Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Tillis will hold in N.C.

Fucking libertarian took 200,000 votes.

If Tillis lost....you can thank that bastard.

This lying A-hole is telling the world N. Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, NV will ALL NOT be counted tonight.

The first four are all major wins for Trump, from the same places he won last time.

What is this? They are going to flip Georgia, and he repeats the same BS mantra I said all week "this might come down to Pennsylvania".

I can't even imagine working for a federal agency today. This is going to be a tidal wave of recruitment and you won't even know if the guy working beside you has been flipped or not.

They don't want to call an election before Pennsylvania puts it within range to win it for Biden. As I called it.

What's going on in Pennsylvania they're unable to report like normal? Something more detailed than "stealing the election", which I don't doubt, but what are their excuses?

I noticed "Pen. officials say most of the votes will be counted by Friday"

Incidentally, Biden just took a hit in Pn. NYTimes shows Trump 56.5%, and Dumbass 42.1%

Last edited:
"Due to technological limitations in Georgia, some counted the votes as zero and will be updated 11 am".

As I said, they are going to flip GA.

Game, set, match. Take out your "how to speak Mandarin" books at your local library.
I'll be disappointed if they steal this. I am a political junkie and what they are doing is bullshit.
I have never seen an election stopped dead in it's tracks when an incumbent President is on track for 300 EC victory and is leading in all remaining states.

A UN-China owned Biden just means Jesus comes a little sooner.

Remember Jo Jorgenson. A Plant to siphon off votes from President Trump. Ross Perot Redux.

Someone explain what's going on in Pennsylvania they're unable to report like normal? Somet
This lying A-hole is telling the world N. Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, NV will ALL NOT be counted tonight.

The first four are all major wins for Trump, from the same places he won last time.

What is this? They are going to flip Georgia, and he repeats the same BS mantra I said all week "this might come down to Pennsylvania".

I can't even imagine working for a federal agency today. This is going to be a tidal wave of recruitment and you won't even know if the guy working beside you has been flipped or not.

They don't want to call an election before Pennsylvania puts it within range to win it for Biden. As I called it.

What's going on in Pennsylvania they're unable to report like normal? Something more detailed then "stealing the election", which I don't doubt, but what are their excuses?

They stopped counting at 10 PM. Their argument is "well, we have alot of mail ballots and don't have the resources so we will call them tomorrow".

The narrative have been "Trump will try and call the election early, when we know mail ballots will take longer due to Covid-19"

It's all odd as hell. They had months to plan, and Pennsylvania is a serious state with serious economic interests at stake here.

Jersey legalized pot, Florida raised the minimum wage to $15. Stupid and stupid

It's over.

NC, GA, WI, and MI are all Trump....PA is irrelevant.....
The networks are STALLING on declaring it a Trump victory. Such BULLSHIT!!!
I'm watching XiNN right now....They're standing around trying to figure out how Biden has any path to 270, as if the current numbers in the four states I mentioned aren't relevant.

You are going to have a BLAST with the memes tomorrow.

2016 = Fool me once...
2020 = Fool me twice...

This is what the President posted and Fascist Dorsey shut down

View attachment 410964

Incredible.

The President can't spell polls correctly

Did you see the Biden clip where he refused to concede?

Mad man.
Nah, I didn't see it. I can't blame him though. Why concede before the returns are in and he is technically leading?

1604472833269.png

Haha Dems are in full Panic Mode. Trump IS doing exactly what He needs to do. Blacks and Latinos asupporting Trump are way higher than last time.
Nah, we’re good. Florida was a must win for Trump, sure. Biden will likely win Arizona. Trump’s leads in the other swing states are part of the red mirage that’s already been anticipated.

Biden is probably going to win Arizona. Trump is probably fucked beyond that. God willing anyway.

100% of the vote in in North Carolina. Trump won by 1.4%. Slightly better than 2016. 94% of the vote is in in Wisconsin. Trump up 3.9%. Looks like he wins Wisconsin comfortably. Georgia Trump is up 2,6% with 94% of the vote in. It likes like he wins there also.

Haha Dems are in full Panic Mode. Trump IS doing exactly what He needs to do. Blacks and Latinos asupporting Trump are way higher than last time.
Nah, we’re good. Florida was a must win for Trump, sure. Biden will likely win Arizona. Trump’s leads in the other swing states are part of the red mirage that’s already been anticipated.

Boy, you better have a stash of booze ready to start drinking in the morning if that's what you think is happening right now

Someone explain what's going on in Pennsylvania they're unable to report like normal? Somet

What's going on in Pennsylvania they're unable to report like normal? Something more detailed then "stealing the election", which I don't doubt, but what are their excuses?

They stopped counting at 10 PM. Their argument is "well, we have alot of mail ballots and don't have the resources so we will call them tomorrow".

The narrative have been "Trump will try and call the election early, when we know mail ballots will take longer due to Covid-19"

It's all odd as hell. They had months to plan, and Pennsylvania is a serious state with serious economic interests at stake here.

Thank you for the explanation. Dems are plain dirty. They're probably in their cry rooms as we speak, consoling one-another because the results are more harmful than overwhelming.

Biden is probably going to win Arizona. Trump is probably fucked beyond that. God willing anyway.

100% of the vote in in North Carolina. Trump won by 1.4%. Slightly better than 2016. 94% of the vote is in in Wisconsin. Trump up 3.9%. Looks like he wins Wisconsin comfortably. Georgia Trump is up 2,6% with 94% of the vote in. It likes like he wins there also.
Not sure where you’re getting 94% in WI. It’s 78%. The biggest county in WI hasn’t been fully counted yet.

99% reporting, but Trump is only up about 120,000 votes. So it could still mathematically go Biden. That's why it's not called yet. They stopped counting/reporting the count for tonight, so we won't have a call until the morning.

Georgia just reported Dekalb county, and the lead has narrowed quite a bit. Its now down to less than 100,000 votes, with only a couple more Atlanta counties to report. All of the rural counties are in. It's getting very tight. The NYT is saying GA to Biden.

If GA goes Biden, Trump needs to win all 3 of MI, WI and PA. Man this is going to be tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back