Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Geez, I wonder how many infected Chinese are currently being smuggled into the U.S.?

I stopped going to Chinese restaurants, including take-out.
How about you? (Seinfeld, party of 4, your table is ready!)

I stopped going to Chinese restaurants, including take-out.
How about you? (Seinfeld, party of 4, your table is ready!)

I make my own Chinese food now and it is better tasting, and I know it wasn't made from bats or dogs or whatever. :D

If the confirmed cases in China are 58,000... you have to consider the actual number is at least triple that.
41% of Chinese live in rural areas that have little to no real health care facilities. With last I knew a 3rd still live in 3rd world poverty... if they get sick there is no one that will know. They die or don't.

If the confirmed cases in China are 58,000... you have to consider the actual number is at least triple that.
41% of Chinese live in rural areas that have little to no real health care facilities. With last I knew a 3rd still live in 3rd world poverty... if they get sick there is no one that will know. They die or don't.

No kidding. I certainly don't trust any information coming from the Chinese government.

No kidding. I certainly don't trust any information coming from the Chinese government.
I don't blame you. Many people do not even trust our own government.

This: Tencent may have accidentally leaked real dat... | Taiwan News

Plus

This: Wuhan coronavirus crematoriums 'working 24/7' burning ‘100 bodies a day'

And these are days old articles...

And don't for one second believe this started in a market selling bat meat...

Sudden Militarization Of Wuhan's P4 Lab Raises New Questions About The Origin Of The Deadly Covid-19 Virus

I guess my question is why are we only quarantining them for 14 days when it has a 24 day incubation period.

You don't quarantine 100's of millions over 58,000 infected and 900 dead.

You do that for millions infected and 10's of thousands dead.

The numbers coming out of china don't match their actions!

Pandemics just adore globalism and open borders.
Maybe the west will have second thoughts about close ties and much dependance on china

I like cheap stuff as much as the next guy

but china cheap comes with hidden costs

By now I suppose everyone has heard the unconfirmed - as in unproven and certainly not admitted to by china - reports of massive levels of SO2 that may be caused by burning bodies at the epicenter or the coronavirus outbreak

Coronavirus: Satellite image shows rise in sulfur dioxide levels over Wuhan hinting at mass cremations

upload_2020-2-13_16-30-20.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been avoiding the mall like the plague (pun intended). That mall gets a TON of Chinese tourists every day, probably hundreds of them are there on any given day. I don't know if they have stopped that considering these circumstances, but I don't want to go there just in case. :dunno:

Pandemics just adore globalism and open borders.
Maybe the west will have second thoughts about close ties and much dependance on china

I like cheap stuff as much as the next guy

but china cheap comes with hidden costs

I have decided that I don't like "cheap" stuff all that much. You get what you pay for. :)

I have been avoiding the mall like the plague (pun intended). That mall gets a TON of Chinese tourists every day, probably hundreds of them are there on any given day. I don't know if they have stopped that considering these circumstances, but I don't want to go there just in case. :dunno:
I think its too late to stop the virus from infecting America

my hope is that the drug companies that liberals hate so much can find an immunization

Forum List

Back