Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

31,070 new cases and 1,926 new deaths.

Still looks shitty to me.
But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

"travel ban on China alone "

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

trump never had a travel ban on Ghina.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

Are you sure it was only 40K, and not a million?

You know you're lying. And I know it too.

When Trump declared emergency on Jan 31. this is what was covered.
  • 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.

Here ya go sycophant. I even found it on a source in your little world.

Sycophant?

All what that article tells me is that President's order wasn't followed.

Is there an European COVID-19 virus?

Italy, Spain, France, UK, and Germany are hit the worst in Europe. There are more deaths there than anywhere else in the world right now. Austria and Germany may lift their lockdown April 15th. New York and New Jersey are getting the European COVID-19 and have the most amount of deaths.

"Despite examining different examples of the outbreak, researchers from both teams reached largely the same conclusions about its origins, the Times reported.

"The majority is clearly European," Dr. Harm van Bakel, a geneticist and co-author of the Icahn School's study, told the newspaper.

Travelers likely carrying the virus had already been arriving in New York from Europe before Jan. 31, when President Trump limited entry by foreign nationals who'd been in China and March 11, when the president announced plans to block travelers from most parts of Europe, the Times reported.

On March 19, the newspaper reported that travelers arriving from Europe - where outbreaks in Italy and Spain were severe - were being asked at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport only if they had been to China or Iran, not if they had visited the hardest-hit nations in Europe.

"People were just oblivious," Dr. Adriana Heguy of the NYU research team told the Times.

Researchers need to track the history of the virus so they will be able to develop vaccines and modify them as the virus mutates into other forms, the report said."

Is there an European COVID-19 virus?

Italy, Spain, France, UK, and Germany are hit the worst in Europe. There are more deaths there than anywhere else in the world right now. Austria and Germany may lift their lockdown April 15th. New York and New Jersey are getting the European COVID-19 and have the most amount of deaths.

"Despite examining different examples of the outbreak, researchers from both teams reached largely the same conclusions about its origins, the Times reported.

"The majority is clearly European," Dr. Harm van Bakel, a geneticist and co-author of the Icahn School's study, told the newspaper.

Travelers likely carrying the virus had already been arriving in New York from Europe before Jan. 31, when President Trump limited entry by foreign nationals who'd been in China and March 11, when the president announced plans to block travelers from most parts of Europe, the Times reported.

On March 19, the newspaper reported that travelers arriving from Europe - where outbreaks in Italy and Spain were severe - were being asked at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport only if they had been to China or Iran, not if they had visited the hardest-hit nations in Europe.

"People were just oblivious," Dr. Adriana Heguy of the NYU research team told the Times.

Researchers need to track the history of the virus so they will be able to develop vaccines and modify them as the virus mutates into other forms, the report said."

Why couldn't they have been coming cross-country from Seattle or California, where our first cases landed? Seems to me there'd be at least as much traffic from the west coast as from Europe.

6,500 in New York/New Jersey you stupid fuck.

The west has been and remains pretty quiet.

New Orleans fucked up and Michigan (who knows what those dumbasses are doing).

For the rest of us I'll say....it's no big fucking deal.

I'm from Michigan... and I can tell you that only achievement that Democrats are proud of our new Governor is that they claim she's hot.

Well, without going into details of my detest for her, I'll just say that bimbo Whitmer is dumber than a rock, but still bit smarter than former Governor Granholm.

Being as smart as a rock is the goal of any trump family member.

And seems to be the unachievable goal of the left.

Polly, you want a cracker?

EVI0_VjXgAA19_E

More eveidence lockdowns dont work.
The state’s “unmitigated” model “projects” that without mitigation, the peak of 62,000 will occur (will HAVE OCCURED, to be more accurate) on March 22...
Only Ohio didn’t *actually* issue a lockdown order until Monday, March 23. Yes, lockdowns are such magic that they can PREVENT (theoretical) peaks that occurred before they were issued...

Are you dense or dumb?

But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913
And your dumb ass ran from the post #2682 question I asked of you. Lol! Are you so brain dead that you cannot see the irony of Trump's travel ban stupidity, or are you so weak for an answer, that running is all you've got?

No faggy, your post #2682 is hypothetical, and based on insinuations. Do you have proof of anyone that traveled from China to Italy to US? You don't, because...

... the same day that travel ban was placed on China, travel ban was also placed on whole Europe without UK.
"Hypothetical?" :auiqs.jpg:No one said it was confined to Italy by the way. It was an example. As for hypotheticals, I think we can safely cross that possibility out, seeing that New York has the most cases. In other words, initially installing a travel ban on China alone was a stupid maneuver and did not work. And one other thing. A travel ban of any kind ran counter to his claim that this was a hoax. So why did he put one in to begin with? Because he's a fucking liar that's why. The guy fucked this up so bad, but so bad, not even the con artist Trump can fix this.

It wasn't travel ban on China alone, dunce. Just because you're repeating it over an over it doesn't makes it true.

Correct, there was no travel ban on Ghina. That country exists in you head only.

Wrong, since trump's Ghina partial travel ban over 40K people have traveled from Ghina to a Merica, so it can't be a travel ban.

• 14 days quarantine rules for US citizens entering the US from China (mandatory if entering from the Hubei province).
  • an order to deny entry to foreigners who have traveled to China within the past two weeks.
That order was based on CDC confirmation of first US case of human-to-human transmission from the day before, Jan 30.

Before Jan 30, we were following WHO statement from Jan 14, based on China's lie that there are no transmissions from human-to-human.

Sycophant?

Sycophant

You accused me of lying and stated that YOU KNEW it was a lie.

So, what did you not know and when did you realize that you didn't know it?

Why couldn't they have been coming cross-country from Seattle or California, where our first cases landed? Seems to me there'd be at least as much traffic from the west coast as from Europe.

California wouldn't know if there are different strains. Our testing is weeks behind. We're using the CDC test kits with 3 tubes.

California wouldn't know if there are different strains. Our testing is weeks behind. We're using the CDC test kits with 3 tubes.

The question isn't about California -- it's about New York.

7 states with less than 10 deaths.

14 states with less than 20 deaths (including the 7 above)

33 states with less than 100 deaths.

New York + New Jersey = 7,700 deaths.

Michgan 960 deaths.
They are counting all deaths with Covid19 regardless if that was the cause of death.
You could have been killed in a car accident and that was the causing factor of your death if you had Covid19 they count that as Covid19 death.

Actually thousands of deaths from COVID19 are going unaccounted for because there is a lack of testing in the United States. So the real death toll from COVID19 is higher because of the failure of the Trump administration to make sure the United States had enough tests at the start of the crises.

And you can prove this how ?
His feelings want it so and tell him so

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Sycophant?

Additionally, the article tells you that the trump Ghina travel restriction was never a ban.

Emotional investment in a false scenario is very difficult to dislodge
12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.

Emotional investment in a false scenario is very difficult to dislodge
12 months from now, just like the ongoing Muller is still working delusion, 50 million liberals will declare that 65,000 did not die but rather 1.7-2.2 million did because that’s the emotional investment material that was fed to them and they gobbled it down and now it’s ingrained in them.

Ha, 12 months from now sycophants will still be saying that trump was the greatest 1-term president ever because a lower level of education prevents critical thinking.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Coronaviruses have been around for a while. We had the first of COVID-19 start in Wuhan. I'm pretty sure California got the Wuhan one because of where it broke out while we were still in containment. It was from people traveling back from China. The New York one is coming from Europe version and it sounds nastier.

Coronaviruses have been around for a while. We had the first of COVID-19 start in Wuhan. I'm pretty sure California got the Wuhan one because of where it broke out while we were still in containment. It was from people traveling back from China. The New York one is coming from Europe version and it sounds nastier.

Okay so I'll start over again.

---- HOW do they know --- IN NEW YORK --- that they didn't get it from cross-country travel out of Washington and California (INTO New York), rather than from intercontinental travel from Europe?

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Sycophant?

Sycophant

You accused me of lying and stated that YOU KNEW it was a lie.

So, what did you not know and when did you realize that you didn't know it?

You want to make Trump responsible for people still coming from China, when he clearly issued the ban on time. Whose fault is that his order wasn't followed, dweeb?

Are those who arrived after ban is issued screened? If not, whose fault is that?

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Sycophant?

Additionally, the article tells you that the trump Ghina travel restriction was never a ban.

It doesn't.

Okay so I'll start over again.

---- HOW do they know --- IN NEW YORK --- that they didn't get it from cross-country travel out of Washington and California (INTO New York), rather than from intercontinental travel from Europe?

Why are you asking me and why point the finger at Washington and California :laugh:?

During containment, there was very little of people who had COVID-19 go from California to New York, if any. Even if there were, are you going to believe a few of those people would cause what happened in NY and NJ? Why don't you believe the article that the strain in NY and NJ is an European version. That fits the other countries in Europe being hit the hardest including the UK. It means we start tracking for different COVID-19 strains.

Suck on it.

View attachment 320913

Sycophant?

the question would be how does the travel ban get enforced? It seems to me, if the president of the US said travel ban, then underlings would need to obey the ban. Is he saying that didn't happen? if not, how is any of that on trump then?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back