Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump's Lead stretches to 14% in PA
1604475591882.png

Jesus fucking christ my neighbors have bigass Trump banners

I hope i don't have to fuckjing die trying to protect these stupid fuckers for donald j fucking trump

literally feel the need to sharpen my blade, god damnit trump

Democrats will pay one way or the other.

We will have justice or revenge.

We will let the democrats pick.
Settle down, they are still Americans.
No, they have sold out. They are traitors. They are the enemy within. If you think they have the best interests of America at heart, you're a fool. They hate America and dream of punishing Americans.

There we are

Thank Mr President!

You won! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lol you idiots believe anything he says. Trump doesn’t decide who wins. Votes do.

Dude, you still did not accept he won in 2016, so it matter not about votes when it come to you!

I am telling you there is no way Biden is going to win Pennsylvania nor will he win the Electoral College and there is a slight chance Biden loses the damn popular vote to Trump!
Lol you’re so goddamn stupid. I never disputed the legitimacy of Trump’s win. You’re also a moron if you think Trump will win the popular vote. You’re one of those dumbasses who pretends to be a Biden supporter but just agrees with anything Trumptards say. It’s so pathetic.

I hope i don't have to fuckjing die trying to protect these stupid fuckers for donald j fucking trump

You think people will attack them ?

I mean they're big ass banners, if peopel come by looking for trouble that is where they're gonna stop. Yes

There we are

Thank Mr President!

Lol you idiots believe anything he says. Trump doesn’t decide who wins. Votes do.

Dude, you still did not accept he won in 2016, so it matter not about votes when it come to you!

I am telling you there is no way Biden is going to win Pennsylvania nor will he win the Electoral College and there is a slight chance Biden loses the damn popular vote to Trump!
Lol you’re so goddamn stupid. I never disputed the legitimacy of Trump’s win. You’re also a moron if you think Trump will win the popular vote. You’re one of those dumbasses who pretends to be a Biden supporter but just agrees with anything Trumptards say. It’s so pathetic.

And you can not read because I wrote nothing like what you just claimed I wrote!

I wrote there is a damn slight chance Biden could lose the Popular Vote and did not proclaim Trump would win the Popular Vote!

Also you have countless of threads in the rubber room the last four years showing you have never accepted that Trump won in 2016 and you just lied about it!

I mean they're big ass banners, if peopel come by looking for trouble that is where they're gonna stop. Yes

Maybe there is a 50 cal behind the banners !!!!

Trumps lead in many of these states are huge but the peculiar Fat dude in the "Decision Desk" at Fox won't call it.

Why not?

The Dems keep stating "all vote must be counted". Trump is 600k ahead in PA ffs. A concerted effort by ALL media to simply not call it. "Hey, if we don't call it, Trump didn't win.

Election by Media. Trump overperformed a tonne, Biden underperformed. They jut refuse to call it. They just stopped counting votes and nobody can explain why.

There we are

Thank Mr President!

And you can not read because I wrote nothing like what you just claimed I wrote!

I wrote there is a damn slight chance Biden could lose the Popular Vote and did not proclaim Trump would win the Popular Vote!

Also you have countless of threads in the rubber room the last four years showing you have never accepted that Trump won in 2016 and you just lied about it!

You nailed it.

Billybullshit is just that.

The big upside to a win is that we get to listen to him whine and bitch for four more years.

The downside is that he'd probably try to kill himself....but being so fucking incompetent....he'd miss.

I am now calling Georgia, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Trump won Georgia by 2.6%. Wisconsin by 3.9% and North Carolina by 1.4% North Carolina all the vote is in. Georgia 99.46% is in. Wisconsin 95.64% of the vote is in.
Where are you getting these vote totals?

Wow. Bing is on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back