it would no longer be America. You and your odd hypotheticals. What would happen if they do find massive cheating from the Democrats? What would happen then? Again if you were more clear and cut the shit with the insults we could debate like men. But real men don’t have low motility. You do. Hence your current status. An angry old man.

You lost.

I’m confident in it.

Except not really.
Oh? Not really what?

LOL

If that were to happen it would no longer be America. You and your odd hypotheticals. What would happen if they do find massive cheating from the Democrats? What would happen then? Again if you were more clear and cut the shit with the insults we could debate like men. But real men don’t have low motility. You do. Hence your current status. An angry old man.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, I said earlier that would be the end of this country should that happen. You denied that would be the result; but yet here you are, kicking your own earlier opinion to the curb to agree with me.

:dance:

No, that's bullshit because if the situation was reversed you'd be screaming the exact same things yourself while rioters burned city centers....... and you know it. You just don't care now because the cheating went your way.

If what situation was reversed? Election fraud?

I would have accepted the results of the election regardless of who won. I trust out democratic institutions to get the vote counts right.
Notice there isn’t any rioting. That’s a good thing. Let’s keep it this way.
Not yet. What do you suppose the right is going to do when Trump is the certified loser after he's convinced his psychotic base he was cheated out of his office?
Nothing. They will do absolutely nothing.
Faun insult in 1...2...
You only prove how stupid you are with nonsense like that.
Your posts are case in point. Your candidate won and you still act like a petulant child with your little insults. Feel like a big man now? Lol
You poor, demented thing. You should ask a real man if you can borrow his balls. Maybe then you'll stop crying like a baby?

But this tread isn't about me, no matter how much you try to make it about me. See if you can stick to the topic. The election. Now that Impeached Trump has convinced his moronic zombie base that he won the election, how do you suppose the right is going to respond when Biden is officially declared the winner?
Stopped reading post “demented”...lol

You’re such a child
LOL

Sad to see what a coward you've become.
Nah...never a coward. Trying to be a better human for my kids.
LOL

Your words, coward...

So? Where do you see this country heading if electors fuck their electorate and hand Trump Biden's electoral votes to give him the win.
You don't get to keep what you steal.
LOLOLOL

We didn't steal anything.

Biden's 290 electoral votes are more than Trump's 214.

Biden's 76 million votes are more than Trump's 71 million.

You should learn math. It could be very useful for you.

Didn’t steal anything? Are you fucking blind? Democrats sent armies of lawyers across the country last summer arguing to decimate the protections in place like signature verification you waste of human DNA...then you people used that to steal the vote totals in the states that are now contested.
You people are evil fucks.

No, that's bullshit because if the situation was reversed you'd be screaming the exact same things yourself while rioters burned city centers....... and you know it. You just don't care now because the cheating went your way.

I would have accepted the results of the election regardless of who won. I trust out democratic institutions to get the vote counts right.
Not yet. What do you suppose the right is going to do when Trump is the certified loser after he's convinced his psychotic base he was cheated out of his office?
Faun insult in 1...2...
Your posts are case in point. Your candidate won and you still act like a petulant child with your little insults. Feel like a big man now? Lol
You poor, demented thing. You should ask a real man if you can borrow his balls. Maybe then you'll stop crying like a baby?

But this tread isn't about me, no matter how much you try to make it about me. See if you can stick to the topic. The election. Now that Impeached Trump has convinced his moronic zombie base that he won the election, how do you suppose the right is going to respond when Biden is officially declared the winner?

You’re such a child
LOL

LOL

Your words, coward...

So? Where do you see this country heading if electors fuck their electorate and hand Trump Biden's electoral votes to give him the win.
LOLOLOL

Didn’t steal anything? Are you fucking blind? Democrats sent armies of lawyers across the country last summer arguing to decimate the protections in place like signature verification you waste of human DNA...then you people used that to steal the vote totals in the states that are now contested.
LOL

Nutcase, post actual evidence of fraudulent ballots....

Faun insult in 1...2...

You’re such a child
LOL

LOL

Your words, coward...

LOLOLOL

LOL

Nutcase, post actual evidence of fraudulent ballots....

Not to worry there cheater, the process to do that is coming to light as we type. See, this is what you children always do...malfeasance, followed by “prove it” immediately without access to investigate, followed by dismissal, and childish mockery. Then when your lies are proven later, you simply deny that you ever lied in the first place, by then it’s too late.

So how’s about you address things like your party quashing voter signature verification before millions of mail in ballots were sent out?

And why are you avoiding talking about that, and attacking me?

No, my life would be better if you would STFU until the election is certified

That’s your problem. Not mine.
No, it’s everyone’s problem having to put up with your stupid shit.

You're still whining and yet nothing is happening.

You going to whine some more?

You imbeciles whined for four straight years, get used to it.

You planning to whine for four years? That’s cool. Go for it.

Or are you planning to whine about me not shutting up?

I’ve lost track of whatever point you’re trying to make. Your posts just come across like an impotent rage.

I’ve lost track of whatever point you’re trying to make. Your posts just come across like an impotent rage.

Not with honest people.

Not with honest people.

?

Do you even know what your own point is anymore?

Not with honest people.

?

I sure do...

Not with honest people.

?

I sure do...

Ok. So what's your big point? Summarize it.

Just looks like angry whining to me.

Not with honest people.

?

I sure do...

I’ve posted it already, don’t blame me that you’re too stupid to keep up.

Not with honest people.

?

I sure do...

...you didn't actually say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back