Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Dems are in full Panic Mode. Trump IS doing exactly what He needs to do. Blacks and Latinos asupporting Trump are way higher than last time.
Nah, we’re good. Florida was a must win for Trump, sure. Biden will likely win Arizona. Trump’s leads in the other swing states are part of the red mirage that’s already been anticipated.

Boy, you better have a stash of booze ready to start drinking in the morning if that's what you think is happening right now
When he uses words like, "red mirage?" that are those are buzz words from the progressive left. . . they don't mean shit. He's living in an alternative universe that never existed before.

It is a manufactured reality. You are right, he will need some serious self-medication.

. . . or he will need to be part of their foot soldiers in the planned rioting. :gay:

Let me be clear I am shocked of how well the silent Trump vote came out and there is no red mirage like Billy is trying to proclaim...

Like Yogi Berra said “ It ain’t over until the fat lady sings “ so someone go get Rosie O’Donnell because so fat lady need to sing!

PA looks like they are still counting votes. Percentages are up to 73.2%
Trump is up by 12% in PA
1604474606421.png

Attachments

• 1604474606209.png
    1604474606209.png
    35 KB · Views: 16
Someone still need to explain why they stopped counting votes or calling states in FIVE of them.

As Hannity and I think Tucker suggested, and many of us called they are going to try and steal this election through the lawyers.

The American-F'ing People should determine the outcome of an election. There is too much at stake. One side just wants to bail out and get free wealth, the other sides want to ensure America succeeds economically and take on the biggest threat to the West in all of our lifetimes.

When they stopped counting votes, the suspicion was growing.

It has been explained to you like 3 times.

It’s won’t be a decisive Biden victory to be sure, but likely won’t be a Trump won either.

If Biden loses georgia he's fucked

Biden would have to win Michigan and Pennsylvania while holding onto his lead in Arizona, Nevada and Maine to have a chance of winning...

I am saying Trump will win and I voted for Biden!

Ohio was a must for Biden and losing Ohio has made it nearly impossible for him to win!

Also the Popular vote is a lot closer than last time and before anyone lecture me I know the National Popular Vote does not elect the President but it shows that Trump was or is more popular than thought!

. . . I can't believe you voted for one of these lunatics. I thought for sure you were going to write your own name in.

I am SO disappointed in you.

You were my hero.

:crybaby:

First time since Obama in 2008 that I voted for one of the big ticket name...

I usually go third party but I knew if I voted for one of the big ticket candidates they would lose...

The left will tell me that I should have voted for Trump instead...

( Bet so many will miss the joke in that comment )

99% reporting, but Trump is only up about 120,000 votes. So it could still mathematically go Biden. That's why it's not called yet. They stopped counting/reporting the count for tonight, so we won't have a call until the morning.

Georgia just reported Dekalb county, and the lead has narrowed quite a bit. Its now down to less than 100,000 votes, with only a couple more Atlanta counties to report. All of the rural counties are in. It's getting very tight. The NYT is saying GA to Biden.

NYT is saying biden is ever so slightly favored. Not "GA to biden"

No, based on the extrapolation from the Atlanta counties, it's looking like Trump will be down about 40,000 votes in GA. He will need to make up those votes in the few remaining rural precincts and military ballots, which would be unlikely if in fact he does end up 40,000 votes down when those counties finish reporting. I think we need to prepare for Biden winning Georgia. Trump is still looking really strong and Michigan, Wisconsin and PA though.

No. The Atlanta counties are in.

TRUMP just said we're up in Ga...I'm sure he's been on the phone with Kemp to see where the uncounted votes are from.

Wisconsin 96% votes counted. Should be called for Trump.
North Carolina 100% of the votes counted. Should be called for Trump.

View attachment 410988
View attachment 410989

Bing called North Carolina for Trump...

I can not see Biden winning Pennsylvania unless the Walking Dead cast their vote later...
PA is mostly mail in ballots. Those are counted last because they take more time to process. This early lead by Trump was already predicted to happen.

B.S, they have been counting these ballots from the beginning. They stopped at 10 PM once they realized, I suppose, Trump was building a hell of a lead.

99% reporting, but Trump is only up about 120,000 votes. So it could still mathematically go Biden. That's why it's not called yet. They stopped counting/reporting the count for tonight, so we won't have a call until the morning.

Georgia just reported Dekalb county, and the lead has narrowed quite a bit. Its now down to less than 100,000 votes, with only a couple more Atlanta counties to report. All of the rural counties are in. It's getting very tight. The NYT is saying GA to Biden.

No, based on the extrapolation from the Atlanta counties, it's looking like Trump will be down about 40,000 votes in GA. He will need to make up those votes in the few remaining rural precincts and military ballots, which would be unlikely if in fact he does end up 40,000 votes down when those counties finish reporting. I think we need to prepare for Biden winning Georgia. Trump is still looking really strong and Michigan, Wisconsin and PA though.

TRUMP just said we're up in Ga...I'm sure he's been on the phone with Kemp to see where the uncounted votes are from.

Tree and I are looking at Associated Press data. That is the most up to date and accurate.

Haha Dems are in full Panic Mode. Trump IS doing exactly what He needs to do. Blacks and Latinos asupporting Trump are way higher than last time.
Nah, we’re good. Florida was a must win for Trump, sure. Biden will likely win Arizona. Trump’s leads in the other swing states are part of the red mirage that’s already been anticipated.

Boy, you better have a stash of booze ready to start drinking in the morning if that's what you think is happening right now
When he uses words like, "red mirage?" that are those are buzz words from the progressive left. . . they don't mean shit. He's living in an alternative universe that never existed before.

It is a manufactured reality. You are right, he will need some serious self-medication.

. . . or he will need to be part of their foot soldiers in the planned rioting. :gay:

Let me be clear I am shocked of how well the silent Trump vote came out and there is no red mirage like Billy is trying to proclaim...

Like Yogi Berra said “ It ain’t over until the fat lady sings “ so someone go get Rosie O’Donnell because so fat lady need to sing!

Yogi Berra said "it ain't over till it's over"

That's why it was funny, because he said something much more silly than the adage you posted (as was typical of Yogi)

Tree and I are looking at Associated Press data. That is the most up to date and accurate.

Link us

Georgia is done. Not sure why it has not been called. Ditto North Carolina.
No reason not to call it unless you are buying time to try to rig it.

TIME is what Criminals Committing Voter Fraud need. This is why Elections need strict Cut Off Times.

Little Demons are furiously trying to manufacture ballots why normal Americans Sleep who went to bed believing in our system and that Donald Trump won.

Link us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back