Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over.

NC, GA, WI, and MI are all Trump....PA is irrelevant.....

Not according to the analyst who was just on Fox.
The analysts are interested in keeping ratings up.

The votes from the populous counties in WI & MI are in...Trump is still ahead with rural counties to be counted.

NC & GA won't go for Biden....Not going to happen.

I know y'all think I'm a tin foil hatter. . . but I don't think they would have shut down the counting for the night in those battle ground states if Biden was in the lead. :heehee:

Yeah I'm more along the lines of they need to figure out how many votes they need to fill out. I'm noticing they are not give the total #'s of how many votes still need to be counted. In past election they constantly gave outstanding vote #'s.

Not that you'll believe it but NBC News has that "outstanding vote" counter.

Thanks, I've been flipping back and forth CNN/FOX and they haven't been giving them out.

Trump up 16% in PA
1604469045752.png

It's over.

The votes from the populous counties in WI & MI are in...Trump is still ahead with rural counties to be counted.

There are a lot of mail in ballots in WI and MI not counted

It's over.

Watch. They are going to give this to Biden. We are watching this happen in real-time. As I said, they need to keep it close enough so that PA can be called "oh, look, they are blocking votes" As I said, this is their ace in the hole.

They are stealing this election. Sorry. it's what I said a few days ago. They can't have Trump hit 270 today, The West is finished. This is not normal. None of this and viewers know it.

I called this. China is going to own us all soon.

I'm late in the game. What's the correlation between what's going on in PA and stealing this election?

It's over.

There are a lot of mail in ballots in WI and MI not counted
Two words: statistical probabilities.

It's over.

Watch. They are going to give this to Biden. We are watching this happen in real-time. As I said, they need to keep it close enough so that PA can be called "oh, look, they are blocking votes" As I said, this is their ace in the hole.

They are stealing this election. Sorry. it's what I said a few days ago. They can't have Trump hit 270 today, The West is finished. This is not normal. None of this and viewers know it.

I called this. China is going to own us all soon.

I'm late in the game. What's the correlation between what's going on in PA and stealing this election?
I don't know, since the results in WI and MI are rendering PA irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back