Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Take away New York and New Jersey, and the United States STILL has the most active cases in the world. Even without those two states, still nearly double the country with the next most amount of cases.

How convenient that you want to blame everyone except for Trump.

Perhaps New York and New Jersey are States with more weak people due to smoking, bad diet, greater senior population, etc. Then, the virus will cause them greater serious effects and more people will ask to be tested.

In reality the infected by the virus in the whole US might be millions of people, but the great majority has felt a light head pressure, a one or two days diarrhea, soft cough attacks taken as "pollen allergy", etc, and their inmmune system took care of this WEAK Corona virus, and no one knew about it.

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase

Look at how the rate of increase is declining.

Except that New York and New Jersey are not.

This whole lockdown bullshit is just that....bullshit.

Do you have numbers for the rate of increase in New York and New Jersey?

Are you sure it was only 40K, and not a million?

You know you're lying. And I know it too.

When Trump declared emergency on Jan 31. this is what was covered.
  • 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.
That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.

"there is no clear evidence"

Said Chinese.

Then why China locked down whole province?

During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

You can get pneumonia from flu too. Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started? Does it mean that people stop dying from flu, just like that? If nothing, we found cure for flu... it's called COVID-19.

It seems that this COVID-19 hysteria came just in time to crash economy before the elections.
It means people with the flu are staying home. In March, the last place in the world you would want to be is an emergency room or a hospital.
Why?
Apparently, you don't know what an ER has been like in the major cities. You can spend hours waiting to be admitted to the ER and then spend hours waiting to see a doctor only to be told to go home and contact your family doctor. People are being told that if you have flu like symptoms don't go to the ER, contact your doctor.

• 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.
That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.

Said Chinese.

During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

You can get pneumonia from flu too. Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started? Does it mean that people stop dying from flu, just like that? If nothing, we found cure for flu... it's called COVID-19.

It seems that this COVID-19 hysteria came just in time to crash economy before the elections.
It means people with the flu are staying home. In March, the last place in the world you would want to be is an emergency room or a hospital.
Why?
Apparently, you don't know what an ER has been like in the major cities. You can spend hours waiting to be admitted to the ER and then spend hours waiting to see a doctor only to be told to go home and contact your family doctor. People are being told that if you have flu like symptoms don't go to the ER, contact your doctor.
can't they just call the ER and see if they are busy? hmmmm if my condition was critical, I'm going to the hospital. you I guess would just die.

Take away New York and New Jersey, and the United States STILL has the most active cases in the world. Even without those two states, still nearly double the country with the next most amount of cases.

Perhaps New York and New Jersey are States with more weak people due to smoking, bad diet, greater senior population, etc. Then, the virus will cause them greater serious effects and more people will ask to be tested.

In reality the infected by the virus in the whole US might be millions of people, but the great majority has felt a light head pressure, a one or two days diarrhea, soft cough attacks taken as "pollen allergy", etc, and their inmmune system took care of this WEAK Corona virus, and no one knew about it.
Neither diarrhea nor headaches are common symptoms of Covid 19.

New York City is one of the healthiest cities the country coming at 12th and their smoking rate is below the national average. It's an epicenter for the virus due primarily to population density. New York City has a population density of 32,000 people per square mile and 63,000 in Manhattan. By Comparison, Kansas City has a population density of 264 people per square mile.

The clustering of people that makes our great cities more innovative and productive also makes them, and us, vulnerable to infectious disease. Although population density is certainly not the only factor it is certainly a major factor. New York City is the most visited city in the country with over 65 million tourist a year coming from every city and town in the US as well as the world, insures the city will be an epicenter of any major pandemic.

Said Chinese.

Why?
can't they just call the ER and see if they are busy? hmmmm if my condition was critical, I'm going to the hospital. you I guess would just die.
There are essential no ER's in major cities that are not busy. In almost any large hospital today, if you call the ER you will end up talking to a helpline nurse or an intake nurse who will ask for your symptoms. If they are flu like and you are not having an excessive high fever, chest pains, or difficulty breathing, you will be referred to your family doctor. That is what's happening in my area and I would assume it is the same in cities that are being hit hard by the virus.

Flu cases are not being recorded for two reasons. First the social distancing we are using to stop the spread of Covid 19 also stops the spread of the flu. Secondly, flu cases are just not being reported because people are staying home.

Last edited:

Said Chinese.

Why?
There are essential no ER's in major cities that are not busy. In almost any large hospital today, if you call the ER you will end up talking to a helpline nurse or an intake nurse who will ask for your symptoms. If they are flu like and you are not having an excessive high fever, chest pains, or difficulty breathing, you will be referred to your family doctor. That is what's happening in my area and I would assume it is the same in cities that are being hit hard by the virus.

Flu cases are not being recorded for two reasons. First the social distancing we are using to stop the spread of Covid 19 also stops the spread of the flu. Secondly, flu cases are just not being reported because people are staying home.
and what I said. so what.

Neither diarrhea nor headaches are common symptoms of Covid 19.

New York City is one of the healthiest cities the country coming at 12th and their smoking rate is below the national average. It's an epicenter for the virus due primarily to population density. New York City has a population density of 32,000 people per square mile and 63,000 in Manhattan. By Comparison, Kansas City has a population density of 264 people per square mile.

The clustering of people that makes our great cities more innovative and productive also makes them, and us, vulnerable to infectious disease. Although population density is certainly not the only factor it is certainly a major factor. New York City is the most visited city in the country with over 65 million tourist a year coming from every city and town in the US as well as the world, insures the city will be an epicenter of any major pandemic.
on the outside of the pack of cigarettes, it says "SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy. ... SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth, and Low Birth Weight. SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide." People still smoke. you expect everyone to go along with this hoax you're sadly mistaken. I ain't hopping into any wagon or rail car. maybe you will huh? you just accept the government's orders. not I. i live in the US and we have rights to assemble, it doesn't say anything more on that right. doesn't state unless a mayor says you can't just doesn't.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government. " no where does it say unless a mayor or governor or president says so. so fk off.

We passed Spain in deaths and we're closing in on Italy.
keeping rooting. you're doing great work. you'll get us there yet. then what?

What part of my statement are you misinterpreting to think that I'm rooting for death?

Can you point me to those specific words of mine? Or are you confused again and seeing something that's not actually there?

Good for us, we've passed the 2½ million mark on testing. Still a long way to go.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World1,685,533+81,881102,099+6,407375,2211,208,21349,77421613.1
USA493,426+24,86018,331+1,64026,783448,31210,8961,491552,502,6437,561
Spain157,053+3,83115,970+52355,66885,4157,3713,359342355,0007,593
Italy147,577+3,95118,849+57030,45598,2733,4972,441312906,86414,999
France124,869+7,12013,197+98724,93286,7407,0041,913202333,8075,114
Germany121,045+2,8102,728+12153,91364,4044,8951,445331,317,88715,730
China81,907+423,336+177,4551,116144572
UK73,758+8,6818,958+98013564,6651,5591,086132316,8364,667
Iran68,192+1,9724,232+12235,46528,4953,96981250242,5682,888
Turkey47,029+4,7471,006+982,42343,6001,66755812307,2103,643
Belgium26,667+1,6843,019+4965,56818,0801,2782,30126084,2487,269
Switzerland24,551+5001,002+5411,10012,4493862,837116178,50020,625
Netherlands23,097+1,3352,511+11525020,3361,4241,348147101,5345,926
Canada22,046+1,281556+475,83415,65651858415370,3159,812

the same thing happens with COVID-19

What I heard was COVID-19 attaches with its coronas to your ACE2 inhibitor of your cells in the respiratory tract and kills a cell. This triggers the antibodies response that you mention. The COVID-19 virus has the ability to trick your cell into helping it get inside the cell. It uses an enzyme called furin that is present in your cells to break the protein spikes in half, allowing the spikes to then guide the virus into your cells. Thus, it's easier for COVID-19 to trigger your body's response. Then the virus uses your cell ability to make a copy of itself. It uses you cell to propagate itself. I've heard this propagation gets into your lungs to block the ventilator tube from going in or cause other problems the ER doctors have to deal with. Wi th the onset of ARDS, one doesn't have a good chance for recovery.

32,313 new cases today.
1,946 new deaths today.

We have been hovering around 30-33k new cases each day and around 2k new deaths each day.

It doesn't look like the rate of increase is getting better, but at least the rate of increase isn't getting any worse. I think (hope). Still kind of early and the numbers can get worse.

Things are still getting worse because we're adding a shit-load of new cases each day (and deaths), but the rate isn't getting worse.

15% COVID-19 infection rate.

3.7% mortality rate.

We probably could live with these numbers if the virus was left unchecked unless you're one of the unfortunate to get it. The caveat is small sample size.

Assuming they tested the Euro virus.

2,000 deaths today.

New York + New Jersey = 1,000

Michigan ==> 200

Mass + Conn + Penn ==>275

The rest of the country could give a shit.

Spain and Italy continue to look stable....but decline is slow.

France takes another shot to the nuts. And their data just looks weird.

Not a good day in the U.K.

Sweden is not doing as well as Finland and Norway but certainly seems acceptable to me.

Look at how the rate of increase is declining.

Except that New York and New Jersey are not.

This whole lockdown bullshit is just that....bullshit.
The lockdown works well in cities that aren't overcrowded. New York is still too spaceless even during lockdown to be effective enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Said Chinese.

Why?

JC456 is not an American and has no idea how American emergency wards function.

Forum List

Back