Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gateway Pundit?
STOP IT!!!
:rofl:
F23DE8E6-B554-434F-B049-3444474AA333.png

So, mr. boe and I just got home from voting in person on paper ballots at our local polling place in Oaklandtown. What a bunch of moon battery. Not only did we have to wear masks, but we also had to don gloves and were given disposable pens. The place was virtually empty - more poll workers and mask checkers than voters. The sparseness confirms the theory that the Dems have shot their wads with the early voting.

Trump Pence for Liberty!!!!!!

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

Sorry flac - I posted "Lincoln Project Closing Message" prior to seeing this. Feel free to merge. Thx!

Not an issue.. Probably the LAST major post from Lincoln Project ever.. Until they have a chance to push Jeb Bush again for President.. :hyper:

I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..
Trump gets that many more popular votes, they won't be in states that don't matter.....He'll smoke the EC.

The big "excesses" in pop vote come from states not in play.. From just mining the enthusiasm or hate.. Whichever is more effective... Or in this election, from the "solid south"..

Here is a good prediction in favor of Trump, the forecast says similar results to the 2016 vote:

Wargaming the Electoral College: Crunch Time

1604428803548.png

LINK

I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..
Trump gets that many more popular votes, they won't be in states that don't matter.....He'll smoke the EC.

The big "excesses" in pop vote come from states not in play.. From just mining the enthusiasm or hate.. Whichever is more effective... Or in this election, from the "solid south"..
Clinically speaking "away from" (i.e. hate) is a far less motivating state than the moving toward motivational direction, on a ratio of at least 3:1.

Last edited:
All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

Sorry flac - I posted "Lincoln Project Closing Message" prior to seeing this. Feel free to merge. Thx!

Not an issue.. Probably the LAST major post from Lincoln Project ever.. Until they have a chance to push Jeb Bush again for President.. :hyper:

Jebber's goose is pretty much cooked. He'll do better clinging to that awesome Bush Legacy and writing a book or something. :wink:

These mouth breathing drips are completely oblivious to the fact that dweeb "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore)like those running the Lincoln Project are the very ones who gave us Trump.

Jebber's goose is pretty much cooked. He'll do better clinging to that awesome Bush Legacy and writing a book or something. :wink:

well just realize that your fun Lincoln Project ONLY EXISTS because the "never Trumpers" didn't GET a Jeb Bush.. And they lost their chances of cushy Presidential appts to ambassadors and agency positions.. It's their ONLY reason for living..

well just realize that your fun Lincoln Project ONLY EXISTS because the "never Trumpers" didn't GET a Jeb Bush.. And they lost their chances of cushy Presidential appts to ambassadors and agency positions.. It's their ONLY reason for living..

There is some truth to that I am certain. Wish we'd got Jeb instead of the Dotard however. Bet Steve Schmidt and other sane humans would concur.

The Dems have been screaming bloody murder for four years about the evils and failing of the EC and how Hillary won the popular vote! :eusa_whistle:

If Trump wins the EC and popular vote all hell is going to break loose within the Dem party. At a minimum they will demand new leadership, Pelosi and Schumer will be kicked to the curb.

I actually kinda doubt that. You would think they should but I don't think they ever see themselves as doing anything wrong, just not ENOUGH of it. Expect the Dems to simply DOUBLE DOWN.

When Dems lose, they like to believe it was due to some outside corrupt force, not themselves.
That is because they suck.

There is some truth to that I am certain. Wish we'd got Jeb instead of the Dotard however. Bet Steve Schmidt and other sane humans would concur.

No "sane humans" at the Lincoln Project. Just butt hurt swamp creatures who can't get an Admin appointment.. Biggest butt-hurt victim is the Conway guy who had to endure the irony of HIS WIFE KellyAnne getting to work in the WHouse while he has to hang out with the losers at the Lincoln Project for 4 years...

He was already preparing to move in with Jeb... Or getting to live in Monaco as the US ambassador.

You are right. There should be no whining from logical rational people unless there were JUNK MAIL ballots involved.
JUNK MAIL is totally different from ABSENTEE ballots as I've used ABSENTEE for several years and it is very reliable.
JUNK MAIL though is mass mailing of ballots to registered voters...regardless of the FACT that 10% of Americans move every year, i.e. in 4 years
40% of the ballots would go to places that are open for fraud.
This was not the case in 2016. This is the first presidential election where JUNK MAIL voting which WILL involve fraudulent voting and most likely
by Democrats as they are more likely to commit criminal acts.

You mean JEB! Bush.

Apparently, the DMV here in Delaware failed to register a bunch of people. One of the people in front of me thought he was registered because he hadn't voted before and registered when he renewed his license.

The lady said he was the 30th person today that this happened to. And this was just a single location.

You mean JEB! Bush.

LOVED the exclamation point! I was in Boise for 20 years prior to moving out to the Oregon Coast for semi-retirement. All Boise libraries add an exclamation point to Library!.

I guess that makes libraries in Boise more exciting and it kinda worked. Didn't work for Jebbers :cool-45:

OTB-7.jpg

You mean JEB! Bush.

That's explanation point was bulk of his charisma as a candidate.. :auiqs.jpg: I forget what nickname Trump gave him.. He was out so quick...

You mean JEB! Bush.

That's explanation point was bulk of his charisma as a candidate.. :auiqs.jpg: I forget what nickname Trump gave him.. He was out so quick...

Low Energy Jeb. That one kinda stuck huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back