Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

God help the United States if this virus takes hold in this nation. We have a president that has a administration that is gutted, prone to lie for the president, hide facts and embellish the truth. Trump's own tweet spoke volume of his views on this, the idiot was talking about the damn stock market???

He's to give a speech on this today and honestly, why would anyone believe one word that comes out of that mouth...thus the price we pay for supporting his lies since day one.

Already the warnings are there and yet, we have a president that don't LIKE BAD NEWS....again, God help us if this thing takes hold here....my only hope is that it starts and stops at the door of GOP senators, STARTING WITH MITCH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are saying a vaccine is coming, but it won’t be immediately.

The 2 week incubation period makes it easy to spread, it appears.

I don’t know why we are still accepting air travel from China to land in the USA.
I'll tell you why, because God forbid, CAPITALISM STOPS THE TRUMPS FROM MAKING A BUCK!!

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.
This soon to be pandemic is a sure sign of global warming....viruses thrive in warm moist environments and as the planet heats up, the more lingering these viruses remain among us. History has shown that most pathogens start during warm times of the season. Its only gonna get worse people if you keep ignoring the signs and science.

Some rednecks in Alabama are already going full retard, demanding no COVID-19 people be quarantined in their inbred state.

The worst stupid shit always starts in the Deep South.

Yet, the South tends to always rise again for good reason; they ignore :asshole:'s like you!

Why does Beto O'Rourke have the look of a freshly violated alter boy?

Jo

Granny got possum...

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.
This soon to be pandemic is a sure sign of global warming....viruses thrive in warm moist environments and as the planet heats up, the more lingering these viruses remain among us. History has shown that most pathogens start during warm times of the season. Its only gonna get worse people if you keep ignoring the signs and science.

Pandemics are a good thing they weed out the weak ones. The remaining survivors go on to establish a stronger gene pool.

Jo

Granny got possum...

Pandemics are a good thing they weed out the weak ones. The remaining survivors go on to establish a stronger gene pool.

Jo
When blonde blue eyed babies began to die, you keep that in mind....few minorities live among Chinese ppl in this country...they pretty live around white folk, just sayin........

God help the United States if this virus takes hold in this nation. We have a president that has a administration that is gutted, prone to lie for the president, hide facts and embellish the truth. Trump's own tweet spoke volume of his views on this, the idiot was talking about the damn stock market???

He's to give a speech on this today and honestly, why would anyone believe one word that comes out of that mouth...thus the price we pay for supporting his lies since day one.

Already the warnings are there and yet, we have a president that don't LIKE BAD NEWS....again, God help us if this thing takes hold here....my only hope is that it starts and stops at the door of GOP senators, STARTING WITH MITCH!!!
Your spending too much time listening to lies or making them up; I do not know which.

January 29: President Trump establishes a dozen-member Coronavirus Task Force led by Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar. February 25: Democrat Senator spread misinformation, falsely claims "Trump has put no one in charge of Coronavirus."

From the Press Secretary 1-29-2020.png

They are saying a vaccine is coming, but it won’t be immediately.

The 2 week incubation period makes it easy to spread, it appears.

I don’t know why we are still accepting air travel from China to land in the USA.
I'll tell you why, because God forbid, CAPITALISM STOPS THE TRUMPS FROM MAKING A BUCK!!

Are you busy making a vaccine?

I don't know about any of you folks but my Bullshit radar is stating to get a lot of hits on this whole coronavirus thing. It seems way too convenient for too many parties.
Let's start with China. What happened to the Hong Kong uprising all of a sudden? While were on China, it seems very convenient for them concerning Trump and the up coming election. If you haven't checked lately Trump is a very painful thorn in their side.
Of course it gives our ever lovin media something to talk about so they can sell ad slots and make mo money.
Then of course let's not forget our very own left wing lunatics who would do anything up to and including selling their own mothers and daughters into prostitution in order to further their own agenda and keep their asses planted comfortably in those seats in gubberment. Crashing the economy couldn't be any more convenient in their war against that bad orange man Trump who is using the state of the economy to hammer them brutally over their pointy little empty heads daily.
Once you start looking at real numbers, facts and data, it just refuses to stack up to all of the hullabaloo these folks are making it out to be.

:bsflag:

I don’t get it
6 billion people and 30,000 cases with 2,000 deaths. Yeah it’s new and spooky but way more than that die in the USA alone each year from pneumonia

And the usual nuts who celebrated the bird flu , SARS Ebola, , and the half dozen other “end of mandkind” issues that they relish.

I don’t get it
6 billion people and 30,000 cases with 2,000 deaths. Yeah it’s new and spooky but way more than that die in the USA alone each year from pneumonia

Hell way more than that die every year from the annual flu outbreak. That's one of the blips on my BS radar. At the end of the day this is just another flu virus and from all reports it's more or less a less virulent and milder form than previous outbreaks.

Granny got possum...

Jo
When blonde blue eyed babies began to die, you keep that in mind....few minorities live among Chinese ppl in this country...they pretty live around white folk, just sayin........

Interesting point actually....

China is nearly homogenous....not quite but almost.
We on the other hand are well mixed in most of our population centers....
How it will work out is anyone's guess.

This thing is not virulent but it makes up for that by being extremely contagious...so even though the death rate is less than the average flu....it promises to hit really big numbers which will make even a 2 percent death rate catastrophic.

JO

Wow! While nObama was president there was Ebola and Mers. But the Fake News goes on full assault over another case of the flu!

Good stuff

SiG's blog last night, this excerpt and ensuing discussion, sourced to commenter and fellow-blogger LL:

"President Xi went on the record, essentially saying that it was an accidental release from their own bug factory yesterday. Some media outlets picked it up. If the White House suggests that it's an engineered product, I think that the DJI will tank and drag a lot of stocks with it."

RTWT. Including LL's original post on the topic.
That may be what happened, and what will, but I think ascribing this as any sort of admission by Xi - yet - goes a teeny bit beyond what can be sourced.

But there's a much bigger problem if the underlying assumption is true, and that China has let a bio-weapon slip past the goalie and hit the streets, worldwide.

Such would pretty much open the ball on economic and diplomatic sanctions and other retaliation against China amongst nuclear powers and expulsion from the UN Security Council, for openers. And then things get ugly.

But let's grant LL's premise, arguendo.

Nota bene the dearth of any authoritative scientific commentary from the CDC, HHS, ASAMRIID, Korea, Japan, Oz, Italy, or WHO, et al, about something that should be rapidly confirmable with nothing more complicated than microscopy and basic biolab analysis, and something that was or should have been known to them all nearly two months ago.
So there would be two possibilities:

A) TPTB are capable (and did) recognize an obvious bio-engineered virus escape into the world at large.

B) TPTB are not capable (and did not) recognize the escape of an obvious bio-engineered virus into the world at large.

Either way, the follow-on conversations should be breathtaking.
I'll grab some chips and a cold drink.
Talk amongst yourselves.

And we repeat for emphasis:
Regardless of the biological effects of this virus, and the potential for direct pandemic results, or not, the second- and third order effects are likely to be far, far more significant, far-reaching, and long-lasting.

If you aren't mentally playing 14D chess with this stuff in your heads, you're already behind the curve.

All links hEre
Raconteur Report: Gorilla, 800#, 1 each

Went on water n rice stock up run
Saw three people that were definitely doing water on purpose
The Costco brand and Nestle on sale were raped ...just a few broken cases they had layin on the skids other bRands good to go .....with stock on top

All it takes is for the bumbling feds to quarantine one town and you'll get a nation wide run ...if by some chance the semis stop rolling ...spicy!

Good stuff

SiG's blog last night, this excerpt and ensuing discussion, sourced to commenter and fellow-blogger LL:

"President Xi went on the record, essentially saying that it was an accidental release from their own bug factory yesterday. Some media outlets picked it up. If the White House suggests that it's an engineered product, I think that the DJI will tank and drag a lot of stocks with it."

RTWT. Including LL's original post on the topic.
That may be what happened, and what will, but I think ascribing this as any sort of admission by Xi - yet - goes a teeny bit beyond what can be sourced.

But there's a much bigger problem if the underlying assumption is true, and that China has let a bio-weapon slip past the goalie and hit the streets, worldwide.

Such would pretty much open the ball on economic and diplomatic sanctions and other retaliation against China amongst nuclear powers and expulsion from the UN Security Council, for openers. And then things get ugly.

But let's grant LL's premise, arguendo.

Nota bene the dearth of any authoritative scientific commentary from the CDC, HHS, ASAMRIID, Korea, Japan, Oz, Italy, or WHO, et al, about something that should be rapidly confirmable with nothing more complicated than microscopy and basic biolab analysis, and something that was or should have been known to them all nearly two months ago.
So there would be two possibilities:

A) TPTB are capable (and did) recognize an obvious bio-engineered virus escape into the world at large.

B) TPTB are not capable (and did not) recognize the escape of an obvious bio-engineered virus into the world at large.

Either way, the follow-on conversations should be breathtaking.
I'll grab some chips and a cold drink.
Talk amongst yourselves.

And we repeat for emphasis:
Regardless of the biological effects of this virus, and the potential for direct pandemic results, or not, the second- and third order effects are likely to be far, far more significant, far-reaching, and long-lasting.

If you aren't mentally playing 14D chess with this stuff in your heads, you're already behind the curve.

All links hEre
Raconteur Report: Gorilla, 800#, 1 each

Went on water n rice stock up run
Saw three people that were definitely doing water on purpose
The Costco brand and Nestle on sale were raped ...just a few broken cases they had layin on the skids other bRands good to go .....with stock on top

All it takes is for the bumbling feds to quarantine one town and you'll get a nation wide run ...if by some chance the semis stop rolling ...spicy!
It is going to be interesting to watch it all go down. Too bad perverts ruined the BSA and GSA as no more be prepared exist among many in this latest what is supposed to be adults. Twitter is flush with OMG we're all gonna die from the TDS crowd. I laughed but its sorta sad in a way.

Then when president Trump announced that his second would be in charge they really went wild. I had not known before this evening that vice president Pence forced the HIV crowd into having unprotected sex and the druggies into sharing their drug needles in Indiana until this evening (sarcasm intended). I believe those panic TDS peeps really must think money grows on trees and everyone who doesn't abide in those nasty habits should have leaders who spend every dime on abortions, needles for druggies, etc...

For those concerned they can't afford a 10lb bag of rice to keep their lil tummy's filled I'm a bit sorry for ya but fact is every few generations go through some sort of financial crisis just as a reminder that you don't always get what you want no matter how much you whine. They should be thanking God daily that they are blessed to live in such a wonderful country but instead they are bitching because we have a vice president who prays that Jesus will lead him in all his ways.

Forum List

Back