Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing0301:

Can we go ahead and call Virginia, for the love of cat anus?
As I understand it they are not calling it because the majority of votes are uncounted mail in votes.
More like they are manufacturing mail in votes and just want to see if they manufacture enough mail votes if it will even enough to help Biden win.

America is its people. We elect our officials. So you hate America since you hate millions who voted for him.

And those that voted against him??
So you hate half of America? Lol

No, I have an extreme dislike for neocon whackadoodles. The good new is, if Trumpie wins you won't be seeing me for at least 12 months. There, something else to make you happy!
Unlike idiot leftists whom you love so much I hate censorship. So are you a paid anti Trump poster? Why would you leave?

America is its people. We elect our officials. So you hate America since you hate millions who voted for him.

No, I have an extreme dislike for neocon whackadoodles. The good new is, if Trumpie wins you won't be seeing me for at least 12 months. There, something else to make you happy!
If the others here give you a good sig line for a year......I'll retract.

Fox News calls Utah and other b.s states. Few updates. No calling of Florida. Penn goes home for the night.

Is this supposed to be entertainment or a free and fair election?
This supports my ratings conspiracy theory. Trump in a landslide, so they are dragging it out for viewers.

No way. They never play with elections. Last two years they have. People aren't tuning in to hear chatter and "woah it's still a long night".

This is the most important issue on the globe tonight. When CNN says "we are getting calls from the Dem Party" I'm thinking wtf.

The whole PENN state issue is a serious one. They have no reason to go home at 10 pm.

Unlike idiot leftists whom you love so much I hate censorship. So are you a paid anti Trump poster? Why would you leave?
He bet me and lost.........lol

Good sig line from others. Trump side and I'll retract......but the sig line stays a year.

There is no "if". Trump has it in the bag now. He is ahead in all the swing states.

You can go put on your pink pussy hat and go wail at the sky now.

Trump dislikes neocons too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back