Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts at minute 16:00

TrumpTweetElection.jpg

Last edited:
As someone who has read dozens of books and seen hundreds of hours of video on spycraft. If this becomes a suspicious vote, after 4 years of full aggression against Trump; it is going to be most dangerous.

We should expect this, in fact, I'd almost assure you it will happen. If I am China or Russia, I am going to find disgruntled Americans working in the military and federal agencies who have access to classified information and I am recruiting them heavily.

If citizens lose faith in the election process, in democracy, in media, and there are many I'm sure, if I'm basing it on Fox comments and Twitter. You open yourself up in ways you would never imagine. You might as well just be borderless.

Canada always has military spies being recruited, that's because we don't have patriotism or faith in the system. Americans do. Once it does not? Then what?

Why are you calling AZ with nearly 30% outstanding. A state he won last time, as Fox anchors nervously laugh.

It's over.

NC, GA, WI, and MI are all Trump....PA is irrelevant.....

Not according to the analyst who was just on Fox.
The analysts are interested in keeping ratings up.

The votes from the populous counties in WI & MI are in...Trump is still ahead with rural counties to be counted.

NC & GA won't go for Biden....Not going to happen.

There are a lot of mail in ballots in WI and MI not counted

Except they said that those were the votes first counted in the night. Why would it be different for these states?

This is very dangerous. I don't think Americans even appreciate it. There already is deep distrust, how does this make it any better? If a dumb Canuck like me called this a week ago, smarter, more informed Americans aren't going to buy this.

Just remember this, as I called this a few days ago; when CIA recruited Russians in the 70s and 80s (and today I imagine), when they recruit Communists in China today. A major motivator is "your system is rigged and not a democracy like ours".

I'm always thinking big picture, big world, long term consequences, long after we are gone. This didn't smell proper for at least a week. My Spidey Sense tingle when I see the crowds and the massive difference in enthusiasm and the horrible polls.

Just remember this, as I called this a few days ago; when CIA recruited Russians in the 70s and 80s (and today I imagine), when they recruit Communists in China today. A major motivator is "your system is rigged and not a democracy like ours".

I'm always thinking big picture, big world, long term consequences, long after we are gone. This didn't smell proper for at least a week. My Spidey Sense tingle when I see the crowds and the massive difference in enthusiasm and the horrible polls.
Yah, but do you think AntiChrist New World Order Big Picture? That's what this all boils down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back