Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

China is secretive communist dictatorship

they hid information about the virus until it spread around the world and they couldnt cover it up any longer

we still dont know how bad conditions are at Ground Zero or how fast it is spreading within china

so these desperate thuggish measures may be only the preliminary of something far worse

Breaking! Trump Calls For Investigation Of Coronavirus' Origin

3ool2z.gif

Although Huanan Market is known as a seafood market,[17] it was primarily known for the sale of bushmeat (ye wei in Chinese) and other exotic animals due to the demand for such animals for consumption.[8][17] A price list posted by one vendor on the popular Chinese review site Dazhong Dianping listed 112 items including a number of wild animals.[18][3][19] The South China Morning Post reported on 29 January 2020, that the market had a section selling around "120 wildlife animals across 75 species".[20]

According to media reports, besides seafood,[17] items sold at the market included:

Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market - Wikipedia

"Experts believe the outbreak originated at wild animal markets in Wuhan, China. After analyzing more than 1,000 samples, scientists found that the genome sequence of the virus in pangolins was 99% identical to that from infected people. That means pangolins are the most likely intermediate host of coronavirus, Liu Yahong, president of the university, said, according to state media."

The scientists believe the pangolins are the host infected by bats. Very interesting, if true.

Pangolins are possible coronavirus hosts, scientists say

But the Chinese eating bat stew and other strange items is nothing new. They have been doing this for centuries.

Nearly all the plagues ever have come from China, too. I begin to wonder if there is a connection here with them eating weird animals.

That is 135 from one cruise ship about 3,500 people who were onboard now with the virus.

'Diamond Princess' Reports 66 New Coronavirus Infections As Passenger Insists 'Everything Is Fine'
And

Coronavirus Cases on Cruise Ship Climb to 135
TOKYO—The number of novel coronavirus cases on the Diamond Princess cruise ship nearly doubled to 135, posing dilemmas for Japan as it weighs testing all of the more than 3,500 people on board.
They will remain in quarantine until February 19, there are French on board who have testified to their anxiety, they feel abandoned to their fate.

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.
You can not eat rodents
They have been eating rats, bats and snakes for hundreds of years. All of a sudden there is a killer virus going world wide from something they at? I don't think so! Especially when ground zero has China's Level 4 Bio Weapons labs.

That is 135 from one cruise ship about 3,500 people who were onboard now with the virus.

'Diamond Princess' Reports 66 New Coronavirus Infections As Passenger Insists 'Everything Is Fine'
And

Coronavirus Cases on Cruise Ship Climb to 135
TOKYO—The number of novel coronavirus cases on the Diamond Princess cruise ship nearly doubled to 135, posing dilemmas for Japan as it weighs testing all of the more than 3,500 people on board.
They will remain in quarantine until February 19, there are French on board who have testified to their anxiety, they feel abandoned to their fate.
Now would be a terrible time to be stuck on a cruise ship.

But the Chinese eating bat stew and other strange items is nothing new. They have been doing this for centuries.

Nearly all the plagues ever have come from China, too. I begin to wonder if there is a connection here with them eating weird animals.

I just find it strange that I had never heard of this before and now all of a sudden, there is this corona virus. I'm still suspicious about that lab. Pretty coincidental that it started right there in that city with the bio lab.

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.
You can not eat rodents
They have been eating rats, bats and snakes for hundreds of years. All of a sudden there is a killer virus going world wide from something they at? I don't think so! Especially when ground zero has China's Level 4 Bio Weapons labs.

Ha! You plucked those words right out of my brain! :D

I just find it strange that I had never heard of this before and now all of a sudden, there is this corona virus. I'm still suspicious about that lab. Pretty coincidental that it started right there in that city with the bio lab.

A non-profit funded by Gates owns the patent on the virus. Yes, the patent.

A non-profit funded by Gates owns the patent on the virus. Yes, the patent.

Yeah, I read that somewhere too. The whole thing is very suspicious, IMO, and I'm not the type who buys into conspiracy theories.

I've said several times that I don't rule out it being a military lab infection --- it's NORMAL for these to get loose. It happens over and over. It's just that it doesn't seem severe enough to have been militarized --- that is, I think a military biowarfare weapon would be, you know, better. In the sense of being more fatal. This seems like the normal thing that comes out of China 3 to 4 times every century. If we're lucky. If we aren't lucky, it's bubonic plague or SARS or "Spanish flu" coming out of China.

Why isn`t the president speaking to the people about this deadly virus? He should be telling us about the measures taken by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to limit the spread of the epidemic. He should be telling us how to limit the spread of the virus by simple hygiene. He should be telling us about how the hospitals are preparing to deal with this. Is there anyone left in the White House who can tell him what his job is?

Forum List

Back