Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps lead in many of these states are huge but the peculiar Fat dude in the "Decision Desk" at Fox won't call it.

Why not?

The Dems keep stating "all vote must be counted". Trump is 600k ahead in PA ffs. A concerted effort by ALL media to simply not call it. "Hey, if we don't call it, Trump didn't win.

Election by Media.

I know someone who to the point where she's talking about firebombing Twitters servers.

And a few TV stations.

We got her some valium.

Jesus fucking christ my neighbors have bigass Trump banners

I hope i don't have to fuckjing die trying to protect these stupid fuckers for donald j fucking trump

literally feel the need to sharpen my blade, god damnit trump

You think people will attack them ?

I mean they're big ass banners, if peopel come by looking for trouble that is where they're gonna stop. Yes

Maybe there is a 50 cal behind the banners !!!!

They're well armed but few in number. I hope they just obliterate them and i can just watch from my garage lol. Doubt that's how it'll play out tho. You can't just open fire on people in my state even if they're trespassing

Fox Lies. 99.5% of Georgia's vote is counted.View attachment 410998
100% of North Carolina is counted.
View attachment 411000

Yes. Fox lies. Trying to keep people watching. Trump has won Georgia and it is not all that close.
Michigan reaches 70% reporting

1604476146965.png

There we are

Thank Mr President!

You won! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lol you idiots believe anything he says. Trump doesn’t decide who wins. Votes do.

Dude, you still did not accept he won in 2016, so it matter not about votes when it come to you!

I am telling you there is no way Biden is going to win Pennsylvania nor will he win the Electoral College and there is a slight chance Biden loses the damn popular vote to Trump!
Lol you’re so goddamn stupid. I never disputed the legitimacy of Trump’s win. You’re also a moron if you think Trump will win the popular vote. You’re one of those dumbasses who pretends to be a Biden supporter but just agrees with anything Trumptards say. It’s so pathetic.

Also let me add those like you are delusional and can not accept Trump should have lost this election and the Democrats went far left and gave the man and GOP another victory when there should have been none at all!

Biden had to win Ohio and did not and once Trump got Florida and Ohio the reality is Biden had no chance of winning!

You do not take Harris as VP nor do you proclaim you will end the Oil Industry and when I saw the markets the last two days I knew Trump had a chance to win because the Markets were betting on the red wave this entire board warned us about!

So get your head out of your *** and realize Trump won and I did not want another four fucking years of the man at all!

I am now calling Georgia, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Trump won Georgia by 2.6%. Wisconsin by 3.9% and North Carolina by 1.4% North Carolina all the vote is in. Georgia 99.46% is in. Wisconsin 95.64% of the vote is in.
Where are you getting these vote totals?

Wow. Bing is on the ball.

Bing is directly listing AP data. That is the most up to date and accurate. Trump won North Carolina, Georgia, and Wisconsin. It is very likely he also wins Pennsylvania and Michigan.

There we are

Thank Mr President!

You won! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lol you idiots believe anything he says. Trump doesn’t decide who wins. Votes do.

Dude, you still did not accept he won in 2016, so it matter not about votes when it come to you!

I am telling you there is no way Biden is going to win Pennsylvania nor will he win the Electoral College and there is a slight chance Biden loses the damn popular vote to Trump!
Lol you’re so goddamn stupid. I never disputed the legitimacy of Trump’s win. You’re also a moron if you think Trump will win the popular vote. You’re one of those dumbasses who pretends to be a Biden supporter but just agrees with anything Trumptards say. It’s so pathetic.

Also let me add those like you are delusional and can not accept Trump should have lost this election and the Democrats went far left and gave the man and GOP another victory when there should have been none at all!

Biden had to win Ohio and did not and once Trump got Florida and Ohio the reality is Biden had no chance of winning!

You do not take Harris as VP nor do you proclaim you will end the Oil Industry and when I saw the markets the last two days I knew Trump had a chance to win because the Markets were betting on the red wave this entire board warned us about!

So get your head out of your *** and realize Trump won and I did not want another four fucking years of the man at all!
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

On TRUMP's comments all I'll say is elected republicans better back him, because if democrats get away with fraud even with a TRUMP win, they will most definitely get away with higher levels of fraud in the future.
We need justice or revenge.

Let the democrats pick.

It appears to me the objective was "well, if we don't declare him the winner, he doesn't win, we will just alter numbers as we must".

Just as expected. If they stop counting, that's malfeasance as far as I am concerned. Criminal, a violation of the American Citizens.

GOP will net pick up 5 to 7 seats in house.

GOP will hold senate.

WH is still fucking to close to call.

We won
They don’t have the votes to make up such huge deficits
They shocked us in Arizona !!

Gop must send in hundreds to thousands of lawyers to each “ballot counting facility “ by 4 am
They better be on planes ..right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back