Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Okay so I'll start over again.

---- HOW do they know --- IN NEW YORK --- that they didn't get it from cross-country travel out of Washington and California (INTO New York), rather than from intercontinental travel from Europe?

Why are you asking me and why point the finger at Washington and California :laugh:?

During containment, there was very little of people who had COVID-19 go from California to New York, if any. Even if there were, are you going to believe a few of those people would cause what happened in NY and NJ? Why don't you believe the article that the strain in NY and NJ is an European version. That fits the other countries in Europe being hit the hardest including the UK. It means we start tracking for different COVID-19 strains.

Because Washington and California were where it first appeared. It stands to reason that cross-country travel to New York, which was and is both unrestricted and busy, should have brought some silent carriers. It seems more likely that wherever your first cases show up, they're going to spread where they travel. Certainly NYC is a major destination for travel from Europe but it's also a major destination for travel from the West Coast.

What you posted earlier seems to want to ignore the latter and single out Europe. That's not logical.

Okay so I'll start over again.

---- HOW do they know --- IN NEW YORK --- that they didn't get it from cross-country travel out of Washington and California (INTO New York), rather than from intercontinental travel from Europe?

Why are you asking me and why point the finger at Washington and California :laugh:?

During containment, there was very little of people who had COVID-19 go from California to New York, if any. Even if there were, are you going to believe a few of those people would cause what happened in NY and NJ? Why don't you believe the article that the strain in NY and NJ is an European version. That fits the other countries in Europe being hit the hardest including the UK. It means we start tracking for different COVID-19 strains.

Because Washington and California were where it first appeared. It stands to reason that cross-country travel to New York, which was and is both unrestricted and busy, should have brought some silent carriers. It seems more likely that wherever your first cases show up, they're going to spread where they travel. Certainly NYC is a major destination for travel from Europe but it's also a major destination for travel from the West Coast.

What you posted earlier seems to want to ignore the latter and single out Europe. That's not logical.
that doesn't explain the difference in counts between the two states, California and NY?

31,070 new cases and 1,926 new deaths.

Still looks shitty to me.
But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

"travel ban on China alone "

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

trump never had a travel ban on Ghina.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

Are you sure it was only 40K, and not a million?

You know you're lying. And I know it too.

When Trump declared emergency on Jan 31. this is what was covered.
  • 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.
That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.
Dr reveals how dishonest the corona death count is

Dr. Scott Jensen is both a physician and a Minnesota state senator. Yesterday he was interviewed by a local television station and dropped a bombshell: he, and presumably all other Minnesota doctors, got a seven-page letter from the Minnesota Department of Health that gave guidance on how to classify COVID-19 deaths. The letter said that if a patient died of, e.g., pneumonia, and was believed to have been exposed to COVID-19, the death certificate should say that COVID-19 was the cause of death even though the patient was never tested, or never tested positive, for that disease.
During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Last edited:

But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

• 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.
That is not what the China said. The actually quote is, "“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” They did not say, there are no transmission from human to human', only that they have found no clear evidence.

Dr. Scott Jensen is both a physician and a Minnesota state senator. Yesterday he was interviewed by a local television station and dropped a bombshell: he, and presumably all other Minnesota doctors, got a seven-page letter from the Minnesota Department of Health that gave guidance on how to classify COVID-19 deaths. The letter said that if a patient died of, e.g., pneumonia, and was believed to have been exposed to COVID-19, the death certificate should say that COVID-19 was the cause of death even though the patient was never tested, or never tested positive, for that disease.
During February and March the lack of test kits resulted in a number of Covid 19 cases being admitted that were untested. In the middle of an epidemic of patients with pneumonia symptoms, determining whether a patient has a strain of a virus that has no cure is not a priority. Doctors could perform procedures to confirm Covid 19 but there would no need if the outcome did not dictate different treatments.

When most of the pneumonia cases have been confirmed to be covid 19 in a covid 19 epidemic and you have a couple of cases untested with exactly the same symptoms with exposure to the virus, then that is most probably the cause. In short, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
so dude, you're going to semantics now? too fking funny. Potatoe, potato

The question isn't about California -- it's about New York.

Coronaviruses have been around for a while. We had the first of COVID-19 start in Wuhan. I'm pretty sure California got the Wuhan one because of where it broke out while we were still in containment. It was from people traveling back from China. The New York one is coming from Europe version and it sounds nastier.
Epidemiologist say the hardest contacts to track down are those of international travelers because they can expose hundreds if not thousands of strangers as they go through security check points, crowed airports, trains, buses, etc. Just locating people with close contacts such as passengers in joining seats, people who shared cabs, and restaurant tables can turn out to be impossible.

"there is no clear evidence"

Said Chinese.

Then why China locked down whole province?

You can get pneumonia from flu too. Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started? Does it mean that people stop dying from flu, just like that? If nothing, we found cure for flu... it's called COVID-19.

It seems that this COVID-19 hysteria came just in time to crash economy before the elections.

AFAIK, the ones we have on the West coast are the COVID-19 from China. However, we haven't tested enough to know if there are ones from Europe. I doubt the ones from Washington and California are what caused the two research findings in New York, NJ, and Europe. They would have been able to tell if they were.

I've been to LaGuardia; it is a zoo. The research evidence is this is a different version from Europe. It came from a traveler coming back from Europe. Fox News was one of the early ones to break this. There was also this one from NYT - Most New York Coronavirus Cases Came From Europe, Genomes Show.

AFAIK, the ones we have on the West coast are the COVID-19 from China. However, we haven't tested enough to know if there are ones from Europe. I doubt the ones from Washington and California are what caused the two research findings in New York, NJ, and Europe. They would have been able to tell if they were.

I've been to LaGuardia; it is a zoo. The research evidence is this is a different version from Europe. It came from a traveler coming back from Europe. Fox News was one of the early ones to break this. There was also this one from NYT - Most New York Coronavirus Cases Came From Europe, Genomes Show.

If true, the corona virus that's killing NYers seems to be far more potent.

Well, why don't we do something that was done in past in different contest, by FDR, and relocate residents of New York, New Jersey, Detroit (for start) to camps, to prevent them from endangering lives of remaining American population. Since left, even today, are defending what FDR did back then, I'm sure they won't have anything against if we do it today. :D

The question isn't about California -- it's about New York.

Coronaviruses have been around for a while. We had the first of COVID-19 start in Wuhan. I'm pretty sure California got the Wuhan one because of where it broke out while we were still in containment. It was from people traveling back from China. The New York one is coming from Europe version and it sounds nastier.
Epidemiologist say the hardest contacts to track down are those of international travelers because they can expose hundreds if not thousands of strangers as they go through security check points, crowed airports, trains, buses, etc. Just locating people with close contacts such as passengers in joining seats, people who shared cabs, and restaurant tables can turn out to be impossible.

This was during containment, so we have a good idea of what counties they went to. After it became impossible, then we went to mitigation. In California, we don't have enough varying samples to test. It appears that the East coast researchers have more samples to test with and can find common ground with the genome database on COVID-19.

Emotional investment in a false scenario is very difficult to dislodge
12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.

Ha, 12 months from now sycophants will still be saying that trump was the greatest 1-term president ever because a lower level of education prevents critical thinking.
He wins 65-35 and libs cry and create another hoax.

Now we have the dishonor of the virus and the dishonor of posting in the Rubber Room. Double dishonor.

What's next?

:whip:

Could of been my fault ...I posted something very very very naughty
I did it as a public service since theirs a yuge run on boom sticks by normies and gun grabbing hypocrite leftards

clock .jpg

Emotional investment in a false scenario is very difficult to dislodge
12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.

Ha, 12 months from now sycophants will still be saying that trump was the greatest 1-term president ever because a lower level of education prevents critical thinking.
He wins 65-35 and libs cry and create another hoax.

See what I mean.

Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started?
Not really, no. It isnt. For one, covid-19 didn't start across the entire country at the same time, so your implied point is bunk. Second, seasonal flu varies year to year. Every year.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Isn't it interesting that pneumonia caused by flu death rate is cut in half comparing to last year, just about time when COVID-19 started?
Not really, no. It isnt. For one, covid-19 didn't start across the entire country at the same time, so your implied point is bunk. Second, seasonal flu varies year to year. Every year.

While it's true that seasonal flu varies year to year, I'm skeptical that THIS year number is less than half of what we had in 10 previous years.

Still hitting 30k+ new cases each day. Deaths are approaching another 2,000.

It sure would be nice if these numbers started dropping. Looks like they're staying around the same levels.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Peking duck.

Forum List

Back