Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I would not mind if it were only communist chinese who were dying and communist chinas economy that could be wrecked

But the world has sucked up to china in a big way and what happens there will affect all of us

I would not mind if it were only communist chinese who were dying and communist chinas economy that could be wrecked

But the world has sucked up to china in a big way and what happens there will affect all of us

Better for us all in the long run though, if they lose the influence they have, IMO. We will survive and adapt to whatever comes our way, I hope. This dependency on cheap goods from China needs to end.

Better for us all in the long run though, if they lose the influence they have, IMO. We will survive and adapt to whatever comes our way, I hope. This dependency on cheap goods from China needs to end.
For some globalists death is the only thing that will free them from their addiction

For some globalists death is the only thing that will free them from their addiction

I don't understand why. Chinese made products are really crappy quality! Lol!

Formula1 China GP race is cancelled due to the virus and possibly the inaugural GP in Vietnam.
There are millions and billions of dollars riding on these events.

"The Chinese Grand Prix has been postponed because of the outbreak of the coronavirus. The race was due to take place in Shanghai on 19 April. Formula One and the sport’s governing body, the FIA, have made it clear the health and wellbeing of their personnel was paramount in the decision."

F1's Chinese GP called off because of coronavirus with Vietnam race at risk

3500.jpg

I have been avoiding the mall like the plague (pun intended). That mall gets a TON of Chinese tourists every day, probably hundreds of them are there on any given day. I don't know if they have stopped that considering these circumstances, but I don't want to go there just in case. :dunno:
I think its too late to stop the virus from infecting America

my hope is that the drug companies that liberals hate so much can find an immunization

I don't really trust the drug companies all that much either, TBH. All the side effects and other issues from a lot of these drugs are just plain worse than dealing with the disease itself, IMO! I am going to be careful about not picking up germs and hope for the best. :)

I have no problem with vaccines that have been around for a long time and have little to no side effects or rare reactions, but some of these newer drugs - yikes. Lol. Gotta be careful what you are putting into your body.

I have been avoiding the mall like the plague (pun intended). That mall gets a TON of Chinese tourists every day, probably hundreds of them are there on any given day. I don't know if they have stopped that considering these circumstances, but I don't want to go there just in case. :dunno:

my hope is that the drug companies that liberals hate so much can find an immunization

I don't really trust the drug companies all that much either, TBH. All the side effects and other issues from a lot of these drugs are just plain worse than dealing with the disease itself, IMO! I am going to be careful about not picking up germs and hope for the best. :)

I have no problem with vaccines that have been around for a long time and have little to no side effects or rare reactions, but some of these newer drugs - yikes. Lol. Gotta be careful what you are putting into your body.
If they come up with a vaccine I’ll take it

And in 10 or so years, they will say it causes cancer or heart disease or something. :D

And in 10 or so years, they will say it causes cancer or heart disease or something. :D
There are always risks in life

There are always risks in life

Sure, but I'll take my chances with this flu virus, considering all of the pharmaceuticals that have been pulled off the market. :) Hopefully I won't get it, but if I did, I'm healthy and not elderly, so I think I could kick it. It obviously doesn't kill everyone and seems like a more severe version of the flu.

New report no link. A Japanese woman and her husband returning from a trip to Hawaii both have it so its there too.

BRITAIN

Eight of the nine people hospitalized in the UK for the new coronavirus have been released from the hospital, the British public health service, the NHS, says.

These patients were able to leave where they were treated after two negative tests, the NHS said, adding that the 94 people who were quarantined in a hospital in Liverpool (west of England) had also been able to return home .

"Over the next few weeks, many of us may have to spend time confined to our homes to reduce the spread of the virus," warned NHS professor Keith Willett, hailing "the great example" that had given these patients "calm and responsible" faced with "a trying situation". On the other hand, more than a hundred people are still under observation in Milton Keynes, north of London, said the public health service.

It’s possible to get infected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) a second time, according to doctors on the frontline in China’s city of Wuhan, leading to death from heart failure in some cases.Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack.

Link : Exclusive: Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavi... | Taiwan News

Forum List

Back