Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Spain levels out a little.

Italy still on the decline.

France takes one to the balls (in terms of deaths).

While it's true that seasonal flu varies year to year, I'm skeptical that THIS year number is less than half of what we had in 10 previous years.
Skepticism would involve an examination of the evidence. For one, we expect flu cases to drop in light of social distancing measures. Second, people who may have gotten pneumonia from the flu may be getting it from the covid-19 virus. And we know that the pneumonia from this virus is worse.

What are you implying?

While it's true that seasonal flu varies year to year, I'm skeptical that THIS year number is less than half of what we had in 10 previous years.
Skepticism would involve an examination of the evidence. For one, we expect flu cases to drop in light of social distancing measures. Second, people who may have gotten pneumonia from the flu may be getting it from the covid-19 virus. And we know that the pneumonia from this virus is worse.

What are you implying?

OK, let me ask you. Does our bodies create anti-bodies regardless if flu or COVID?

Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started?
Not really, no. It isnt. For one, covid-19 didn't start across the entire country at the same time, so your implied point is bunk. Second, seasonal flu varies year to year. Every year.

Yea, if you are talking about the flu. Coronavirus is not the flu.

What are you implying?

OK, let me ask you. Does our bodies create anti-bodies regardless if flu or COVID?
No, just make your point.

What are you implying?
He doesn't know what he is saying. These toads still think Coronavirus is the flu.

What are you implying?

No, just make your point.
He doesn't know what his point is. That's the whole problem.

7 states with less than 10 deaths.

14 states with less than 20 deaths (including the 7 above)

33 states with less than 100 deaths.

New York + New Jersey = 7,700 deaths.

Michgan 960 deaths.
They are counting all deaths with Covid19 regardless if that was the cause of death.
You could have been killed in a car accident and that was the causing factor of your death if you had Covid19 they count that as Covid19 death.

Actually thousands of deaths from COVID19 are going unaccounted for because there is a lack of testing in the United States. So the real death toll from COVID19 is higher because of the failure of the Trump administration to make sure the United States had enough tests at the start of the crises.

And you can prove this how ?
Watch the news you idiot.

Emotional investment in a false scenario is very difficult to dislodge
12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.

Ha, 12 months from now sycophants will still be saying that trump was the greatest 1-term president ever because a lower level of education prevents critical thinking.
Amen to that.

12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.
Less than twelve months from now, Trump can be indicted for obstruction of justice, courtesy of the Mueller report.

31,070 new cases and 1,926 new deaths.

Still looks shitty to me.
But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

"travel ban on China alone "

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

trump never had a travel ban on Ghina.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

Are you sure it was only 40K, and not a million?

You know you're lying. And I know it too.

When Trump declared emergency on Jan 31. this is what was covered.
  • 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.

Here ya go sycophant. I even found it on a source in your little world.

Sycophant?

All what that article tells me is that President's order wasn't followed.
the question would be how does the travel ban get enforced? It seems to me, if the president of the US said travel ban, then underlings would need to obey the ban. Is he saying that didn't happen? if not, how is any of that on trump then?
Trump's travel ban from the beginning was a joke. It never really was a travel ban, which is why Trump is to blame. He never really enforced a travel ban that made any difference. He failed miserably, and thousands have died because of it; Trump never actually banned flights from China or Europe. Why?

he Trump administration did impose travel restrictions between China and the U.S., and later Europe and the U.S., but both actions have loopholes large enough to fly a 777 through. In the case of China, on Jan. 31 — weeks after it was known that the coronavirus was a serious problem — the administration restricted travel for “foreign nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days.”

That means that Americans — just as capable as carrying and transmitting a contagious viral infection as foreigners — had free passage between China and the U.S. And so daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. (And yes, even these limited restrictions were slammed as being too punitive at the time.)

The Trump administration’s alleged Europe travel ban, announced to much fanfare earlier this month, is similarly weak. It too exempts Americans from any restrictions whatsoever, and the screening that returning Americans have been subjected to at airports has been laughably weak. Passengers have been given a form to fill out (which many travelers have reported aren’t even being collected), waved through immigration, and then simply urged to self-quarantine. It’s like the honor system, but for containing a deadly pandemic.

Why did the Trump administration impose flight restrictions so flaccid and loophole-ridden that they were useless to stop the spread? I tried for days to get an on-the-record comment describing and defending the policy from the State Department, but yielded nothing. Nor would anyone from the Health and Human Services Department, which announced the China restrictions in the first place, respond to multiple requests for comment.

With officialdom refusing to defend the policy, I turned to Michael Doran, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute who has praised the Trump administration. Mr. Doran, it turned out, had mistakenly believed there was a total flight ban with China until I corrected him.

“I think in the U.S., Britain and Israel, where people value personal freedom, this kind of half measure is better, because it doesn’t raise civil liberty concerns, yet raises awareness. So you achieve part of your goal through administrative action and part through people, once their awareness is activated, engaging in self-limiting behavior,” he said. “Look at me. I follow the news and I mistakenly thought it was a more restrictive ban than it actually was. That kind of misinformation did a lot of good work for us.”

There was a point at which a true flight ban might have prevented, or at least slowed, the spread to the U.S. At this point, it would likely be useless. The coronavirus is firmly embedded in the U.S. We already have the third-largest number of confirmed cases of any country, and this is with only limited testing being done.

Trump and his administration are responsible for loss of life because of civil liberties concerns. They dropped the ball. This is what idiots do.

Michgan 960 deaths.
They are counting all deaths with Covid19 regardless if that was the cause of death.
You could have been killed in a car accident and that was the causing factor of your death if you had Covid19 they count that as Covid19 death.

Actually thousands of deaths from COVID19 are going unaccounted for because there is a lack of testing in the United States. So the real death toll from COVID19 is higher because of the failure of the Trump administration to make sure the United States had enough tests at the start of the crises.

Go fuck yourself, you moron.

Do you enjoy being seen as the board dumbass ?

But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

• 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.

Here ya go sycophant. I even found it on a source in your little world.

Sycophant?

All what that article tells me is that President's order wasn't followed.
the question would be how does the travel ban get enforced? It seems to me, if the president of the US said travel ban, then underlings would need to obey the ban. Is he saying that didn't happen? if not, how is any of that on trump then?
Trump's travel ban from the beginning was a joke. It never really was a travel ban, which is why Trump is to blame. He never really enforced a travel ban that made any difference. He failed miserably, and thousands have died because of it; Trump never actually banned flights from China or Europe. Why?

he Trump administration did impose travel restrictions between China and the U.S., and later Europe and the U.S., but both actions have loopholes large enough to fly a 777 through. In the case of China, on Jan. 31 — weeks after it was known that the coronavirus was a serious problem — the administration restricted travel for “foreign nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days.”

That means that Americans — just as capable as carrying and transmitting a contagious viral infection as foreigners — had free passage between China and the U.S. And so daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. (And yes, even these limited restrictions were slammed as being too punitive at the time.)

The Trump administration’s alleged Europe travel ban, announced to much fanfare earlier this month, is similarly weak. It too exempts Americans from any restrictions whatsoever, and the screening that returning Americans have been subjected to at airports has been laughably weak. Passengers have been given a form to fill out (which many travelers have reported aren’t even being collected), waved through immigration, and then simply urged to self-quarantine. It’s like the honor system, but for containing a deadly pandemic.

Why did the Trump administration impose flight restrictions so flaccid and loophole-ridden that they were useless to stop the spread? I tried for days to get an on-the-record comment describing and defending the policy from the State Department, but yielded nothing. Nor would anyone from the Health and Human Services Department, which announced the China restrictions in the first place, respond to multiple requests for comment.

With officialdom refusing to defend the policy, I turned to Michael Doran, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute who has praised the Trump administration. Mr. Doran, it turned out, had mistakenly believed there was a total flight ban with China until I corrected him.

“I think in the U.S., Britain and Israel, where people value personal freedom, this kind of half measure is better, because it doesn’t raise civil liberty concerns, yet raises awareness. So you achieve part of your goal through administrative action and part through people, once their awareness is activated, engaging in self-limiting behavior,” he said. “Look at me. I follow the news and I mistakenly thought it was a more restrictive ban than it actually was. That kind of misinformation did a lot of good work for us.”

There was a point at which a true flight ban might have prevented, or at least slowed, the spread to the U.S. At this point, it would likely be useless. The coronavirus is firmly embedded in the U.S. We already have the third-largest number of confirmed cases of any country, and this is with only limited testing being done.

Trump and his administration are responsible for loss of life because of civil liberties concerns. They dropped the ball. This is what idiots do.

Perfect Monday-Morning Quarterbacking by the board asshole.

"firmly imbedded in the U.S.".....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That is funny....

15 states with less than 20 deaths total.

33 states with less than 100 deaths total.

New York and New Jersey not listening to their left wing governors......and fucking themselves.

Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole country is dying.

OMG.

1586475902787.png

Michgan 960 deaths.

Don't be such a sore loser. Think of your blood pressure.

Michgan 960 deaths.

Don't be such a sore loser. Think of your blood pressure.

Coming from the black knight ?

:icon_sjung::icon_sjung::icon_sjung::icon_sjung:

You find a doctor to help you pull your head out of your ass yet ?

EVMyRzDUYAUF2ps

The emergency will never end, lol

Washington State shuts down its COVID field hospital. Total patient count: Zero. The move is “”aimed at helping another state with a more significant need...” Good luck with that.

Ha, 12 months from now sycophants will still be saying that trump was the greatest 1-term president ever because a lower level of education prevents critical thinking.
1 term president lol and you base that on what?

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.
Dr reveals how dishonest the corona death count is

Dr. Scott Jensen is both a physician and a Minnesota state senator. Yesterday he was interviewed by a local television station and dropped a bombshell: he, and presumably all other Minnesota doctors, got a seven-page letter from the Minnesota Department of Health that gave guidance on how to classify COVID-19 deaths. The letter said that if a patient died of, e.g., pneumonia, and was believed to have been exposed to COVID-19, the death certificate should say that COVID-19 was the cause of death even though the patient was never tested, or never tested positive, for that disease.
During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
so dude, you're going to semantics now? too fking funny. Potatoe, potato
"No clear evidence of human-to-human transmission" does not mean "there are no transmission from human to human'. That is not just semantics. That is a misrepresentation.

That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.

"there is no clear evidence"

Said Chinese.

Then why China locked down whole province?

During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

You can get pneumonia from flu too. Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started? Does it mean that people stop dying from flu, just like that? If nothing, we found cure for flu... it's called COVID-19.

It seems that this COVID-19 hysteria came just in time to crash economy before the elections.
It means people with the flu are staying home. In March, the last place in the world you would want to be is an emergency room or a hospital.

Forum List

Back