Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say, I'm not a conspiracy guy, not a rabble rouser. I want to trust Western democracy and most importantly, I trust the average citizen.

If they try to make this Bidens, Western society is at risk. Even the British grudgingly accepted Brexit. Just because Big Tech, big media and Establishment Creatures believe they know what is best (and they've been wrong so often the lat 30 years that it's an offensive comment), doesn't mean it's what is best for American success.

I will say this, the Fat Guy in the "Decision Desk" and his pals, really were odd througout the night on Fox. I think Trumps victory, once again has shocked the world, and they cannot accept it for a second time.

Latest Update:

Trump at a projected 282 EC votes with a max of 285.
Biden at 238 with a max of 241.
1604470321783.png

It's over.

NC, GA, WI, and MI are all Trump....PA is irrelevant.....

Watch. They are going to give this to Biden. We are watching this happen in real-time. As I said, they need to keep it close enough so that PA can be called "oh, look, they are blocking votes" As I said, this is their ace in the hole.

They are stealing this election. Sorry. it's what I said a few days ago. They can't have Trump hit 270 today, The West is finished. This is not normal. None of this and viewers know it.

I called this. China is going to own us all soon.

I'm late in the game. What's the correlation between what's going on in PA and stealing this election?
Yes, they are trying to manufacture votes.

I'd strap in kids. This one's gonna be a few days. :)
Look on the bright side. Republicans look like they're going to hang on to the Senate....barely. :)

It's over.

The networks are STALLING on declaring it a Trump victory. Such BULLSHIT!!!
I'm watching XiNN right now....They're standing around trying to figure out how Biden has any path to 270, as if the current numbers in the four states I mentioned aren't relevant.

New Update:

Trump up to a projected 300 ECs

Biden projected to end up with 238 ECs
1604470743626.png

Attachments

• 1604470743458.png
    1604470743458.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
Now Fox News is worried that Trump is going to be using some "strong words".

Yes, are you new to democracy? You have a nation that believes in democracy and fair and free elections. Suddenly before this vote, "hey, don't expect an election result on Nov 3rd".

They call another Biden state, avoiding at all costs, calling a Trump state win.

Do they think people are watching this immune to facts? They sound uncomfortable. They are realizing they are patsies in this, just seals repeating what the peculiar Fat Guy at the Decision Desk tells them.

It's over.

Watch. They are going to give this to Biden. We are watching this happen in real-time. As I said, they need to keep it close enough so that PA can be called "oh, look, they are blocking votes" As I said, this is their ace in the hole.

They are stealing this election. Sorry. it's what I said a few days ago. They can't have Trump hit 270 today, The West is finished. This is not normal. None of this and viewers know it.

I called this. China is going to own us all soon.

I'm late in the game. What's the correlation between what's going on in PA and stealing this election?
Yes, they are trying to manufacture votes.

Imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back