Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Personally, I will take precautions against getting sick in the first place, such as hand washing and hand sanitizing, being careful not to touch my food or my face without washing hands first. I will not take any drugs if I can avoid them though. They are sometimes just as bad or worse in their side effects and long term effects than some of the illnesses they are trying to "cure."

Anti-vaxxer?

Total Confirmed
Region

74,148 Mainland China
542 Diamond Princess
81 Singapore
74 Japan
62 Hong Kong
35 Thailand
31 South Korea
29 US
22 Malaysia
22 Taiwan
16 Germany
16 Vietnam
15 Australia
12 France
10 Macau
9 United Arab Emirates
9 UK
8 Canada
3 Italy
3 Philippines
3 India
2 Russia
2 Spain
1 Nepal
1 Cambodia
1 Belgium
1 Finland
1 Sweden
1 Egypt
1 Sri Lanka
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Chop and eat a cup of celery every day if you wish to avoid viruses. ;) I read that in a book about celery. This is a different source, but it shows how celery inhibits cancer cells from reproducing in the lungs, inhibits asthma and other eye-ear-nose-upper chest and-throat problems, and has a combination of vitamins and minerals that chase and demolish all kinds of bugs too tiny to see without an electron microscope.

Prevents Urinary Tract Infections
Celery seeds help in the elimination of uric acid because it is commonly used for its diuretic properties, meaning that it stimulates urination. Therefore, it is good for people with bladder disorders, kidney problems, cystitis, and other similar conditions. The seeds also assist in preventing urinary tract infections in women.

There is also evidence showing that celery extract has antibacterial effects as well which has further potential to prevent UTIs. [6]

A research study titled “Fruit and Vegetable Intake in Relation to Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Erectile Dysfunction Among Southern Chinese Elderly Men” claims that celery helps in reducing UTI symptoms in men as well. [7]

Lowers Arthritis Pain
Celery is great for people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, and gout. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and pain around the joints. [8] Celery extracts, which contain 85% 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), are effective in giving relief from arthritis and muscular pains. [9]

Because celery acts as a diuretic, it helps remove uric acid crystals that build up around the body’s joints that can add to the pain and discomfort. [10]

Anticancer Properties
Celery contains phthalides, flavonoids like luteolin, and polyacetylenes.

A study conducted at the Molecular Biology and Lung Cancer Program, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, USA suggests that luteolin has cancer-fighting properties. [11] Celery also contains coumarins that enhance the activity of certain white blood cells, which can effectively stave off cancer as well.

In another study led by Gao, LL et al. it was found that that celery seed extract exerts anti-proliferation and effect against gastric cancer and its use may induce apoptosis or programmed cell death. [12] These antioxidant components seek out free radicals and neutralize them before they can cause conditions such as cancer.

Boosts Immune System
Rich in vitamin A and C as well as antioxidants, celery greatly boosts the immune system and makes it more active and efficient. [13] Eating this vitamin C rich vegetable regularly can reduce your risk of catching a common cold, as well as protect you against a variety of other diseases.

Reduces Asthma Symptoms
Vitamin C present in celery prevents free radical damage and also has anti-inflammatory properties that lessen the severity of inflammatory conditions like asthma. [14]

Evidence from the Journal of the American Medical Association suggests [15] that vitamin C may have “a protective effect on the airways of patients with exercise-induced asthma.”

Prevents Oxidative Damage
Eating celery regularly protects your organs from oxidative damage and helps to avoid diseases of the kidney, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder. [16]

Manages Diabetes
As per a study published in the Phytotherapy [17] Research journal in 2019, the active ingredients in celery have shown hypolipidemic, antidiabetic, and hypotensive properties. This means that including these crunchy stalks in your diet can help you manage diabetes.

Nerve Tonic
Celery contains high levels of calcium and magnesium; two minerals that have been shown to significantly reduce anxiety and perceived stress. Additionally, calcium plays an important role in triggering the release of neurotransmitters, which allow the brain to communicate with the body. [18]

Celery also contains coumarins, which studies have shown to have potential in treating several neurodegenerative disorders including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, epilepsy and more. [19] [20]

Weight Loss
Drinking celery juice before meals may help reduce your weight. It is very low in calories and is also filling due to its high fiber content. Therefore, it can help reduce the tendency to overeat and help you keep the weight down without feeling hungry all the time!

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/health-benefits-of-celery.html

I guess my question is why are we only quarantining them for 14 days when it has a 24 day incubation period.
And since it is transferable for at least seven days prior to showing symptoms, why dont we also quarantine everyone they have come into contact with in the last week?

This thing is already out of control, we just dont realize it yet.

This shit looks like the worst case scenario of bioweaponry out of control.

OK, ready for the Conspiracy Theory subforum any time now, lol.

Total Confirmed
Region

74,148 Mainland China
542 Diamond Princess
81 Singapore
74 Japan
62 Hong Kong
35 Thailand
31 South Korea
29 US
22 Malaysia
22 Taiwan
16 Germany
16 Vietnam
15 Australia
12 France
10 Macau
9 United Arab Emirates
9 UK
8 Canada
3 Italy
3 Philippines
3 India
2 Russia
2 Spain
1 Nepal
1 Cambodia
1 Belgium
1 Finland
1 Sweden
1 Egypt
1 Sri Lanka
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
I question the official numbers of infected in china

some reports even claim the number of new infections is falling in the past few days within china

of course globalists will point out that I’m no friend of the communist dictatorship that rules china and I confess that I’m not

I dont think this new virus will wipe out mankind

but it will affect the entire world and we have the chinese to blame for that

Well I’m prepared the best a person can be....hopefully it can be contained here. If it does come here no doubt carried by illegals from Mexico

US pharmaceutical giant Gilead may have a vaccine breakthrough? I dunno.

ETA: One dose give to American. Otherwise, they are administering in China.

The outbreaks in Italy, South Korea (CDC travel warning), Iran (Mideast), and China (still?) bother me.

24china-briefing16-superJumbo.jpg

If a country can't trace the first carrier, then it explodes would make it tough to deal with. It means one has to put hundreds in quarantine right away. I believe that's how China got it under control, but who knows?

Forum List

Back