Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

Tens of millions of by chain migration of filthy peasants and this is what you get
The GOP lemmings are so myopic and corrupt
They had the power to stop these filthy immigrants and did zero

Imagine a woman proposing planned legislation from the Oval Office...then being the deciding vote in the Senate to pass it!!!

So happy I could cry. We’re gonna win Georgia again.

Yes Joe isn’t at his peak. Hes gonna need to lean on Kamala a lot. And now shes gonna be the Senate tie breaker.

Essentially shes the Co-President AND the 50/50 flip vote in Senate. She will be the most powerful person (basically) in the Executive Branch AND the Legislative Branch.

Women’s rights matter. The MeToo movement has changed the game. And now VP Harris has made a woman the most powerful American citizen in modern history.

You really ought to have held off on this post until after your heroine has moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Until then she has zero power over anyone or anything.

Warnock is already ahead of Loeffler with heavy Dem votes to come! They very well might sweep this thing! OMG! Fox News is yappin' with Sen. Blackburn about her objection to the Electoral College vote tomorrow! :stir:

Yes Joe isn’t at his peak. Hes gonna need to lean on Kamala a lot. And now shes gonna be the Senate tie breaker.

Essentially shes the Co-President AND the 50/50 flip vote in Senate. She will be the most powerful person (basically) in the Executive Branch AND the Legislative Branch.

Women’s rights matter. The MeToo movement has changed the game. And now VP Harris has made a woman the most powerful American citizen in modern history.

You really ought to have held off on this post until after your heroine has moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Until then she has zero power over anyone or anything.

Oh yeah let me guess Trump has a plan hahaha? Jan20 she becomes Co-President AND most powerful Senate vote

Oh yeah let me guess Trump has a plan hahaha? Jan20 she becomes Co-President

I am simply pointing out that you have jumped the gun—much like a child on Christmas morning. Why not go back to bed, back to sleep for just a bit longer? I am certain that when you wake up, after daybreak, your gifts from Santa will still be there . . . under the tree. You can open them then.

Oh yeah let me guess Trump has a plan hahaha? Jan20 she becomes Co-President

I am simply pointing out that you have jumped the gun—much like a child on Christmas morning. Why not go back to bed, back to sleep for just a bit longer? I am certain that when you wake up, after daybreak, your gifts from Santa will still be there . . . under the tree. You can open them then.

Ok fair enough if nothing else Im an open minded fair man. So what exactly makes you think Biden/Harris isnt 100% happening Jan 20th?

Every judge and court has said get lost. Every election official in swing states have said no fraud.

So????? Whats the grand plan?

Warnock is already ahead of Loeffler with heavy Dem votes to come! They very well might sweep this thing! OMG! Fox News is yappin' with Sen. Blackburn about her objection to the Electoral College vote tomorrow! :stir:
I flipped over to Fox to watch the shock and horror but they weren’t reporting on it. Just the objections to tomorrow. Lol.

Forum List

Back